Does anybody in D12 ghostwrite??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody in D12 ghostwrite??

This may sound like a stupid question, but I was looking at old Eminem news articles and stumbled upon this:

Eminem 's next big duet could be with the Partridge Family!

In next month's issue of Talk magazine, the New York Daily News reports, Eminem producer Dr. Dre talks about trying to get Detroit's own Slim Shady excited about rapping to Partridge hits -- including David Cassidy on "I Think I Love You."

The mag says Em was slow to warm to the idea but then rapped: "My son's 16/ came to say/ he had no place to stay ...I said he wasn't mine,/ slammed the door in his face!

I find this very odd cuz Bizarre's verse is very simular in "American Psycho"

My son's 16 years old with no where to stay/ I told him he wasn't mine and slammed the door in his face

I'm not trying to big ass deal over this, I'm just confused. What do ya'll think of this situation dirty heads??

TammyTam
    Last edited by TammyTam; 07-03-2001, 11:59 AM.

speaking of simular verses, In Ice T's song "Colors", he says "My sister can't get a job cuz her arms show tracks" Then in PP Swift says "can't get a job cuz my arms show tracks" . ....interesting
    http://www.overcore.com/natas/galler...LOGO_small.jpg

Comment

sometimes rappers just end up with very similar verses it doesnt meen they are ghostwritin or copyin each other its just people think of the same shit and words that rhyme and so on but who knows fuck it haha

Comment

Ohh ok! True, you got a point there. Thanx for help clearing that up!

TammyTam

Comment

i know eminem wrote some verses for dre such as forgot about dre.

todd

Comment

no he didn't moron

Comment

Eminem does do it a little. Download Turn Me Loose by Limp Bizkit and Eminem and he uses the same line as in Who Knew
              My Detroit Music Stash

Comment

yeah i agree wiv "sarcazm" i think ur wrong on that one "todd". lol y would eminem write DRE's shit. he can fuckin write his own stuff

peace
                www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

hmmm

I'm pretty sure Eminem does some ghostwritin for Dre cuz I read at hiphopsite.com that Em did Dre's verse on th Nwa Song "Hello" notice th verse doesn't have th word ***** in it...
                  "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
                  I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

well i aint gonna disagree wiv u cuz i dont know about that particular verse. but i do wanna say just cuz a DRE verse dont have the word "*****" in it, that doesnt mean he aint wrote it.

neway peace
                    www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

Originally posted by D12_fuck_up
                      yeah i agree wiv "sarcazm" i think ur wrong on that one "todd". lol y would eminem write DRE's shit. he can fuckin write his own stuff

peace
                      Umm... Todd's right, Dre has ghost writers all over his shit. Jay-z even wrote a song on Chronic 2001.
                      http://www.overcore.com/natas/galler...LOGO_small.jpg

Comment

yeah that was for "still DRE" i heard about that too!!!

peace
                        www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

yall are fuckin idiots "Dre can wright his own rhymes" how do you know?? Em penned the whole "Forgot about Dre" song, and Jay z wrote "Still Dre" and Royce also wrights many of Dres rhymes. Yall think every rapper that comes out wrights they own shit?? HELL NO!!! But as for this Eminem - Bizarre thing, I think Eminem rights alot of the verses for D12 members. I hope Eminem doesnt right ALL of Bizarres shit cuz his shit is straight garbage. And if any of you want to test what i said, i read it in the source and many other reliable sources.
                          The Family Picture
                          http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
                          (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
                          JoJo Pellegrino

Comment

aight man well i aint read that article so i apologise. but i do believe that most rappers DO write their own shit othwerwise wots the fuckin point?????

its just as bad as pop if they dont write their own shit. all fuckin manafactured!!!!

neway i think rappers who dont write their own shit are talentless. i mean atleast wiv pop artist people might say "oh they have a great voice" (dont think im a teenybopper or nething but thats the way it is)

but it aint hard to rap if sum 1 lays downa good beat and puts lyrics infront of ya!!!!!

easy yeah

peace
                            www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

you dumb bitch

D12_FUCK_UP

you dumb bitch.....

First off rappers do let other rappers ghostwrite for them. It happens, sorry, accept it. The fucking point, you dumb bitch, would be cuz someone is writin hotter shit than you obviously. Not sayin Dre doesnt write his own shit, cuz he does. But he doesn't write all of his own shit. Shit, listen to Too $hort, he talks about makin' $50,000 for 16 bars. I'm sure even though he's had people write for him Dre has also ghostwritin' for someone. Ja Rule ghost writes.

MODMSG TELLTALES29:Ja rule what inspires you to write the lyrics that you do ,& do you do alot of gohst writtin'?

MTV_Ja_Rule:It comes from my soul, my heart...and yeah, I do ghost write.

http://www.mtv.com/mtv/music/listeni...ranscript.html

Also if you saying rappers that dont write their own shit are talentless you are wrong. They can be talented at rapping but maybe they suck at writing lyrics. If you a good emcee you can fuckin write and spit it. This is a lil off subject but Eminem's the riff in the song "Rock Bottom" was jacked from Janis Joplin's "Summertime", download it and see for yourself.

OH YA NICE FRUEDIAN SLIP YOU DUMB BITCH.

YES YOU ARE A TEENYBOPPER OR YOU WOULDNT HAVE MADE THAT STATEMENT WORRYING ABOUT WHAT MOTHER FUCKERS THINK ON THIS SHIT CUZ YOU AINT REAL BITCH..........peace

oh ya quit fucking posting bullshit all the time I hate seeing your name on everything, don't come back until you graduate high school and have a piece of paper saying you at least have an 1/8 of a brain.............out

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, 09-23-2020, 06:49 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert

Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM