Joe Buddens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Buddens

man Joe Buddens killed G-Unit I like G-Unit better but I got to admitt joe buddens diss was better but why did the beef really start I know Joe Buddens dissed Game in a DJ Clue song anyone know why though?
    Originally posted by Chainz
    R.I.P Stanley "Tookie" Williams, you truly were a way bigger man than all of us.
    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...aro/Tookie.jpg

yeah the westside connection beat he disses um on there then lloyd got hit then game and buddens went at it............i dunno i think he just started it to get some attention.......who knows........
    MIXTAPE HUSTLAZ IS BACK!<-- WE STARTIN OUT FRESH BRINGIN THE HOTTEST MIXTAPEZ!!!!

Comment

I dont know why the beef started cos anyone with Joe Buddens album & G-Units album would know that Joe Budden wiped the floor with the Beg For Mercy album!

Comment

I wanna see a full out beef

BANKS VS BUDDEN!!!!!!

And Budden prob did it to prove he is better then G Unit....
        AIM : TupacEminem4Ever

Comment

What?!

Originally posted by TherulershereUK
          I dont know why the beef started cos anyone with Joe Buddens album & G-Units album would know that Joe Budden wiped the floor with the Beg For Mercy album!
          What a moron. Dont fuckin talk when u dont know shit. Your probably some punk that doesnt even know who Game is and its ur first time hearing him onthat Buddens diss. Game is way hotter than that little fucker budden and can merk that fool any day. Listen to the mixtape "live from compton" by Game and ul c what I'm saying. And u dare say that fool Buddens album wiped the floor with Beg for Mercy?? I'm not gonna lie and say Bfm was a classic, but it was a good album and better than that budden garbage. That fool comes out with one hot single "pump it up" and just wanted attention so he decided to mention G Unit in that clue song. Fuckin little bitch! And the beef is squashed already!!! U people know nothing. It's a good thing it is over cuz Game's album that comes out in the summer would of shit and piss all over Budden's fuckin wack ass album. That's the motherfuckin truth.
          "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

Hmmmm. We'll I couldnt possibly believe there is any biased sway of opinion towards G-unit from a member named Bank$. Honestly if we are to get into the facts of this scuffle, the argument goes far past DJ clue's mixtape, this goes back to an article in XXL magazine slamming Joe Budden's rapping abilities. And the artist who did the slamming? None other than 50 cent himself, so please dont judge prematurely and say Budden is instigating a dispute for publicity, because if memory serves me correctly Curtis would not have such the intense and undeserving buzz he has without his wreckless and random name calling techniques. As for the BFM album, I agree an album dedicated to "stunting", killing, and being a P.I.M.P is definitely well above an album that pays tribute to the origin of hip hop, or tells the story of a turbulent relationship, or even has the infamous club songs that recieve air play and heavy rotation endlessly. What could anyone be thinking to assume that Get Rich or Die Trying part. 2 and company would fall short of a well thought out, personal, lyrically brilliant, Def Jam product. And I will remain silent on my opinion about Game's abilities, but one question remains is if he is such the demonic lyrical beast many portray him to be, why did he end the dispute after being force fed humiliation through his tapedeck? Any other MC would have retaliated with a much better record but he seemed eager to squander those last 500 dollars of G-Unit hush money to track down Joe for a peace treaty. So in conclusion know what your talking about before you utter the words "Dont fuckin talk when u dont know shit".
            If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.
            Does anyone but me not see the humor in that lol

Comment

Don't talk

Originally posted by Stewie G.
              Hmmmm. We'll I couldnt possibly believe there is any biased sway of opinion towards G-unit from a member named Bank$. Honestly if we are to get into the facts of this scuffle, the argument goes far past DJ clue's mixtape, this goes back to an article in XXL magazine slamming Joe Budden's rapping abilities. And the artist who did the slamming? None other than 50 cent himself, so please dont judge prematurely and say Budden is instigating a dispute for publicity, because if memory serves me correctly Curtis would not have such the intense and undeserving buzz he has without his wreckless and random name calling techniques. As for the BFM album, I agree an album dedicated to "stunting", killing, and being a P.I.M.P is definitely well above an album that pays tribute to the origin of hip hop, or tells the story of a turbulent relationship, or even has the infamous club songs that recieve air play and heavy rotation endlessly. What could anyone be thinking to assume that Get Rich or Die Trying part. 2 and company would fall short of a well thought out, personal, lyrically brilliant, Def Jam product. And I will remain silent on my opinion about Game's abilities, but one question remains is if he is such the demonic lyrical beast many portray him to be, why did he end the dispute after being force fed humiliation through his tapedeck? Any other MC would have retaliated with a much better record but he seemed eager to squander those last 500 dollars of G-Unit hush money to track down Joe for a peace treaty. So in conclusion know what your talking about before you utter the words "Dont fuckin talk when u dont know shit".
              Ok, first off, u DONT know shit. I knew all about the XXL magazine with 50 tellin Joe to step his game up I just didnt mention it in the message. Second, shut ur fuckin mouth about Game. U obviously haven't known him for long and don't act like a smart ass with me u piece of fuckin shit. I've been listening to Game for a while and I'll assure u he's a fuckin sick lyricist. This whole msg board is fuckin gay. D12?? Ok, everybody knows they have NO talent.
              "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

.............I apologize, its obvious I've triggered your aggression during a dry spell of narcotics. I'm sorry you said this began with a DJ Clue song but knew deep down it really started with an XXL magazine article. I apologize for not following Game ever since he emerged with a staggering buzz and fanbase accumulated from his famous lyrical skill, which he displayed in the brief Budden vs. Game dispute. And I apologize for being "gay" simply from association with a D12world message board that you seem to be a member of as well. And I apologize for every other sarcastic scenario I forgot to apologize about. It's evident from the huge selection of profanity that you are very well spoken and are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to such discussions as this. Please refrain from "humiliating" me further with your wit and "fuck you, your gay" insults, god knows I'm trembling uncontrollably.
                If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.

Comment

joe budden is wack...game murdered em...n he don't want it wit banks...no 1 does
                  "Fuck A Image And A Blunt...That Aint Rap Dog...Be Who You Want To Be But Let It Be Fact Dog" - Obie Trice

Comment

wow...a Game groupie ::
                    Originally posted by Rog
                    "Let's go play some football, I'll rape you."
                    Originally posted by Rog
                    One day this girl was being dumb as hell so told her "shut the hell up or we'll rape you."
                    Originally posted by KessenGTR
                    RB is like an orgasm, but it's everlasting.

Comment

Anyone who says Budden is wack is a plain hater/dickryder
                      "I'm not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others
                      I say a B.I.G. verse, I'm only biggin up my brother
                      Biggin up my borough, I'm big enough to do it
                      I'm that thorough, plus I know my own flow is foolish
                      So them rings and things you sing about, bring 'em out
                      It's hard to yell when the bar-rell's in your mouth"

Fuckas....

"What more Can I say"- Jay-Z

Comment

If you thnk game murdered Budden you are seriously mentally retarded. Budden hit G-Unit hard and Game came up with a lame ass track and listening to Buddens diss you can tell he wasn't takin this shit seriously but he still ended up murdering The Game!

Another fake thug gets killed/
                        Hundred Red-Dots on ya if you wanna be a Blood for real./

You only known for 5-Heartbeat hooks & gettin' popped at/

Comment

somebody explain to banks that he wont win a argument wit stewie lol dumbass and game is not all that ILL I've known abot krumbs poverty and big sty b4 i heard of game and their all underground and miles away from me but game well he's from one of the places i grew up COMPTON that just might tell you his lyrical capability that close and he couldn't spark enough buzz in his own hood.

Kansas
                          City Chiefs: 5-3

Los
                          Angeles Lakers: 7-0

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Mizfit_Monstar
                            somebody explain to banks that he wont win a argument wit stewie lol dumbass and game is not all that ILL I've known abot krumbs poverty and big sty b4 i heard of game and their all underground and miles away from me but game well he's from one of the places i grew up COMPTON that just might tell you his lyrical capability that close and he couldn't spark enough buzz in his own hood.
                            I think I said before that I dont give a shit about this argument. I have a life and I don't sit home like Stewie G and think up something to say about every single rapper or person to log on. And I don't care what u ppl think. Some ppl think Game beat Buddens, some think Buddens beat Game, so there's no fuckin argument, it's a fuckin opinion and everybody is entitled to one.

Comment

Haha.. Ohh yes, you must be another brain dead inbred crack child who seems to think the whole world cant formulate an intelligent educated conclusion without hours of brain storming and heavy thought. Heres a news flash for you, not everyone is an idiot like yourself. I read, I respond, I hit reply and you cry there is no deep thought process needed. And I wouldnt call this an arguement being as you've yet to give any factual reasons as to why you believe what you do. You simply ridicule and swear as if profanity was upgraded to a language. No there is no arguement between us, simply reason against stubborn disbelief.

P.s. "I have a life", if I had an STD for everytime I heard someone claim that I would break your mothers record at the free clinic.<~~~~~~~ insults dont feel good do they?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by hjrtuirbgvr, Today, 01:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post hjrtuirbgvr  
                              Started by Vic Romano, Yesterday, 10:01 AM