X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed_stone HATER!!!!!!

suck a cock!!

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by 50'smaingirl
    for reall haters just need to stop saying shit about 50. do ya'll know who fucking gay ya'll look when you hate on 50. i mean come on, seriously go get a fucking life. nobody telling you to like 50. so just stop the hating. cause ya'll look dumb ass hell. for reall tho, 50 is the shit right now. and ain't nobody going to stop him. he is one of the realilst rappers out there right now. i've been a big fan of 50's since 97'. that just lets you know how fucking real he is. he raps about his life. and that's what brought him all this fame. cause people know he aint fake. he's on the top of the world and he's going to stay there for a long time!!

"~you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass, casue if you have a glass jaw, i'll break your face~" *50 Cent*
    *1*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shut the fuck up you little bitch, what makes you think you have the right to talk people you never ever even seen like that, you fucking fifty groupie, go suck on your dad's old wrinked dick!!
    "seriously go get a fucking life" - if i ever saw you i'd smash your fucking 14-year old head in with a rock, did it ever occur to you that people have different taste in music, as with all other shit??!
    you stupid bitch, now who looks "dumb as hell", hating on people who don't like the same music as you do, dissing them cause they haven't got all caught up in the hype like your sorry hoe ass, what the fucks' with that??! respect other people's musical preferences, goddamnit!! and who the hell cares how long you've liked him, but i expose, you, you fucking groupie, you're just like all them little dickriders who downloads "infinate" off the web, then goes on here claiming that they've been feeling eminem since '96, when in reality they first heard of him when "the marshall mathers lp" came out, that's you, that' you, groupie!!
    you probably heard of 50 cent three months ago when you was watching trl in your room, then you saw eminem in his video so you had to go online and find some shit out about the guy, so you read his biography on some internet site and figure you can make yourself look good by going on here, claiming that you've been listening to him since 1997, cause that's a year that stupid biography happened to mention!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK!!

what the fuck!!!! you fucking talk about me hating....then what the fuck did you just do? by the way you sorry ass bitch..i've been listening to 50 since 97' you fucking fag. do you perosnally know me. no! so how the fuck can you sit her and say all this shit about me and you don't even know who the fuck i am btich. i wish i could meet. your one of those guys who likes to act all hard, but bitch you aint build like that....and you even said that people have diffrent tast in music. now read what i had wrote you decided to be gay. did it say that everyone has to like 50? no can you fucking read? you proably dropped out. cause your a fcuking jackass!! NOW WHO LOOKS DUMB AS HELL. YOU FUCKING
    BITCH!!! and who ever said that i was a fucking groupie? you....now like i said before do you fucking now who the fuck i am? no. so how the fuck do you know if i'm a fucking groupie or not? see you like to talk a lot of shit. your a fucking softy!! get a fucking life. lame ass hater. see what you told me i was writing about, you just did the same fucking thing. hating on me for my fucking opionon. how fucking gay are you? your a fucking wast of space!! well i said all that i have to say i'm out.

50 YOUR THE BEST, REGARLESS OF WHAT ALL THE FUCKING HATERS THINK LIKE;speed_stone WHICH BY THE WAY IS A LOOSER!!!
    *1*

Damn, i was about 2 support you. But you didn't hardly say anything. I don't even try and did better then that, *CLUE* If you put "!!!" at the end of your sentence, it means that's you're fuckin' sayin' it with feelin'. It means you're tryin', just chill and let it flow. Don't give yourself away by doin' it with fellin', hide it. A/S/L?

Comment

eat a dick, bitch
      stop pretending - "actin like you all hard, you ain't built like that"
      you even have to take after fifty's songs, hahah, now who's the softy
      POPE BENEDICT XVI

-----------------------------------------

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=201557

Comment

"a/s/l"?? hahah, you're even more sorry and pathetic than i thought
        trying to hit on a girl (?) on an internet message boards, hahahah
        you two whores crack me up, but i ain't wastin ma time, so fuck you both
        POPE BENEDICT XVI

-----------------------------------------

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=201557

Comment

Just another white surburb kid tryin' to be hard on a forum because a nerd with glasses bullies him at school.

Comment

you is a hater let that man get his game on!
            Virginia is for lovers and not for haters. I an reppin Berkley for life to the fullest.

Comment

lmao i wasn't dropping no game.
              Thanks tho hmmmmm Lov, A/S/L?
              lol j/k

Comment

ya'll startin beef ova opinions about 50's lyrical skill????? damn ya'll some touchy fuckaz
                CRYSTAL [email protected]
                Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
                *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
                :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

50'smaingirl, you need some medication or something. seriously. saying you will smash a rock over someones head because they don't like the same artist you do is a pretty clear sign of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Da 6'2
                    50'smaingirl, you need some medication or something. seriously. saying you will smash a rock over someones head because they don't like the same artist you do is a pretty clear sign of this.
                    Yo man, don't come at 50maingirl if you ain't got it straight man aiight? Speed said dat rock over tha head shit, tell him he need shit.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Lesatahonza, Today, 09:58 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Lesatahonza  
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:10 AM