What do you think of it?
    They, they talkin' that
    that gansta shit
    they ain't about that
    Man, matter of fact
    hand me my strap
    show me where dey at
    I'll stop 'em from talkin' like that

the only good thing about the video are the girls, but it's just like most other commercial videos...

there's nothing special about it...

Comment

^ true
      "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

this is so fuckin weird, i just gotta get it off my chest . When 50 was underground or wtvr , EVERYBODY on this board ( maybe except Kyle) was on his dick. Now that he;s popular and big everybody starts hatin on him. Waht's with u ppl , its like epidemic around here! i start to dislike this board more and more . Most of the normal ppl probably dont come here anymore cause they feel the same way as me , this board is staight up fake and wasted.
        "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

Originally posted by *Olga17*
          this is so fuckin weird, i just gotta get it off my chest . When 50 was underground or wtvr , EVERYBODY on this board ( maybe except Kyle) was on his dick. Now that he;s popular and big everybody starts hatin on him. Waht's with u ppl , its like epidemic around here! i start to dislike this board more and more . Most of the normal ppl probably dont come here anymore cause they feel the same way as me , this board is staight up fake and wasted.

when 50 was underground virtually nobody knew who he was, including me...the first time i heard him was "react" on onyx's shut em down '98; i didnt know who he was, until years later....

before 50 got signed to shady aftermath, there were a handful of people on this website who actually knew who he was...people like cole, druw derty...when he actually got signed, people still didnt know who he was, and all these threads came out asking, "who is 50 cent"...

its not that he's popular so people are hating on him (well there probably are people like that), it's that his music is worse now than it was years ago...Guess Who's Back was dope, Get Rich was ok, and Beg For Mercy was horrible...his popularity isn't what makes him wack; it's his declining skills...

Comment

yea straight the fuck up ^

Comment

i aint hatin fifty but i agree some of his stuff iz whack like i agree guess whoz back was dope n if 50 wasnt signed 2 aftermath he would juzt be a regualr everyday rapper

Comment

Originally posted by Tone Riggz
                when 50 was underground virtually nobody knew who he was, including me...the first time i heard him was "react" on onyx's shut em down '98; i didnt know who he was, until years later....

before 50 got signed to shady aftermath, there were a handful of people on this website who actually knew who he was...people like cole, druw derty...when he actually got signed, people still didnt know who he was, and all these threads came out asking, "who is 50 cent"...

its not that he's popular so people are hating on him (well there probably are people like that), it's that his music is worse now than it was years ago...Guess Who's Back was dope, Get Rich was ok, and Beg For Mercy was horrible...his popularity isn't what makes him wack; it's his declining skills...
                two great posts by you man, first off the video is all commercialm and second is yes people dont like him now because his skills are goin downhill.i knew who he was since 99, and i can def say his skills have gotten worse
                i have a belly full of white dog poop and you lay this shit on me?

Comment

i liked beg for mercy, i thought the beats were throw. i also though the lyrics were good, yall just hatin cuz hes all the talk. he just gonna get bigger and bigger....
                  April 11th, 2006 - Proof that the good die young

Comment

Originally posted by Tone Riggz

i gotta agree with you on the "declining skills", honeslty i like his stuff better on mixtapes and albums he did previous to GRODT. i was just pointing it out cause the same thing happened with eminem. As soon as he wasnt 'underground' anymore ppl started callin him industry and fake. (just like 50)
                    But i totally agree with u though...

Comment

Yeah I Only Heard Of 50 From The 8 Mile A.S.T, Although People In England Never Took Notice Of Him Even From That....And I Thought 'Places To Go' Was One Of His Better Tracks

He Aint Done Anything Like What He Did On 'Guess Who's Back?'
                      Englishman

I . O . M

Illest On Mics

" Eye Of The Storm, My Tears Fall In The Torrential Downpour//
                      The Flood, Ya Deathwish
                      WRITTEN IN BLOOD " - Jehst

Comment

8 Mile O.S.T*
                        Englishman

I . O . M

Illest On Mics

" Eye Of The Storm, My Tears Fall In The Torrential Downpour//
                        The Flood, Ya Deathwish
                        WRITTEN IN BLOOD " - Jehst

Comment

i really hate this song..........so i have never seen the video because i change it every time is comes on
                          MIXTAPE HUSTLAZ IS BACK!<-- WE STARTIN OUT FRESH BRINGIN THE HOTTEST MIXTAPEZ!!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by EgorFilka, Yesterday, 03:10 PM
                          1 response
                          0 likes
                          Last Post AlexBereznik  
                          Started by xhyperghusa, Today, 02:27 AM
                          0 responses