Esham talks shit about D12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esham talks shit about D12

Proof was saying that the Goon Squad beat you down?

Thatís his version. Let me tell you. Iíll tell you the story. I jumped on the stage actually I was at the concert they was opening up for Little Kim, it wasnít even they show. He was onstage. He was like yeah E come up here cuz previously before that I had let them open up some shows. We were doing all type of shit no hassle. Yíall come on down do this damn thing, no hassle. This particular night, I jumped onstage and he was like come on stage itís all good one love right. I get on stage, I grab the mic and say Esham in the house woo woo woo. Everybody in there cuz it was on the eastside everybody in there know me they like oh itís all good right. So next think I know some of them cats got mad or some shit. They thought I was trying to upstage they shit. Proof was not actually in it. Somebody stole on me, hit me right. So I got to fighting with like 10 motherfuckers on stage. Stop the concert and everything it was one of them brawls. After that, it wasnít even like Proof even did anything. It was a couple other people that I didnít even see. It was some Goon Squad cats. Which after the shit went on, he had nothing to do with it, but on the streets he was like ďYeah I got a kick inĒ you know what Iím saying, little hoe ass shit like that but he wouldnít say that shit to my face. He sucking Eminem dick so hard. Dickhandling on Eminem. He always been that type of cat since the 9th grade just sucking dick. He a faggot all them dudes in that group are faggots. I would never do a song with Elton John, come on or die my hair blonde.

How do you feel about fans that Like Esham and like Eminem?

I donít care about that; you know people buy records. My thing is I sell records. If you like Eminem thatís cool, but that guy is gay taking dick in the ass foíreal. I mean he can front he can lie you know all those guys are gay they are the closest thing to the village people of rap your gonna get. They might as well just dress up like the indian, the bike rider you know what I mean and just be those cats cuz that shit is wack. That truly is their style that faggot style that ole Iím waking up with a guy on top of me shit. You hear me? Is it just me or is that some faggot shit?

I gotta be honest with you I do like Eminem Iím not gonna lie.

No, Iím not saying that. I did like him too. On his first album he was saying Iím a cross between Manson, Esham and Ozzy. That was like a compliment, I didnít start disliking him until on the 2nd record when he said ďI ainít acid rap but I rap on acidĒ

Was that really a diss though?

I mean I felt like he shouldnít say shit about my style. You know, donít say shit. He was trying to diss me, but he so much of a hoe that he didnít actually diss me on it cuz I know Proof and them posting shit on the internet acting like they tough. When heís not itís just all of that shit. To me he let Proof boost him up. Cuz you know Proof know me but he donít know me. Proof went to school with me. He used to be like a dancer like Kid N Play like dancing and shit. Thatís him, thatís Proof, he used to be doing all that fruit ass shit.

This was from WickedShit.net
    . . . : : : J.R. Writer Online : : : . . .
    J.R. Writer - History In The Making: In stores now.
    Featuring Paul Wall, Cam'ron, 40 Cal, Nicole Wray, SAS & More!

Damn thats some shit ...well just have 2 see what em an the rest of d12 have to say about that.I mean callin them all the Village Peoples an faggots..I think Esham just doesnt know how to take a good old fashion ass whoopin wit out cryin about it .
    "Why cant you understand, that the day my father left, I quickly became a man, I've had to withstand, hold place and draw up a plan, cuz I didn't want my mom to look at me the way she looked at my dad as he ran"

---PAIN---

Comment

God Eshams a real fairy wit a dick in his ass. Suckin some fat dick fa sho.

Comment

Re: .........

Originally posted by cartoon
        I think Esham just doesnt know how to take a good old fashion ass whoopin wit out cryin about it .
        Its one thing to get your ass kicked in a one on one situation, But to get jumped is a different story.
        http://www.overcore.com/natas/galler...LOGO_small.jpg

Comment

boogie

Anybody who lives in a real ghetto ass area knows that u r gonna get jumped everyonce in awhile...He got caught slippin a he got a ass whoopin.Big deal if only everyfight was 1on1... Butt that aint how it is. If he s so hard then he should of got his crew to represent butt it doesnt look like they were down now does it?
          "Why cant you understand, that the day my father left, I quickly became a man, I've had to withstand, hold place and draw up a plan, cuz I didn't want my mom to look at me the way she looked at my dad as he ran"

---PAIN---

Comment

yea Esham is just a little fag that back up his shit

Comment

Re: Re: .........

Originally posted by The BoogieMan

Its one thing to get your ass kicked in a one on one situation, But to get jumped is a different story.
              Wow fruityman, havent seen you in a while hows tha ass ramming going with your new found lover shyt starter? havent seen you two butt bangers latley, you remember me right? oh you know who this is its klownkiller420 remember the good old days when you and shyt starter were butt bangin crazy on my thread (icp sucks) my first thread ever? yeah I can remember you being gay on a coupal other posts as well, you were the first person ever to respond to me which now is klownkiller/dirty head jake the great ruler of the world , you also missed the great baddle I had with 8 ball the ass filler. But anyways hows it goin? I heard you and your boy friend shyt starter are planning to odopt a kid?
              Last edited by DIrTY HeAD JAk3; 06-26-2001, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post besabki
              by besabki