For Those Who Say Murda Inc Is Fake Bitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those Who Say Murda Inc Is Fake Bitches

nuff said cant noone fuck with these *****z on street shit expecially that cross dressing white boy & loose change

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/murderinca1.html

Got to be some little *****. I'll say again ja rule is a bitch irvin lorenzo is a bitch. Murder inc *****s aint gangsta. Yea I looked at all 16 pages. *****s in new york know about supreme the fact still remains that ja is pussy and irv is pussy. Supreme is the ***** cats respect not ja or irv get it straight man.

Ja must not feel completely safe enough in new york cause when he took over funkmaster flexes show he kept his mouth shut lol.

Now again Surpreme is the ***** not the rest of the murder inc squad. They just little pussy *****s which are helping to put money in Supreme's pocket. In exchange his presense makes them feel safe lol. dmx knows about supreme and doesn't give a fuck, 50 definetly knows and doesn't give a fuck.

Supreme get mad respect and shit, but he as well as 50 know that nobody is untouchable.
    "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

Comment

50 did say that Ja Rule and Irv Gotti are Supreme's bitches

Comment

at all 16 pages. *****s in new york know about supreme the fact still remains that ja is pussy and irv is pussy. Supreme is the ***** cats respect not ja or irv get it straight man.

Ja must not feel completely safe enough in new york cause when he took over funkmaster flexes show he kept his mouth shut lol.

Now again Surpreme is the ***** not the rest of the murder inc squad. They just little pussy *****s which are helping to put money in Supreme's pocket. In exchange his presense makes them feel safe lol. dmx knows about supreme and doesn't give a fuck, 50 definetly knows and doesn't give a fuck.

Supreme get mad respect and shit, but he as well as 50 know that nobody is untouchable. [/B][/QUOTE]

keep believin what u want

the real dont fuck with fake go do some homework on black child cadillac tah chris black o-1 etc all them *****z put in work

Comment

***** wtf are you saying to me man??? Where the fuck do you live? Those *****s are fucking bitches man yo you seriously got to be a little kid man.

For real though where are you from to be saying that these bitch *****s are real???

All them fools rely on supreme's rep to get shit done lol. What kind of work they put it man go ahead tell me. Cause *****s in New York know those *****s to be soft. What they ruffed up some soft *****s and think they gully??? 50 got them *****s hearts. black just talking shit cause he with supreme and shit still 50 know and I'm sure alot of other *****s in new york know black aint nobody. Cadillac Tah omg lol lets not start on this *****. You know that 50 and this ***** go way back??? I put money on it that you didn't even know that shit. I mean wayyyyyy back. This ***** know who the fuck 50 is. He knows not to fuck with 50
          "Those who fear death are in denial for death is promised to all"

by 50 Cent

Comment

As 50 said to them "you living off the strength of the NEXT n***a ANYWAY"
            Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
            Would you let the system
            make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

i aint beefin with no one but the simple fact is not one of u know shit about ja rule irv gotti & any artists on murder inc u dont know what the fuck they doing how real they are what they did before all this music shit

everyone callin them pussies is just fuckin stupid do yall roll with these niigaz do u know what they do just cause a ***** sings dont mean shit it dont mean he a pussy

and how do u figure a whole label is pussy cause one sings

Comment

Maybe Supreme is forcing Ja Rule to sing R&B with Ashanti....lol

187 believe me Monsters Inc. is pussy

Feds are gonna take them down

Comment

Originally posted by Kain670
                  [Bbelieve me Monsters Inc. is pussy[/B]
                  and who the fuck are u

murder inc is the pussys but there the ones having *****z rolling around in bulletprood cars & vests 50 & busta there the ones beating *****z down there the ones being arrested & investigated by the feds

gotti & supreme grew up togeather nuff said there

cadillac tah put *****z in the dirt y u think he changed his name from tah murdah

chris black that *****s was in jail from 1994 to 2001

black child is the one stabbed 50

all them *****z on the inc is real believe it or not

Comment

Originally posted by HalfSnitchDolla

murder inc is the pussys but there the ones having *****z rolling around in bulletprood cars & vests 50 & busta there the ones beating *****z down there the ones being arrested & investigated by the feds
                    Don't confuse Supreme's gang with Monsters Inc......you stupid bitch
                    Last edited by Kain670; 05-02-2003, 04:46 PM.

Comment

HalfSnitchDolla = who the fuck are you w/your new screen name

nothing better to do.......but go in a 50 Forum and pump up

Monsters Inc. Loser

Start telling us how sexy Ashanti is........lol

Comment

I don't doubt that all those cats put in some amount of work except Ja. The fact remains that that doesn't make their CHARACTER more DOMINANT than 50. Supreme is the cat who is more dominant than 50. 50 will say he'll whip the skin off of Irv and tell Cadillac Tah to remember him from the past and don't get carried away, but he won't say sh*t to Supreme.

Yeah, he wears a vest. He's at war with Supreme's team. The particular individuals in Murda Inc. would NOT be the ones to do him in and he knows that. He knows that they are not the ones with the street connections that'll get him shot as much as their boss/owner is. I don't know if he fears him, but as he said himself about being compared to Supreme: "Don't be mixing my name up with them cats - I ain't THAT hard!!!"

Like the documents said, Supreme's rep lets people know not to f*ck with his record company...........except that 50 is f*cking with it. He BETTER wear a vest! In regular life, people usually back down against a threat like that. Even gangstas don't overstep their line. Obviously, 50's got an attitude issue cuz he's the only one who KNOWS Supreme and is STILL f*ckin with his money and his company.

Does that mean they're all bitches? I can't say that. I can say that the very fact that 50's going against them tells you that he is NO bitch. Which one of you would take those odds?
                        Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
                        Would you let the system
                        make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

All the motherfuckers at Murder INC are bitches. They're just gangstawannabes.
                          Last edited by Icebreaker; 05-02-2003, 06:19 PM.
                          Oh yes

Comment

Murder INC... fake??? I don't know, but they're a big motherfucking JOKE! Ja Rule's not the gangsta he's trying to be. His music isn't rap, it's R&B. But okay, if you want to call Ja's music rap then don't forget pussy. Pussyrap
                            Oh yes

Comment

fuck supreme..fuck murder inc..fuck shady records..fuck all yah..i gon call may italian friends and kill all them..blacks dont run NY...NY was always run by italians..

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by AndreaDorrau, Today, 02:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post AndreaDorrau  
                              Started by cannaleafzcbdca, Today, 02:13 AM