X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one??...

..That aint over keen on 50Cent?? :s
    (imwstupid

If by 'over keen' you mean head over heels in meaningless lust over his image and worthless lyrics then I would be siding with you. He really isn't worth the hype, I view him as a walking news report. Violence always makes front page and a man who's been beat, shot and stabbed so many times is definitely recieving front page attention but I believe as far as rap and lyrics go he is equal to Magoo on a bad day.
    If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.
    Does anyone but me not see the humor in that lol

Comment

^lol isnt it weird how just cuz of 50's lyrics bout guns n all that people think that he's out killin people right now, he is way to overrated

Comment

Well...

I'll admit 50 isn't at his peak like last year or during his underground days, but to say 50 can't spit is fucking stupid. Go listen to Guess Who's back and power of the dollar, and if u still think he cant rap, u ppl got problems. I know for sure he'll step up again for his next album, since he restarted it cuz he actually admitted to himself the music wasn't as good as b4. I wouldn't say 50s lyrics are shit. He was crazy on GRODT, especially Many Men. U ppl have to realize, when ur purchasing anything by 50, the subject matter won't change...it's going to be violence, women, etc. If ur not interested, don't pick it up!
        "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

Just because someone had a spark of talent roughly six years ago does not mean they still have it. Have you ever heard the term "falling off"? 50 is gimmick recycled garbage. If I want violence I'll watch Cops, I buy cd's to be amazed by lyrical genius, or deep moving thoughts, or even an intelligent observation towards todays society,ala tupac, but I don't buy a cd to hear someone say "I'll pop you ass and teach ya son how to stunt". I could go to a high school talent show and be more entertained than that. Anyone who is so interested by glorified violence is obviously an immature minded youth who is easily intrigued by graphic depictions of actions they have never seen. If you were to see a man shot you would not be so eager to hear an entire CD detailing the scenario. I'd much rather a CD that has some thought out content. And for 50 to toss out material because it wasn't as good as his first compact disc of garbage does little to impress me. J-kwon's album was better than GRODT content wise so for him to say he wants to do better than the bottom of the barrel is low expectance in my eyes.
          If I say "Fuck 50" 80 people with names like "G-unitgangsta, Banksluv,Yayofluffanutta,and Shadyfinching" calling me a Budden or Inc. groupie.
          Does anyone but me not see the humor in that lol

Comment

Wow!

Originally posted by Stewie G.
            Just because someone had a spark of talent roughly six years ago does not mean they still have it. Have you ever heard the term "falling off"? 50 is gimmick recycled garbage. If I want violence I'll watch Cops, I buy cd's to be amazed by lyrical genius, or deep moving thoughts, or even an intelligent observation towards todays society,ala tupac, but I don't buy a cd to hear someone say "I'll pop you ass and teach ya son how to stunt". I could go to a high school talent show and be more entertained than that. Anyone who is so interested by glorified violence is obviously an immature minded youth who is easily intrigued by graphic depictions of actions they have never seen. If you were to see a man shot you would not be so eager to hear an entire CD detailing the scenario. I'd much rather a CD that has some thought out content. And for 50 to toss out material because it wasn't as good as his first compact disc of garbage does little to impress me. J-kwon's album was better than GRODT content wise so for him to say he wants to do better than the bottom of the barrel is low expectance in my eyes.

What a gay person. Stewie G., ur a fuckin cunt. Stop replying to me already. I like 50 and think he has talent and u don't. Just leave it at that. Stop fucking replying! Everybody has their own opinion.
            "Saying Jumpoff don't sound right, it's blasphemous, downright, I astound mics, music is just what feelings sound like"- Joe Budden

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kylehenry, Today, 12:55 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post kylehenry  
            Started by Monret, 04-16-2021, 07:38 AM