Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stupid...

Now, 50Cent is great in my eyes but...

What the hell is fifty, em and shady records doing bringing PAC into thier lyrics. THEY NEVER KNEW PAC. Why are they talking like they know him? If Pac was still alive, (RIP), he woulda rolled ova 50 if he heard that shit. Shady Records has go to learn and think before they speak. If pac was alive he'd never chill wit JA? I hate that lil cookie monster sounding little fuck, but what the hell does Eminem know about Pac, and who he'd chill or spin wit. BadAzz is now dissin at 50 because what 50 thinks Pac and Outlaws would do. BadAzz says that 50 should come to the WestSide and see what would happen to him.

50cent was and is a great rapper, but he's gotta learn that he ISNT the next pac. He ISNT going to even TOUCH pac's level. And carrying out this "I know what Pac would do if he was alive!!!" BULLSHIT, it can stop, because it only makes JA look better in other rappers eyes.

PZ
    change must come from within

50 said he been to cali in an interview, and hes still standin, so yet more bullshit from a rappers mouth

btw i like badazz, holla
    welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
    but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

Re: Just stupid...

Originally posted by CLiDE
      Now, 50Cent is great in my eyes but...

What the hell is fifty, em and shady records doing bringing PAC into thier lyrics. THEY NEVER KNEW PAC. Why are they talking like they know him? If Pac was still alive, (RIP), he woulda rolled ova 50 if he heard that shit. Shady Records has go to learn and think before they speak. If pac was alive he'd never chill wit JA? I hate that lil cookie monster sounding little fuck, but what the hell does Eminem know about Pac, and who he'd chill or spin wit. BadAzz is now dissin at 50 because what 50 thinks Pac and Outlaws would do. BadAzz says that 50 should come to the WestSide and see what would happen to him.

50cent was and is a great rapper, but he's gotta learn that he ISNT the next pac. He ISNT going to even TOUCH pac's level. And carrying out this "I know what Pac would do if he was alive!!!" BULLSHIT, it can stop, because it only makes JA look better in other rappers eyes.

PZ
      Yo, I thought I was the only one whot thought this shit. Em and 50, your my two favorite rappers right now, but DO NOT get ahead of yourselves. I like the hail mary track ya did, but both of ya spoke a lot of bullshit. Em, you have no right claimin' who Pac would ride wit' and who he wouldn't. Sure, chances are he wouldn't ride with Ja, but Pac DEFINITELY wouldn't ride with you. This G-unit shit is really goin' to your head, Em. Just watch the things you say. And 50, don't be a hypocrite. How can you make a song with Pac sayin' Ja is tryin' to be like him (even though he is), bu yet do a song where your spittin' pac's lyrics word-for-word? Shit doesn't add up to me. Don't give Ja somethin' to talk about, 50! Choose your words more wisely, and please don't ever plagarize someone else's shit(even if you give them acknowledgement at the beginning of the song, it's still fucked up you use their words), esp. Pac's...

Oh, and them outlaw *****s ain't nothin' but a bunch of wack, faggot ass bitches who try to eat off Pac's good name cause' they know they can't get money themselves. They wouldn't do a GODDAMN thing to 50 if he came down to Cali!
      "Every man dies, but not every man really lives..." Braveheart

"Think for a minute cause' the hype has died down, that I won't go up in the oval office right now, and flip whateva ain't tied down upside down!!" Eminem

"I go RAWR, RAWR, like a dungeon dragon, but keep my pistol on me so my pants, they saggin'!!!" 50 cent

Comment

Where can I find 50 doing word 4 word Pac lyrics? Just cause he uses his lyrics dont me he's trying to be like him, its kind of like showing respect, and idolization. In my rock band we used to do it.
        "Death will come to you if Christopholus wants it to..... he is a servant of God......."
        ~Words of Zimbabwe~

http://www.expage.com/whatever7777 - My website, with a freestyle message boards..... go there to spit off against someone!

Comment

Originally posted by Death of ReNo
          Where can I find 50 doing word 4 word Pac lyrics? Just cause he uses his lyrics dont me he's trying to be like him, its kind of like showing respect, and idolization. In my rock band we used to do it.
          Yeah, I guess you have a point... But it's still kinda hypocritical. If you wanna prove that somebody's tryin' to be somebody there not, it doesn't really make sense to use the words of that somebody, against the other... somebody? I know, the shit I just said posted didn't really make much sense, but you get what I'm tryin' to say. It would've been okay if he was using Pac's words outta respect, but he didn't. He used them against Ja in a battle rap of all things! It doesn't seem right to me....

"Think for a minute cause' the hype has died down, that I won't go up in the oval office right now, and flip whateva ain't tied down upside down!!" Eminem

"I go RAWR, RAWR, like a dungeon dragon, but keep my pistol on me so my pants, they saggin'!!!" 50 cent

Comment

i agree with him ^ very much. there idolizing him while Ja is fuckin up his name. and second in Cali they wont do shit to you if ur not from there and they dont have a reason to fuck with you. thats why 50 wasn't touched.they dont have a reason to fuck with him so they wont.
            Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?

Comment

what song did bad azz diss 50 on ?

Comment

Wut about JA Rule bitch? WHy didn't you fuckin' mention him?
                He said "YOU WANNA SEE PAC COME BACK!?! Y'ALL WANNA SEE DAT SHIT?!?! IT"S HERE MO'FUCKAS, IT'S HERE"

Im guessin' you don't know Ja Rule right? He is a fuckin' Pac wanna be.

Comment

King Lax, are you talkin' to me, or CLIDE?

Comment

Whoever started the thread and whoever agrees with tha one who started tha thread....

Comment

Originally posted by King Lax
                      Wut about JA Rule bitch? WHy didn't you fuckin' mention him?
                      He said "YOU WANNA SEE PAC COME BACK!?! Y'ALL WANNA SEE DAT SHIT?!?! IT"S HERE MO'FUCKAS, IT'S HERE"

Im guessin' you don't know Ja Rule right? He is a fuckin' Pac wanna be.
                      I don't think it was necessary to call me a bitch, but I don't want another internet beef, so I'll pretend you had some sense and never even wrote it. Now, I know Ja's pussy ass is tryin' to be Pac, what I was sayin' was it don't make sense for 50 to say that, since he kinda plagarized pac's shit on the hail mary track.

Comment

You gon' act like i had some sence huh? Listen you lil fuk, i've had more beefs on this board than you're moms has had HIV positive sex partners. Get over 100 post before you say somethin' shitty

Comment

well I don't think 50 is trying to be pac he keeps saying that he;s not on that level and doesn't wanna be compared to him and if ur gonna say 50 trying to be like him just cause of 1 song then what about jay-z and nas? i don't think they trying to be like him either and they would also be hyprocrites cause they know pac didn't even like them was dissing them constantly
                          NOW IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M HERE FOR A REAL REASON CAUSE HE GOT HIT LIKE I GOT HIT AND HE AIN'T ******* BREATHING!

Comment

You can find it with the diss track "Hail Mary". It's called BITING in the rap game...and what 50 did was extremely bite Pac's lyrics. And you can show respect and idolization by doing many other things other than biting a man's words...especially on a diss song. Want to show respect? Do a tribute song or something.
                            "Gettin' tired of the rap game... The real sh!t ain't sellin', All the studio killaz makin' the killinz / I'm like 'damn', how are y'all mistakin' a villain for a fucken faggot that prob'ly got a villain waitin' to kill him?" ~Saigon~

Comment

... Well, den again I should give props to JA for bein a faggot ass homo. I juss dont think itz right makin one of pac's beats into a diss to Ja Fool. 50 says that Ja copies Pac's style but if 50 doesnt want to sound like he's anotha flammer, then he (and dre) shoulda made another beat and Em shouldnt have mentioned Pac. (I think dat Pac would neva ride wit JA but I aint announcin it to the world)

Ja Fool is a flammer and a bitch ass homo.

Pz.
                              change must come from within

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Franok, Today, 11:37 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok