HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think this is true: The only parents complaining about em's lyrics.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this is true: The only parents complaining about em's lyrics.........

............is parents of kids who dont even listen to em. This is what i think. Becuz every parent who rallys against is thinkin about what their kid will be like if they get a hold of his cd. But the parents of the kids who do listen to it, see that their child is fine, even though they listen to it.
    The Family Picture
    http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
    (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
    JoJo Pellegrino

Damn, i never realized, but it's true!!!
    "Shady stay creative baby hold your head up, don't you let up
    one bit on these motherfuckin suckers you're a soldier +GET UP+
    STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, LONG AS YOU BREATHIN
    THEY JEALOUS OF YOU MAN THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY BEEFIN!"
    - Part of Eminem's best verse, wich is part of D12's best song: Words Are Weapons

Comment

Those people piss me off.If there kid realy wants the D12 album or 1 of em's albums there gonna get it 1 way or another just like kids get weed,alcohal ext...
      If they want 2 ban em because of what he says or does then thats take'in away or freedom of speach and that means there take'in our rights away.And whats up wit mtv baning purple hills as if that aint good enough 4 those fuckers.If no1 didn't hear the street vesion of purple pills then no1 would know what they talk'in about.

FUCK THE WORLD!
      Last edited by Dirty Chris; 06-22-2001, 04:09 PM.
      DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
      Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Fuck parents! there not suppose to like it, its not there generation there suppose to like what every 35 year old parent is suppose to like, leave or generation alone damnit!

Comment

yo

Thats not totally true, because i remember when i first got the SlimShadyLP and in was upstairs in my room listenin to it my mom came in and guilty conscience was on, and she couldnt understand why someone would make a record so disgusting. She likes The Real slim shady though, and Stan, when Dido sings anyways. But i mean she is crazy, so she switches off and on. Sometimes shes like you aint listening to him any more, gimme yo cds. Other times she'll listen to me walk around spittin his lyrics and wont say nada. But when he performed with E.John (thats one of her fav artists) i think she was tongue tied. Because as soon as i heard that he was gunna do that, i got excited cause i knew it was soemthing i could shove in her face, and she tried to say that Eltohn John was a REAL man for performing with Em, but i said that Em was the real man because he was labeled as homophobic, and he went and did this. I totally got what he was doing when he flipped off the crowd, like what now bitch, say some more shit fuckers. But i wish i could be there when the parents are bitching about how em is blah blah blah and shit, cause everytime i used to go to my moms clinic (she was a nurse) and some her nurse friends would be like, i dont let timmylisten to Em cause hes blah blah bla, id be like, i listen to Em, am i normal? do you let timmy watch rated R films? etc,etc, i mean, i'd take on,like 4 or 5 of them at a time, cause theyd all come over and put in their two pennies. But basically if you take evrything someone says on record for real, you honestly need help. 4sho, Peace Sarcazm

Comment

My moms likes the stuff I like and she also likes stuff from when she was a kid. I have the coolest mom in the world, but the funny thing is I just dont understand how she can merry a punk bitch redneck like my dad there like totaly opisite in every way possible thank god she divorced his faggot ass I dont even call him dad I call him Jim Nelson that racist dick dont get no respect from me.

Comment

Honestly in my opinion, its true that the parents who revolt against Em's lyrics are exactly like ya said! the ones who have kids who don't listen to the music! And the truth to be told is, the kids who dont get what they want generally will end up more fucked than those kids who get to listen to the CD!!!!
              ~(8)~ A.k.A~(8)~

Comment

Honestly in my opinion, its true that the parents who revolt against Em's lyrics are exactly like ya said! the ones who have kids who don't listen to the music! And the truth to be told is, the kids who dont get what they want generally will end up more fucked than those kids who get to listen to the CD!!!!
                ~(8)~ A.k.A~(8)~

Comment

Yo Sarcazm

sometimes i be takin on mad parents and shit about eminem too lol. But yea i understand how your mom may not like it but she dont go out and protest or nuthin.
                  The Family Picture
                  http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
                  (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
                  JoJo Pellegrino

Comment

People can be so fucked up!!! They wanna ban Eminem's music, But they let little kids watch rated R movies, and even let them play Quake and Conkers Bad Fur Day!!!! They wanna ban music, but they let alcohol, drugs and weaponry alone, like if it wasen't that bad!!

I think they should just shut the fuck up and watch their kids instead!!!!!
                    "Shady stay creative baby hold your head up, don't you let up
                    one bit on these motherfuckin suckers you're a soldier +GET UP+
                    STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, LONG AS YOU BREATHIN
                    THEY JEALOUS OF YOU MAN THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY BEEFIN!"
                    - Part of Eminem's best verse, wich is part of D12's best song: Words Are Weapons

Comment

lmao

uhhhh, you go ghost

Comment

Fosho every thing u guys just said is the truth!Some people r just wack.
                        DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
                        Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

yeah well i reckon all the controversy helps the sales. if no-one made a fuss about the lyrics and the content then no-one would be bothered, but when everyone makes such a big deal out of it then more people are gonna wanna know ot all the fuss is about. but its true that all the parents that are against him are just being dicks. its fuckin annoyin sumtimes
                          www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

i don't know why everybody makes a big fucking deal about eminem when there are cats like necro who sound worse than eminem...the fcc would commit suicide if they heard a necro tape...

Comment

i dont get how some parents get so pissed about it.. its just a cd... the lyrics eminem spits are the same lyrics you hear in action movies.. and most parents like action movies....
                              maybe parents just dont want us to have something we like

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post besabki
                              by besabki