HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumors on 50 cent, Dre and something about 50 and Naomi Campbell and next solo album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors on 50 cent, Dre and something about 50 and Naomi Campbell and next solo album

I got this information from www.allhiphop.com just incase for ya'll who think I making this shit up check it out:

A lot of people hate on 50 Cent, but we were never one of them – until now. Dun is dating our girl Naomi Campbell. Who does he think he is anyway? 50 Cent?

On that same note, we hear that one of 50’s adversaries is about to make a major move forward. And there is a major looking to scoop them up as the “next” big thing in the music industry. Oh, yeah since we are overdosing on 50, he is supposed to be dropping a new CD on Independence Day, July 4. Is there some special reason for that?

Word on the block is that Dr. Dre has scrapped Detox. We heard that he’s decided to put energy behind 50 Cent (does this count as more 50 riding?) and Busta. DRE, don’t make us come to Compton or wherever you are! Drop the CD…damn it!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I also found this article about Tony Yayo charged with Passport Fruad!!!!!:

Tony Yayo: Guilty On Passport Fraud
    By Remmie Fresh
    Date: 2/26/2004 11:29 pm

Tony Yayo, a member of 50 Cent’s G-Unit, has pleaded guilty to passport fraud being rearrested a day after being released from prison.

Last month, the rapper was sent back in prison, for violating terms of his probation. Yayo was released from Lakeview Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in New York on January 9 after serving a year for gun possession.

His lawyers feel that his admission of guilt will lead to his freedom and free him from federal custody.

"Today's plea should be the culmination of Tony's problems with the law. Tony realizes that he is now in the public spotlight, and now, more than ever, he welcomes and understands the responsibilities that come with fame. One of the most important responsibilities is accepting responsibility for one's wrongdoing, which Tony has done here," his lawyers told MTV.com in a statement.

Originally, he went to jail on New Year’s Eve of 2002, but the rapper had been continuously promoting the G-Unit through mixtapes, DVDs and music videos.

Post Your Feedback.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just keeping ya'll posted, if ya'll already know you don't write some stupid shit about this already been posted, Thank-you!!!!
    I know you like my style,

you like how I brake it down,

wanna get rich I'll show you how

" 50 Cent"

thats why its under the RUMOR section
    "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

exactly RUMOR section

Comment

Nig*a You are full of shit!!!!!! #1 Dre would not just scrap Detox After he announced it so fuck you. #2 It was in the RUMORS section Dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by MD Shady
          Nig*a You are full of shit!!!!!! #1 Dre would not just scrap Detox After he announced it so fuck you.
          i doubt that shit about detox is true, but dre also did announce that rakim's album was going to be the best album ever, and look how that turned out...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post dropdimes18  
          Started by DavideRucker, Yesterday, 01:51 AM
          0 responses