HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A REAL Proof Troof(not from Proof of D12, HA!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A REAL Proof Troof(not from Proof of D12, HA!)

I am posting this as a disgruntled Eminem/D12 fan, now you might think that based on the Subject hearder I'm here to stir up shit... That's true, to an extent, because I got sum shit to point out...

-I remember EM saying in an interview that he said he'd never switch lyrics in his songs again just to get radio play, like what was done in My Name Is... Liar... Look at Purple Pills/Hills

-That also makes him a hypocrite... he can go diss Fred DUrst Interscope VP, yet when his label tells him to clean up a song.. it's like they said "Jump" and D-12 says "how high?"

-Em dissin' the fat guy that wrote for NSync and BSB... WTF, he does the same shit for D-12, and they've even admitted it

D-12 still dissin' Everlast, can't y'all fuckin crybabies crow up... I can't wait to read in the news "House of Pain Leader Everlast and Cypress Hill beatdown D-12 fatass Bizzare for talking shit"

-And Bizzare, dam is he a fuckin dork... all he raps about is slappin, raping or killing his grandma and eating a hotdog... his shit gets old quick

Think about this shit everytime you pop in a Em/D-12 CD

and that's the TROOF

Re: A REAL Proof Troof(not from Proof of D12, HA!)

Originally posted by ShrodyDurst
    I am posting this as a disgruntled Eminem/D12 fan, now you might think that based on the Subject hearder I'm here to stir up shit... That's true, to an extent, because I got sum shit to point out...

-I remember EM saying in an interview that he said he'd never switch lyrics in his songs again just to get radio play, like what was done in My Name Is... Liar... Look at Purple Pills/Hills

-That also makes him a hypocrite... he can go diss Fred DUrst Interscope VP, yet when his label tells him to clean up a song.. it's like they said "Jump" and D-12 says "how high?"

-Em dissin' the fat guy that wrote for NSync and BSB... WTF, he does the same shit for D-12, and they've even admitted it

D-12 still dissin' Everlast, can't y'all fuckin crybabies crow up... I can't wait to read in the news "House of Pain Leader Everlast and Cypress Hill beatdown D-12 fatass Bizzare for talking shit"

-And Bizzare, dam is he a fuckin dork... all he raps about is slappin, raping or killing his grandma and eating a hotdog... his shit gets old quick

Think about this shit everytime you pop in a Em/D-12 CD

and that's the TROOF

What lyrics did Slim switch? What are you talking about? And show me the interview where D-12 says Em writes for them

Comment

lol I see this post getting alot of hate.

But I agree that was wack of D!2 to do Purpe Hills, What was the point? They swiched the whole subject matter and lyrics, And for what? MTV will only play it in the late night rotion. Bet plays the Video but BET is wack (not saying that MTV is any better).

And About the Everlast thing, I thaught that D12 sqaushed their beef with Everlast & Dilated , Then they turn around and diss them. Nothing major but still if the beef is over why still talk shit?

The Limp Bizkit/Eminem fued is funny to me, I'm glad LB get dissed, But only part of that fued I think is wack that Eminem got mad at lethal for saying Everlast would win in a fight, Em has a opinion on every thing, But when it comes to someone elses they can't have one?
      http://www.overcore.com/natas/galler...LOGO_small.jpg

Comment

aight well as much as i dont like the fact that they have to change the lyrics just for airplay and video play..........

it has to be done.

y'all r complanin about how they change their lyrics. well if u actually take a momnet and think about it..........if they dont then they will never be able to release a fuckin song. which means they will never sell any albums. which means they wont make any money and wont be sucessful!!!!!!!!!!!

and i look at it this way.

now we got "purple pills and "purple hills"!!!!!

2 songs!!!!!!! lol

peace
        www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

1. are you telling me that making a clean version of a single for radio/tv play is selling out? eminem is trying to help his friends out, as they stick together.
          2. label tells them to jump and they say how high? if you knew the first thing about labels the way it works you wouldn't even post that comment.
          3. what did you expect d12 to do with a song to make it radio friendly? they had to change it some how come on you idiot. you and i know that their lyrics aren't common to the rap game and therefore they can't easily be made pop without redoing some of a song.
          4. bizzy is one of the coolest, niicest people i know. his raps are bizarre hence the name, but that concept is probably too hard for you to grasp, as your comments have proved you to be somewhat of a idiot.
          Derty JaSoN
          RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

To Jason...

All I fuckin know is, if he never cleaned up "My Name is", he wouldn't be uttered in the same breath as Brittney Spears, Nsync or whatever... Once he cleaned up the song, it had a pop feel to it... you can't deny that... Em can't get away with cleaning up his songs... Why, because of the color of his skin...

Reason he does that shit to appease higher-ups is cause I believe he is selfish... hell he may not admit it, or even realize it yet, but believe dude, if D12World had to shut down tommrrow I wouldn't be surpised if Em sent you a "fuck you" letter

At one point it was cool when Em didn''t give a fuck, well guess what Jason, ya gotta give a fuck simetime, ..D12's always gonna be there cause they're his boys, but they're riding his coatails too, I don't think he cares about'em

Another point is, if EM was a man, he woulda called Durst on the phone and said... "WTF did you say on MTV?" Shit woulda been talked over and done, but naw he puts $$ and himself before common sense

Comment

god i swear the ignorance in your posts is so thick i almost choke on it.

every single rapper that has any kind of respect that you can name has cleaned up a song for radio/tv play its part of the fucking game. that is a given you can't use that as a reason to say someone has given in b/c its not something you can avoid its part of the game. fucking 2pac did it for the love of god and we all know tupac didn't give a fuck either. he doesn't do it to "appease" the higher ups he does it b/c its part of the game, its part of what you do when your an artist. you have no clue about that obviously

d12 has more then proved that they can hold their own without eminem, i think just about everyone would agree. they all are great individually, let alone together. soon some will go solo and be successful alone, but im sure then you will come up with this "well its only cuz em brought them into the game" but then again everyone is brought in some how (ie dre/eminem).

this bullshit about why he made a song about fred and lethal... um what do you think he does for a living? eminem expresses his anger in his music, its his therepy and therefore he made a song when he got upset. they will make a song back b/c thats what they do too, its all about being an artist in the music bizness.
              Derty JaSoN

Comment

I still wanna know where it says Eminem writes for D-12

Comment

Derty JaSoN.I was gonna reply but your post said it all...
                  R.I.P - Proof

"Pull you out the truck and beat you ass worse then Reginald Denny"
                  -Bizarre-

Comment

if you feel you should add something please do, idiots like this should be put in their place. dont come on this board filled with love and ruin it with idiotic comments showing your stupidity
                    Derty JaSoN

Comment

Re: To Jason...

Originally posted by ShrodyDurst
                      All I fuckin know is, if he never cleaned up "My Name is", he wouldn't be uttered in the same breath as Brittney Spears, Nsync or whatever... Once he cleaned up the song, it had a pop feel to it... you can't deny that... Em can't get away with cleaning up his songs... Why, because of the color of his skin...

Reason he does that shit to appease higher-ups is cause I believe he is selfish... hell he may not admit it, or even realize it yet, but believe dude, if D12World had to shut down tommrrow I wouldn't be surpised if Em sent you a "fuck you" letter

At one point it was cool when Em didn''t give a fuck, well guess what Jason, ya gotta give a fuck simetime, ..D12's always gonna be there cause they're his boys, but they're riding his coatails too, I don't think he cares about'em

Another point is, if EM was a man, he woulda called Durst on the phone and said... "WTF did you say on MTV?" Shit woulda been talked over and done, but naw he puts $$ and himself before common sense
                      1. When you compare My Name is to Purple Pills you KNOW that the lyrics are WAY different. My Name Is didn't needed to be cleaned up because it didn't talk about a certain thing, compared to Purple Pills in it talks about the effects of them.

2. D12World wouldn't shut down. And Eminem would NEVER send a Fuck you Letter to them. Jim, Dave, and Jason know D12. They are friends with them, D12 wouldn't do that shit, and they don't have a reason to.

3. I don't get what you are talking about not giving a fuck and shit. You aren't making any sense.

4. Eminem is a man. He's calling on Fred Durst lyrically, an Oral battle. On the other hand he still wants to fight Everlast, but they are bitching out. And the song Girls is a hidden track, and it will most likely never be released as a single, so he's not making money off that song jackass.
                      Who the hell do you think I am?!

Comment

yo big up "dirty jason" fo sho!!!!

u couldnt be more rite man!!!!!

everything u said makes complete sense and i agree wiv all of it.

i guess just sum peeps are to ignorant to realise.

peace
                        www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

i agree..
                          with some of it, and i also disagree...
                          Last edited by H0TAciD; 07-08-2001, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Whoever wrote that shit is stupid. Fuck Lethel for tryin to be tough when he's just a washed up wack DJ. you have to clean up your shit on your records to realease it now adays. when tupac and them came out you could still say gat, bitch, ho, that kinda shit on MTV. You can't even say blood anymore on tv. You obviously have never written a song and if you did you'd know that if it takes cleaning up for people to hear, you will do it. It isn't everyone's gaol to stay underground and not make money. Your a fag go eat at whitey's and suck off Fred Durst. I guess you did it all for the nookie you little homo.

Comment

Derty JaSoN was that comment to him or me..im confused
                              R.I.P - Proof

"Pull you out the truck and beat you ass worse then Reginald Denny"
                              -Bizarre-

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, 09-23-2020, 06:49 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert