HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

royce da 5'9 with Willa Ford whats that shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• royce da 5'9 with Willa Ford whats that shit?

why is royce da 5'9 in a song with willa ford? thats like eminem doing a duet with N sync shit is wak! anyone know why hardcore underground royce sold out??

It's called getting NATIONAL EXPOSURE. The market is so fucked up now that you have to be on the radio & TV sell records. Just look at Eminem's breakthrough single "My Name Is". That is so made for the radio it is sick. It's a smart move in Royce's behalf. Doing one guest appearance on a pop song aint gonna kill his career. It will put him out there, also he had "Boom" on the Carmen Soundtrack with a video. Then when his album drops, mads had will know him. It's called marketing a talent. There's alot of talent oout there that doesn't get heard because they dont knw how to market themselves. All rappers can stay underground forever. That gotta think beyond being underground and local.

one
    K-Fresh
    Renaissance Soul Detroit -RenSoul.com

http://www.rensoul.com/donvito.jpg

Comment

kfresh is right. plus your a fuckin idiot he didt sell out you are to ingnorant . You automatically think he's sellin out by doin some shit with some white bitch who isnt a part of rap.Mtv is a crack of shit!!! but he still got to get publicity it aint like the news is gonna promote him .........dumbass

Comment

willa ford is fucking HOT

WILLA FORD IS FUCKING HOT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!
        HOW DO YOU SHOOT THE DEVIL IN THE BACK? WHAT IF YOU MISS!!!!

Comment

ha

haha none of listen to royce s lyrics from the sound of it.... he is prob the last person to do some stupid shit like this he talks about being the king of the underground, killing people and being a tough guy and shit and hes being serious about it not playing around then he s on this shitty song with the next wannabe brittney spears. I have been listening to royce for a couple yrs now and this is really disapointing...how is this gonna help him? mtv doesnt say featuring royce da 5'9 they say willa ford he has like 6 bars in the song and doesnt appeal to 10 yr old teeny boppers because he looks nothing like a boyband member...i thought "boom" and the song with Em and Meth on dj clue would be good marketing not this shit... i really dont give a fuck i just thought it was strange how royce and Em are good friends (Em produced royce's upcoming album) and what good he thought this would do? maybe his new label made him do the gay song hahaha anyone that likes willa ford is on the wrong website anyways

Comment

Shit!!! I've been listening to Royce when mofos was like "Royce who?". Believe me, shit like this helps. For example, Eminem's career may or may not have taken off so quickly if they didn't put out "My Name Is" and dropped another track instead. Cats weren't jumpin on "i Just Don't Give a Fuck" and that was his first major label single. It was too hard and too real for radio & TV. Royce can't get much national exposure doing hardcore street shit. That's left for the album itself. He might get some radio play in some markets on some street shit, but they unfortunately have to do a couple of radio tunes, either for themselves or in the guest appearance roll. Boom & the DJ Clue joint are good marketing spot, but you can't stop there. They just showing Royce's talent in different markets to get there name out. I can see if all Royce did was pop appearances from now on, but shit, this is one FUCKIN time. Get over yourself. Artists gotta think beyond the underground. Artists have to do something to draw the fans in and that's when the artist can hit them off with the real shit.

one
            K-Fresh

Comment

this song is gay but he will get back to his tight self like em did

Comment

alright i understand your point but when u first saw that video u werent shocked? i personally think the song is only a negitive for him. he already has Eminem and Dre producing his album plus the source is on his nutz ... if his album drops soon he can go on tour with d12 most likely then he gets hella xposure ... your right about "my name is" i remember when i heard that shit i was like fuck no not another vanilla ice , i was like great now nobody will take white or detroit rappers seriously but cause it was produced by dre (real shitty beat) it just got by i think the songs on the slim shady Ep were better left alone than the ones dres produced on the LP what u think....

Comment

I'm not really shocked by much anymore. About the Slim Shady EP. that is like my favorite Eminem product. The original versions of everything is better. I like original "Murder, Murder" so much better than the remix they did for the Next Friday soundtrack, but that was all about sample clearances. They couldn't clear the Paul Simon sample used on the original. Not to mention "Murder, Murder" was one of Eminem's best performances to this day on a song. Plus on the EP, "No Ones Iller" showed some dope verses from Fuzz Scoota & Swift. That EP only had 8 tracks with 6 full songs, yet there's so much to talk about. It was the first Eminem product I ever bought long before he blew up. Man, when I bought that shit, shit blew me a away. I was telling everyone about it and no one listened to me. Then like a year or so later, the same people are on his dick dying their hair blonde. hahaha!!!!

Fuzz Scoota is coming back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one
                  K-Fresh

Comment

fo shizzel

couldnt agree more ... why doesnt eminem stop dying his hair he bitches about being compared to boy bands so lose the boy band hair ya heard ... who did the beats for the Ep cause i dont own an original copy and u ever heard the song"till hell freezes over" whats that from im guessing in between the Ep and Lp

Comment

is that your website ? if so u go to that hart plaza concert? and what the fuck why didnt slum vilaage blow up "raise it Up"

Comment

Production credits for Slim Shady EP

Intro - Eminem
                        Low Down Dirty - Da Brigade co-production from Denine Porter
                        Murder Murder - DJ Rec
                        Just the Two Of Us - DJ Head
                        Just Dont Give a Fuck - Denine Porter
                        No One's Iller - DJ Head
                        If I Had - DJ Rec

Yeah that's my web site. I did go to the Summer Jamz at Hart Plaza. Slum Village did not blow up more than they should in my opinion because they didn't get the right exposure and marketing. Hopefully with there Trinity album they can get some notice.

I see your username is 8mile313. Where you stay at? I'm in Warren at 8 mile & Schoenherr.

K-Fresh

Comment

Re: fo shizzel

Originally posted by 8mile313
                          couldnt agree more ... why doesnt eminem stop dying his hair he bitches about being compared to boy bands so lose the boy band hair ya heard ... who did the beats for the Ep cause i dont own an original copy and u ever heard the song"till hell freezes over" whats that from im guessing in between the Ep and Lp
                          "Till Hell Freezes Over" was supposed to be on the "Slim Shady LP", but they thought it didn't fit. It was produced by Dr. Dre...
                          My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

i thoguht it was raining that day at hart plaza how was it? ....im around 8 and harper

[IMG]C:\My Documents\dtown.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Yeah, you dont live that far from me...... At Hart Plaza, it was cool. Had to battle through some tough weather a few times, but it didn't rain constantly all day down there.

K-Fresh

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by nvvnqjzw, Today, 07:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes