HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u don't like the whole G Unit, U dont like any of them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If u don't like the whole G Unit, U dont like any of them!

Banks or Buck said that if u ain't feeling the whole crew, that means u don't like any of them cuz they're a group and u can't dislike one of them but like the rest of them. I agree 100%. There all good in their own ways. 50, Banks, Buck, Game and Yayo r all good in their own styles. Tell me what yall think.
    "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

No comment man..... Not gonna argue again....
    The Big 4
    http://youtu.be/NMMUh37BWEE The Truth
    http://youtu.be/PT_j38VUAuE Rondo
    http://youtu.be/yhTKSdWRC0I KG
    http://youtu.be/3VhwzKGkvjg Ray

Comment

Read that and see if you can find the flaw. Is it just me or is this simply repeating itself? Almost like saying if you dont like New York as a whole you dont like New York at all.
      If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.
      Does anyone but me not see the humor in that lol

Comment

I lost brain cells reading this!
        GoodGameTV.com

Comment

Slow muh fucker!

Originally posted by Stewie G.

Read that and see if you can find the flaw. Is it just me or is this simply repeating itself? Almost like saying if you dont like New York as a whole you dont like New York at all.
          for u slow motherfuckers im gonna break it down for u in "retard" terms. If u don't like the entire g unit (Game, 50, banks, buck, and yayo), that means u cannot like any of them in particular. Which means, lets say u only like Yayo.....well, thats not possible because u dont like the rest of the group...still dont get it stewie? I'm pretty sure it was Banks that said this, so blame him if u think its stupid. He said u either like every member, or u dont like any of them. So u cant just like one g unit member cuz theyre a team and function as a team. And stewie g, i just wanna say...FUCK U U LITTLE PRICK IF U RIGHT HERE ID PUNCH U IN THE FACE!!! U ANNOY THR FUCK OUTTA ME!!!
          "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

^ dude what the fuck?
            The Big 4

Comment

Lol!

Originally posted by Fitz
              ^ dude what the fuck?
              U know what, forget this thread, now it's starting to confuse me lol. But I didn't make that shit up tho, Banks or Buck really said it in an interview or some shit and I wanted to know what yall thought, but fuck it. It is confusing.

Comment

Yes, threats over the internet will definitely convey your message and point. Two cheers for maturity. And I believe I'll like whoever from G-unit I want thank you very much. Lloyd Banks is skilled and Buck has slight potential but 50 cent is far from interesting so regardless what you or anyone else says my interests lies with only certain G-unit members and not the whole. So what happens now that I've defied you and a G-unit representatives statements? Am I going to be punished? Or will the world continue revolving like it always has when ridiculous statements have been mentioned? Please tell me.
                If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.

Comment

^^ Someone who Speaks for the Majority of us.... ::
                  IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!!!!

SAVE THE SEALS!!!

Comment

Lol

Yes, threats over the internet will definitely convey your message and point. Two cheers for maturity. And I believe I'll like whoever from G-unit I want thank you very much. Lloyd Banks is skilled and Buck has slight potential but 50 cent is far from interesting so regardless what you or anyone else says my interests lies with only certain G-unit members and not the whole. So what happens now that I've defied you and a G-unit representatives statements? Am I going to be punished? Or will the world continue revolving like it always has when ridiculous statements have been mentioned? Please tell me.
                    Stewie G. shut up u fuckin nerd. Just don't talk to me or refer to me anymore. Don't even reply to this msg. Just read it and don't reply cuz i don't want to hear u anymore. And to say 50 is not good is a fuckin stupid comment. U idiot. If it wasn't for 50, g unit wouldn't exist. And u can't say that if it wasn't for Eminem and Dre, 50 wouldn't exist either cuz when 50 was coming up everyone wanted to sign him for example, ruff ryders. I'm not saying that just cuz he started g unit, he's automatically good, but I can imagine most ppl saying he sux now probably have get rich or die trying and used to be on his dick. I still like him personally...just my opinion. Anyways, I'm out. Peace!

Comment

I'm sorry. I should praise 50 cent because he gathered the G-unit and changed my life for the better. Pardon me for one moment...............................Ok, I had to put another coin in the sarcasm meter. Please solve this riddle for me if your limited intellect will allow it. Who is the nerd? A person who simply states facts and point of views where they are asked for or needed or a certain G-unit fanatic who has created the name Bank$ to commemorate one of the subjects of his wet dreams and insists on creating thread after thread confessing his love of 50 cent and G-unit but erupts into a pathetic ball of blind groupie hatred whenever someone does not have a member of G-unit inked in their top 5 rapper list? And lets not forget the threats, nothing says worthless internet nerd like a violent threat over a message board to a person you have never and will never meet in your life, if "life" is what you would call it.

Comment

Loser!

I'm sorry. I should praise 50 cent because he gathered the G-unit and changed my life for the better. Pardon me for one moment...............................Ok, I had to put another coin in the sarcasm meter. Please solve this riddle for me if your limited intellect will allow it. Who is the nerd? A person who simply states facts and point of views where they are asked for or needed or a certain G-unit fanatic who has created the name Bank$ to commemorate one of the subjects of his wet dreams and insists on creating thread after thread confessing his love of 50 cent and G-unit but erupts into a pathetic ball of blind groupie hatred whenever someone does not have a member of G-unit inked in their top 5 rapper list? And lets not forget the threats, nothing says worthless internet nerd like a violent threat over a message board to a person you have never and will never meet in your life, if "life" is what you would call it.
                        Ur shit means nothing man, and I told u not to reply. Ur just a faggot and by the sounds of it u shouldn't be listening to rap cuz u speak like a fuckin nerd and u don't understand shit. Quick question...have u ever had a girlfriend? Just answer the question man, don't change the subject. Ur just a fucking loser. I dont give 3 shits if u don't respect 50, all I'm saying is that ur not a g unit fan, if u don't like the leader. It's like saying u love D12 but hate eminem. Like wtf is that? Anyways, get a life and u need to get laid. Faggot! And i dont care what u have to say, ur not funny with ur sarcasm "go put a coin in the sarcasm meter"....wtf, thats just fuckin gay. NOW dont reply to me anymore u faggot.

Comment

lmao @ Stewie..... ur the man... lol

And u can like a group without likin the leader. Just cuz 50 is the leader doesnt mean they are ill or suck. They all have different styles, i personally dont like a GROUP, but individuals. Take.... actually, D12. Hmm, well, say if Bizarre was the leader..... and i hate Bizarre.... That means i cant appreciate the other members who are way better? Or do i need to say YEA BIZARRE RULES for me to like the rest? So if i say, 50 cent sucks..... I cant say the same as Banks? I think 50 and Young Buck suck, but i like Lloyd Banks. I guess im not a real fan of rap then, am I? No offense, makin a point, peace
                          The Big 4

Comment

1. Yes I have had and currently have a girlfriend. Hard to believe? Tough luck I believe I speak for the masses when I say your opinion is about as valuable as a grain of sand in Baghdad.
                            2. When have I changed the subject? Calm down, all that swearing and meaningless insulting leads me to believe my casual comments have upset so much that you are a heartbeat away from a stroke. I know I dont like G-unit, I never said I did. I said I think Banks is pretty good and Buck has some improvement to do before he really interests me enough to purchase any of his solo products. But I guess since I dont have Curtis' penis scrotum deep in my anus like a certain groupie I can't logically appreciate ANY of the members like yourself right? How pathetic can you possibly be to tell others who they can and cannot like? Do we beg you for G-unit appreciation cards? Do we have to be penpals with you to listen to Lloyd Banks or Tony Yayo? Take those meaningless assertive tones and threats elsewhere, noone here is moved by your statements
                            4. I sound like a nerd why? Because I type with proper english and would rather be understood in a post as opposed to ranting "fuck you haters 50 is ill, he made g-unit ya'll jus some fuckin haters, you nerd, you need to get laid so you can tell me how it feels and i have something heterosexual to dream and drool about during my lonely nights at home faggot". And since when did you become the post patrol? First you say "Tell me what yall think" and now you tell me not to post simply because I have an opposing viewpoint? You truely are a juvenile at heart and mind.

P.s. Dont hold grudges with me simply because 50 cents lyrics are verbal mounds of bodily waste, the majority of this board feels the same but we cant all be 'cool g-unit fans' like you.

Comment

Thats not what i said Fitz!

Originally posted by Fitz
                              lmao @ Stewie..... ur the man... lol

And u can like a group without likin the leader. Just cuz 50 is the leader doesnt mean they are ill or suck. They all have different styles, i personally dont like a GROUP, but individuals. Take.... actually, D12. Hmm, well, say if Bizarre was the leader..... and i hate Bizarre.... That means i cant appreciate the other members who are way better? Or do i need to say YEA BIZARRE RULES for me to like the rest? So if i say, 50 cent sucks..... I cant say the same as Banks? I think 50 and Young Buck suck, but i like Lloyd Banks. I guess im not a real fan of rap then, am I? No offense, makin a point, peace
                              "I guess I'm not a real rap fan." I said ur not a real G UNIT fan u fucking cock sucker. And bizzare is not the leader, dont give dumb ass examples.....All I'm saying is to be a G Unit fan, u should at least respect the leader. 50 is not wack, and u know it. U could think hes mediocre or whatever, but u know damn well that there hes better than a lot of the shit thats out today. Peace..Stewie I didnt read ur msg cuz ur on ignore....just stop writing to me...I thought I would let u know that it's a waste of time.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by alisahendel, Today, 12:44 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post alisahendel  
                              Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM