What the Flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Flow

Hey I been hearing a lot of "oh D12 is Eminem's group" "Bizarre sucks, he cant rap"...ya know what...Each member of D12 comes off nicely on Devils Night (weither you wanna hear that), each member has there strong or weak points...Each member has a different way they flow/rap. And most of you think Bizarre sucks cause he raps slowing or "off-beat" Well, even if he is, even if his lyrics are not identical to Em's or the rest of the members, thats how he raps. You gonna hate on him cause you dont like it, well fuck you! Apparently D12 likes the way he is on the album, ya know...when you hatein on one member of the group you are hatein on all of them. You guys think Bizarre's just good for a laugh. I dont get you guys, you are all criticizing Bizarre, well some times Swifty came weak, I dont see you saying shit about him! Lay off Bizarre. They are all fucking ill, in there own way! Proof said he dont care if D12 are called Eminem's group, cause they are backed up behind a guy that sold 10 million cds just in the states alone. Guys, if D12 dont mind if they are called Eminem's group, you should not either! Lay the fuck off that topic. As for the cd, it came out fuckin ill, some hott lyrics, beats, and shit...I love it. Catch them on the Warp tour, and in the fall they are tourin by themselves...check it out peace 1
    I don't wanna go to school
    (I don't need no),
    I don't need no education (education),
    I don't wanna be like you, I don't wanna save the nation, Daddy NO, I just wanna live my life
    (I don't need no),
    Everyday a celebration
    (self-control),
    One day I'ma leave this world, I'm waiting for the revelation...

No, i actually think Bizarre is the funniest cat on the album! The CD is the best one i ever heard in my life! Swifty is the best lyricist in the hole crew, IMO!!! And a good thing about Warped Tour is that their coming in Mtl this summer, so i'll be there!!!!
    "Shady stay creative baby hold your head up, don't you let up
    one bit on these motherfuckin suckers you're a soldier +GET UP+
    STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, LONG AS YOU BREATHIN
    THEY JEALOUS OF YOU MAN THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY BEEFIN!"
    - Part of Eminem's best verse, wich is part of D12's best song: Words Are Weapons

Comment

Re: What the Flow

Originally posted by Lil D Head
      Hey I been hearing a lot of "oh D12 is Eminem's group" "Bizarre sucks, he cant rap"...ya know what...Each member of D12 comes off nicely on Devils Night (weither you wanna hear that), each member has there strong or weak points...Each member has a different way they flow/rap. And most of you think Bizarre sucks cause he raps slowing or "off-beat" Well, even if he is, even if his lyrics are not identical to Em's or the rest of the members, thats how he raps. You gonna hate on him cause you dont like it, well fuck you! Apparently D12 likes the way he is on the album, ya know...when you hatein on one member of the group you are hatein on all of them. You guys think Bizarre's just good for a laugh. I dont get you guys, you are all criticizing Bizarre, well some times Swifty came weak, I dont see you saying shit about him! Lay off Bizarre. They are all fucking ill, in there own way! Proof said he dont care if D12 are called Eminem's group, cause they are backed up behind a guy that sold 10 million cds just in the states alone. Guys, if D12 dont mind if they are called Eminem's group, you should not either! Lay the fuck off that topic. As for the cd, it came out fuckin ill, some hott lyrics, beats, and shit...I love it. Catch them on the Warp tour, and in the fall they are tourin by themselves...check it out peace 1

Big Big UP to Lil D Head! I couldn't of said it better myself.
      THANK YOU!!!
      Dirty JIM

Comment

what the flow

bizzare is the shit. i like the way he raps and he says some funny ass shit. people need to fuckin chill out and just take the album and the guys for who they are and stop trying to analyze it cuz it aint nothin but music.

he's my hero!! LOL :D
        I have no space.

Comment

D-12

LOL, it's so funny, after an administrator agrees with something, everyone starts saying good shit with what he agrees with. STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AS LONG AS YOUR BREATHIN

Comment

i don't like bizarre; never did, never will...kuniva isn't that great either...swifty is aight...denaun, proof and em are ill...bugz was ill...

Comment

well i do agree wiv ya bout each memebr brings their own style to the group and im down with that. and i also think swifty and proof have got sum ill shit on this album. but to be honest im still down with slim as the illest lyricist of the 6!!!!!

i mean if there was a new eminem album and anew D12 album and i had to pick one.........i would go for slim.

dont get me wrong Devils Night is off the hook. but i still reckon as all the members are improvin....so is slim.

he keeps gettin better.

i just wanna pont out though i aint hatin on any of them cuz all of them are ill as fuck
              www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

they all good

they all good like everyone said they all have different styles which get weak and strong everyone doesn't matter some people think the weak stuff is strong and flip flop but thats their opinion so peace out RIP Bugz
                I'm back biotches!!!!!!!! I doubt any of you really remember me tho, so whatever.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
                25 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Mark Ultra  
                Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
                0 responses