Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent for President

Written by: Alixandra Liner

50 Cent has now publicly come out saying he doesn't like gay men. Does that remind us of anyone else?

“I don’t like gay people around me because I’m not comfortable with what their thoughts are,? said rapper 50 Cent in the April issue of Playboy, which is on newsstands today.

Well, now 50 Cent doesn’t like homosexual people. Does that surprise anyone? He is, after all, in cahoots with Eminem and Dr. Dre, both of whom have said similar things. I’m sorry, but 50’s statements, although they are disturbing, don’t really surprise me!

“I just don’t go with gay people and kick it--we don’t have that much in common. I’d rather hang out with a straight dude,? 50 said. “But women who like women, that’s cool.? Once again, are we supposed to be surprised that 50 would prefer to hangout with lesbians than gay men? While this is all pure hate speech, in my opinion, I wonder if anyone is going to care anymore.

The President of the United States of America may have similar views, without articulating it as well as 50 did. Maybe 50 Cent should write the amendment to the Constitution for the President. Except, if we were to let 50 Cent have his way, he will allow lesbians to marry because, well, he just doesn’t mind “women who like women.?

Maybe lesbians are okay with 50 because his mother is bisexual.

But, let’s hold on for a second. 50 Cent said he's just being honest and we should be thankful for that. Well, thank you, 50, for your opinion on a whole group of people. It is much appreciated that you are honest about the fact that you do not like homosexual men. I think we all feel better that you are in touch with your feelings and are willing to hate a whole group of people for the simple fact that you don’t “have much in common? and you are uncomfortable with “their thoughts.?

All I have to say is if 50 Cent ever wants to run for office, we know who his supporters will be. Obviously, Eminem and Dr. Dre are with him, maybe they will share power as Vice Presidents. Since he likes lesbians so much, he definitely has their vote and probably the rest of the women’s vote too, because he doesn’t depict them in bad light. He already has the heterosexual male vote because they just like his music. And we all know he would get President Bush’s vote because they have similar views. I guess 50 Cent would be an obvious winner in that election.

Relax man

Originally posted by Murda4lifeRon
    Written by: Alixandra Liner

50 Cent has now publicly come out saying he doesn't like gay men. Does that remind us of anyone else?

“I don’t like gay people around me because I’m not comfortable with what their thoughts are,? said rapper 50 Cent in the April issue of Playboy, which is on newsstands today.

Well, now 50 Cent doesn’t like homosexual people. Does that surprise anyone? He is, after all, in cahoots with Eminem and Dr. Dre, both of whom have said similar things. I’m sorry, but 50’s statements, although they are disturbing, don’t really surprise me!

“I just don’t go with gay people and kick it--we don’t have that much in common. I’d rather hang out with a straight dude,? 50 said. “But women who like women, that’s cool.? Once again, are we supposed to be surprised that 50 would prefer to hangout with lesbians than gay men? While this is all pure hate speech, in my opinion, I wonder if anyone is going to care anymore.

The President of the United States of America may have similar views, without articulating it as well as 50 did. Maybe 50 Cent should write the amendment to the Constitution for the President. Except, if we were to let 50 Cent have his way, he will allow lesbians to marry because, well, he just doesn’t mind “women who like women.?

Maybe lesbians are okay with 50 because his mother is bisexual.

But, let’s hold on for a second. 50 Cent said he's just being honest and we should be thankful for that. Well, thank you, 50, for your opinion on a whole group of people. It is much appreciated that you are honest about the fact that you do not like homosexual men. I think we all feel better that you are in touch with your feelings and are willing to hate a whole group of people for the simple fact that you don’t “have much in common? and you are uncomfortable with “their thoughts.?

All I have to say is if 50 Cent ever wants to run for office, we know who his supporters will be. Obviously, Eminem and Dr. Dre are with him, maybe they will share power as Vice Presidents. Since he likes lesbians so much, he definitely has their vote and probably the rest of the women’s vote too, because he doesn’t depict them in bad light. He already has the heterosexual male vote because they just like his music. And we all know he would get President Bush’s vote because they have similar views. I guess 50 Cent would be an obvious winner in that election.
    50 was only speaking his thoughts, so y r going into a hissy fit? It doesn't necessarily mean he hates gay people because I read that article before. He just has nothing in common with them so he doesn't hang around them. What's the big deal?? Stop wining like a little child. I don't hate gay people but I usually would feel more comfortable with a straight guy around me and I think every straight person would think the same way except they're afraid to admit it.
    "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

yo ju stfu n quit fuckin bitchin FAGGOT
      "Fuck A Image And A Blunt...That Aint Rap Dog...Be Who You Want To Be But Let It Be Fact Dog" - Obie Trice

Comment

wtf ?
        THEY FOUND SADDAM BUT THEY AINT GONNA FIND ME ILL BE UNDER A TREE IN BUTTFUCK TENNESSEE - BIzZARE

Comment

i ain't readin all that shit but yay ! g-unit for president

Comment

This is an article i found i diddnt write it I thought it was fuct up too thats y i postd it

Comment

Well I guess Curtis is going to have one hell of a time finding someone to apply his stage make-up, or set up his wardrobe at the next fashion award, or even help him design G-unit clothing. I find this rather odd, almost idiotic. For a man to praise a homosexuals clothing line, Versace, and than claim he doesnt like gay people around him is oddly ignorant. To say "because we dont have alot in common" is quite the George W. Bush statement of the month.
              Note to 50: Duhhhh. If you did have alot in common I believe you would have alot of explaining to do to your son.
              But what I find really idiotic and slightly conceited is that he doesnt feel comfortable with "what their thoughts are"... Now I dont know what gay men think and I have not associated with a gay man before but if the entire cast of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy can refrain from tearing a heterosexual male to violated peices on television I believe a few homosexuals can resist the urge of flirting with Curtis. When all else fails he could always keep his shirt on for a change, and not that satin dinner napkin he wore to the fashion show. But if he doesnt feel comfortable around gay men, thats a preference and he's entitled to it but what is his deal with lesbians? It would be quite an odd scenario to have him and one of his lady friends attempting to seduce the same female, and it would be very embarassing for him to lose to the lesbian.
              If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.
              Does anyone but me not see the humor in that lol

Comment

Fuck off Stewie G.

Originally posted by Stewie G.
                Well I guess Curtis is going to have one hell of a time finding someone to apply his stage make-up, or set up his wardrobe at the next fashion award, or even help him design G-unit clothing. I find this rather odd, almost idiotic. For a man to praise a homosexuals clothing line, Versace, and than claim he doesnt like gay people around him is oddly ignorant. To say "because we dont have alot in common" is quite the George W. Bush statement of the month.
                Note to 50: Duhhhh. If you did have alot in common I believe you would have alot of explaining to do to your son.
                But what I find really idiotic and slightly conceited is that he doesnt feel comfortable with "what their thoughts are"... Now I dont know what gay men think and I have not associated with a gay man before but if the entire cast of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy can refrain from tearing a heterosexual male to violated peices on television I believe a few homosexuals can resist the urge of flirting with Curtis. When all else fails he could always keep his shirt on for a change, and not that satin dinner napkin he wore to the fashion show. But if he doesnt feel comfortable around gay men, thats a preference and he's entitled to it but what is his deal with lesbians? It would be quite an odd scenario to have him and one of his lady friends attempting to seduce the same female, and it would be very embarassing for him to lose to the lesbian.
                U little shit. Don't talk shit about 50. Say that shit in his face hel knock ur block off u punk mouh fucka.
                "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

Yes, I'm quite sure he will. Much like he knocked Blackchild's block off in the recording studio. Are you 50's public defender or have you taken a personal vow to remain krazy glued to his testicles for all eternity or until the bond loosens? I have seen 50 in shirts that would make Elton John chuckle in gurlish delight, and have seen him in videos that would make Ray-J look like Tupac, I would be lying if I said I feared this man anymore than a dentist appointment. But I'd appreciate it if you would politely move on to the next set of genitals and leave mine in the resting position they are in.
                  If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.

Comment

Were you aware that there is a slight difference between homophobia and bandwagon participation? Simply because I dont believe in the holocaust of homosexuals does not make me a homosexual myself. It's my decision if I'd rather not follow the homophobic route of a blonde man who cant seem to maintain a relationship with a woman but has kept healthy connections with 5 other men for the majority of his life.

Comment

fuck y'all

Stewie G. has a good point!

Comment

Stewie G. shut the hell up u fuckin fag

Comment

faggots just better shut the fuck up and stop bitchin. how much respect do these fruity bitches want anyway. there already accepted in media and tv as mainstream, cos now theres all these shows on tv about faggots (anyone ever seen straight guy for the queer eye, or what ever that show is called, fuck that is one NASTY motherfuckin show). anyway in all over europe gay marriage is legal and there trying to do the same in america. but anyway my point is how much respect and acceptance to these fruitcakes want. if us heterosexuals want to hate on fags then we can, cos were not the ones who had a change of mind half way through our lives and decided "from today on i will like dicks". because admit it, your not born gay, you decide to be gay.
                          I could give a fuck about ya secrets and ya past words
                          I can pass words with the ability to hurt you
                          Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial
                          - vinnie paz (Ikon) JMT

Comment

Avenueaz, your completely right, noone knows homosexuals much like a heterosexual such as yourself and Curtis. So I would assume you know what a gay individual feels from birth because you experienced it first hand, or were you simply reading a pop-up gay bashing novel written by George Bush himself? Quite honestly, you had might as well get used to homosexuals in our society because lets face it, interracial relationships were in this very same debating light not too long ago and now we are worshipping Tiger Woods and Lenny Kravitz. Put down your pitchfork and torches and let the homosexuals have their parade. You people almost sound jealous judging from the amount of rage you have towards their open acceptance. And if we are going to hate homosexuals hate them as a whole dont attack gay men and break into sweats and erections when lesbians enter the room, you tell them to seperate and go to hell much like you would the other sex. If a homosexual doesnt wink or pinch your ass than you have no reason to get in their face unless your expecting a passionate kiss in return. If you dont feel comfortable around gays then donut your entire income to NASA and pray they discover a planet suitable only for heterosexual colonization.

Shadyman I almost feel as though your simply following the bandwagon of other mind numb masses of tissue. Do you even know who I am to be labeling me a "fag"? It's almost as easy for me to say you were raised by two fathers and now have homophobia as a result of sexual abuse from both parents during your upbringing. Please think rationally before saying something stupid.

And Roxy there is no need to force logic among these drones, their simply latching to a quote from 50 cent, its very typical. Today they hate homosexuals but yesterday they flocked to download Stan with Elton John singing the chorus.

Comment

Shut up man

Originally posted by Stewie G.
                              Avenueaz, your completely right, noone knows homosexuals much like a heterosexual such as yourself and Curtis. So I would assume you know what a gay individual feels from birth because you experienced it first hand, or were you simply reading a pop-up gay bashing novel written by George Bush himself? Quite honestly, you had might as well get used to homosexuals in our society because lets face it, interracial relationships were in this very same debating light not too long ago and now we are worshipping Tiger Woods and Lenny Kravitz. Put down your pitchfork and torches and let the homosexuals have their parade. You people almost sound jealous judging from the amount of rage you have towards their open acceptance. And if we are going to hate homosexuals hate them as a whole dont attack gay men and break into sweats and erections when lesbians enter the room, you tell them to seperate and go to hell much like you would the other sex. If a homosexual doesnt wink or pinch your ass than you have no reason to get in their face unless your expecting a passionate kiss in return. If you dont feel comfortable around gays then donut your entire income to NASA and pray they discover a planet suitable only for heterosexual colonization.

Shadyman I almost feel as though your simply following the bandwagon of other mind numb masses of tissue. Do you even know who I am to be labeling me a "fag"? It's almost as easy for me to say you were raised by two fathers and now have homophobia as a result of sexual abuse from both parents during your upbringing. Please think rationally before saying something stupid.

And Roxy there is no need to force logic among these drones, their simply latching to a quote from 50 cent, its very typical. Today they hate homosexuals but yesterday they flocked to download Stan with Elton John singing the chorus.
                              Thinking ur big cuz u say u would be more frightened of a dentist than 50? Why dont u take ur balls and go up to 50 and tell him what u think, I'm sure ud be able to do that....Ud fuckin piss in ur pants u little faggot. Don't talk shit u little fuck. Fuckin computer gangster.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by zialipro1, Yesterday, 08:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post zialipro1  
                              Started by b2bdataquest, Yesterday, 05:37 AM