• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..the I-n-c Did Have 50 Shot..

CHECK THIS OUT?????????????

Murder Inc.'s Irv Gotti
    Photo: Murder Inc./Def Jam

More than four months after federal investigators searched the New York offices of Murder Inc. Records, an arrest has been made in connection with their findings and newly unsealed court documents have revealed just what suspicions prompted the raid.

Last week, following the stakeout of a house in Encino, California, U.S. Marshals arrested Dexter Ottley, Murder Inc.'s director of radio promotions, and charged him with possession of a firearm by a felon. Also arrested at the time was Murder Inc. artist Caddillac Tah, who was not charged and was later released.

But while Ottley may be the only person arrested from the Murder Inc. family thus far, he might not be the last. In a 32-page affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in January, an IRS special agent details some of the evidence that feds have compiled in their ongoing investigation of convicted drug lord Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff and his relationship with Murder Inc.

The document charges that McGriff, who has a storied past as the leader of infamous New York drug cartel the Supreme Team, is the "true owner" of Murder Inc., while CEO Irv Gotti is merely the "public face" of the highly successful label. Supporting that theory are allegations that McGriff was paid by Murder Inc. under a false name, that he conducted illegal activity using Murder Inc. travel funds and a Def Jam two-way pager, and that McGriff was directly involved in the 2000 shooting of rapper 50 Cent, who is described as having written "a song exposing McGriff's criminal activities."

Investigators compiled evidence ranging from Supreme's business bank records, all of his two-way messages from the past three years, travel records, surveillance and even the testimony of two confidential witnesses. One of the witnesses is said to have observed McGriff's comings and goings within the Murder Inc. offices.

The court affidavit was filed in order to get permission to freeze McGriff's business accounts. The investigation of McGriff and Murder Inc. is still ongoing and neither McGriff nor Gotti has been charged with anything (see "Drugs, Friends & Allegations: Inside The Murder Inc. Raid").

Meanwhile, the incredible scrutiny of federal agents seems to have had an effect on Murder Inc.'s music. According to Murder Inc. artist Blackchild, an apparent slip up on Ja Rule's recent anti-50 Cent track "Loose Change" was more calculated than clumsy. Blackchild insisted to MTV News that when Ja raps, "50, you gon' get shot again by the M-U-R-E-D-R Inc.," he misspells the name of his label in order to avoid making a self-incriminating statement.

and that McGriff was directly involved in the 2000 shooting of rapper 50 Cent and that McGriff was directly involved in the 2000 shooting of rapper 50 Cent
    Last edited by missmarie77; 05-02-2003, 10:02 PM.

OH YEAH DID N E 1 SEE JAY-Z,FIFTY,BUSTA,BENNIE.LOYLD BANKS AND Y. BUCK ON 106 AND PARK? IT WAS TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

it was never proven but everyone know tha inc is responsible for 50 getting shot up just like bustas suv & violator offices he got shot up not that long after the inc beat 50s ass in that studio

Comment

Supreme is responsible for 50 getting shot not his bitches in Murder Inc

Comment

JA RULE SHOULD DITCH THE PUSSY *****S MURDER INC AND ROLL WITH THE REAL *****S DEATH ROW

2 DYNASTY *****

Comment

Originally posted by Ringer0007
            Supreme is responsible for 50 getting shot
            The Bad Guy

Comment

JA RULE SHOULD DITCH THE PUSSY *****S MURDER INC AND ROLL WITH THE REAL *****S DEATH ROW

2 DYNASTY *****

ringer i wanna know wher eu live cuz i know some ppl in Vermont and i wanna beat ur ass. tha row died with 2Pac
              Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?

Comment

^lmao
                welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
                but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

Originally posted by EmRep
                  ringer i wanna know wher eu live cuz i know some ppl in Vermont and i wanna beat ur ass. tha row died with 2Pac

DEATH ROW WITH A LOT OF HELP FROM THE MEDIA MADE TUPAC

RIP KURT COBAIN

COBAIN WAS A BRILLIANT MAN AND NOT A MEDIA CREATED ANIMAL

Comment

Supreme is responsible for 50 getting shot not his bitches in Murder Inc
                    Now those dayz ever1 wanna talk like they got somethin' 2 say but nothin' comes out when they move there lips just a bunch of jeperish and thatz a fact....

BITE ME IF U DON'T LIKE ME....

Comment

i also think inc is responsible for 50's shootin in some way, maybe indirectly, but they did......and now inc's gettin heat for erythang they doin too, gun charges, drug chains, drug warlords (irv) ja rule juss tryin to cova it wit his music, which also sucks....so yall do tha math...Murder, Inc. is a hide-out for sum serious street shit, yall betta know it
                      Mafia Mascot

Yeah.. I went there

Comment

SO...HE IS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A BULLIT IN HIS FUCKIN' BODY???

dam.....
                        Now those dayz ever1 wanna talk like they got somethin' 2 say but nothin' comes out when they move there lips just a bunch of jeperish and thatz a fact....

BITE ME IF U DON'T LIKE ME....

Comment

Everybody in the streets already know who popped 50. It's old news and it wasn't Ja and the crew.

Comment

^^^ dumbass i didn't say IT WAS JA!
                            i said the I-N-C WHICH COULD BE ANY ONE WHO'S UNDER 'PREME.
                            I KNOW BITCH ASS JA DIDN'T DO IT. AND I AINT FROM THE STREETS SO TELL ME WHO THE STREETS SAY SHOT FIFTY. IF U KNOW SOOO MUCH THEN SHARE YOUR INFO. PEACE

Comment

oh for fuck sake, i shot fifty, there, now stop all the threads.
                              ...::: Player Hater of the Year :::...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by cryptoengineuk, Today, 02:03 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cryptoengineuk  
                              Started by cryptoengineuk, Today, 02:01 AM