Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROOF TROOF iz here!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Dirty Heads,
    These past few weeks we have been encountered by the prescence of a FAKE by the name of Proofs Princess! She has made claims that she knows and works for D12 and that D12 member Proof doesn't post here and as sad as it is has clouded the minds of many of you Dirty Heads! Myself and Jason have done many things to inform you that it is indeed
    P-Roof posting, but some just still had a hard time believing. The following is a series of quotes that were made by mostly Proofs Princess and they are gonna lead up to the grand finally which is Proof Princess being PROVED WRONG! Furthermore Proof Princess you have gone to great lengths to argue your case, but in reality all you have done is said he doesn't post here. You have abandoned this site to goto D12Net's site and you make part of your sign on "Proof DOES NOT post on D12World! Well this is only the beginging for what all will see below is only PART 1 and there is alot more episodes of PROOF TROOF coming after this short simulcast of what we here at D12World are planning to call PROOF TV

Originally posted by Proofs Princess
    Some who have stated that they cannot say for sure, because they do not know them, I do know them, therefore, there is no possibility of anyone misleading me into believing anything different to what I am aware of, I would simply place a call, if I was not already aware, and ask.
    I find this statement funny cuz you could of easily avoided all of this by placing a call as you say you could, but let's face it you aren't who you claim to be and that is the real TRUTH!

I have tried to warn you of the disastrous legal implications attached to impersonation, however, it would appear that you paid no attention, whatsoever - a grave mistake to have made, one which you will only see the real consequences of when facing them.
    I am still waiting for those consequences!! But moreover you should be the one more worried bout possible legal implications. You have been the true imposter here and as I will prove I am right!

Your website? I thought 'Dirty Jim' owned this, either way, no matter. You have both made fantastical claims, for which I have already stated what will be the outcome.
    hahaha For some who claims to do there homework and be so articulate you sure didn't do a good job. And please tell me I am waiting for the outcome..

Originally posted by Chronic
    Its still not Proof!!!!
    You couldn't of been more wrong buddy!

Originally posted by outlawz
    if anyone here really fuckin belive that proof post here.....then your dumb as hell....
    As well with Chronic above you couldn't of been more wrong buddy!

I have not lied to anyone.
    You didn't huh well watch PROOFsTROOF below that very easily proves that you have! Oh yeah did I mention that is only Part 1

It is not the site in itself I wish to discontinue, it is the constant claims that are made that a member posts here that need to cease.
    Members do post here and we will not discontinue our claims cuz they do post here!

You are liars, you have lied to the many on here who have placed their faith in your claims, and you are very cruel for doing so.
    It is apparent after you watch PROOF TROOF that we are indeed not the liars here but you are. People have placed faith in my cliams only becausse they should and they know I bring the fans what they want you have done nothing but stir shit and to qoute you, "you are very cruel for doing so."

Impossible, I know what the truth is.

I am not doubtful, simply because I know.
    You are right you know the truth... The truth is you don't know them and don't be doubtful becuz you don't know shit!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by outlawz
    why the fuck would proof care about any of this??? fuckin stupid
    Why does Proof care you ask! Well I will tell you why.... He cares about his fans and likes and wants to reach out to the people that are his fans!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are ready for a BIIIIIIG disappointment.
    I have been WAITING for this day the "BIIIIIIG disappointment" the funny thing is that I hope you are ready cuz the jokes is on you!

Either way, sooner or later, you are going to have to admit the truth to these people.
    I couldn't of said it any better my self!!! Except the truth favors me hahahahahaha

I genuinely hope you do not believe that you are going to have the opportunity to gain any satisfaction from anything to do with my being proven wrong, it will not happen.
    Too late I just proved you wrong!!!

Proofs Princess wrote on 05-26-2001 01:03 PM:
    Yes, Proof is married, his wife is called Kaitlin, and their son does indeed live with them both.
    That sort of information separates the liars that own this site, and those who know the truth. Princess
    Yep you couldn't be more right this time!! Based on that statement you just proved you are the liar!! You don't know shit and if you or any fans don't believe me just look in the Devil's Night Album cover under Proof's Thank You's and see who he thanks in the first few lines and that will prove your lil statment you just made wrong!

Proofs Princess wrote on 05-26-2001 02:12 PM:

There are those on the net that are far too familiar with Jason, and know his behaviour, that know this is lies. Then of course there is me, who actually works for Goliath, and has been instructed by Paul Rosenberg to commence legal proceedings against these people.
    You are about to be soooooooooooooooooooo PROVEN WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is concluded, yes, I will admit I was wrong. I am not a person to shout someone down for something, only to be proven wrong and run because of it, I stay, do the correct thing, and apologise.
    WELL WE ARE WAITING!!!!!!!!

Fans enjoy this for I, Dirty JIM and the rest of the staff here at D12World have truly enjoyed bringing you The true Truth About PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For PROOFs TROOF click here!

STAY TUNED in coming days for more episodes!

Dirty JIM

Enter the Battler

LOL, how much would I like to get a camera and take a picture of Princesses ugly fuck of a face, BIATCH!

So Solid Player
    Players Bitchlist

FearMentor
    Emin3m_2001
    Addict
    Scarface
    Konvict

Bitches gonna get played

Comment

See i knew it was him Now everybody is suprised

Comment

!!!!

damn, dis shit is coooool!! haha, damn, Proofs Princess bein dissed by Proof! lol Now everybody who thought it wasnt him postin on here jus shut da fuck up!!

peace, keep it Dirty
        DertyHarry.CJB.Net

Comment

Just goes to show don't fuck wit D12, lil bitch.

How dumn she must feel right about now.
          AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
          With Great Power Must Come Great Responsibility - Uncle Ben

Comment

it still could..

it might not be proof!! bc look his voice and his mouth are way off, its fake!!

Comment

Ha Fuck Proof's Princess!

Proof's Princess - What You Got To Say About Dirty Jim And D12World Now Bitch!

D12Music.com - Droppin Soon!
              BIG PROOF FOREVER

Comment

Re: it still could..

Originally posted by SteveKerr
                You have got to be kidding me! Did this muthafucker really say this out loud!

First of all that is a prob with the tape based on the delay, but its ok just wait till Part 2 if you still don't believe!
                Dirty JIM

Comment

proof if that is u

if that is really you, write my name STEVE KERR on a piece of paper, and show it on the screen, if you do that, then I will have no [email protected]#$

Comment

Re: it still could..

Shut yo damn mouth!!! Every1 was askin for prove, and now they got prove, and you saw it yoself, that man is Big Proof, and thats also his voice, so shut yo damn mouth!! you cant have more prove!!
                    DertyHarry.CJB.Net

Comment

The tape towards the end gets un synced from the audio, only b/c it was converted from a camcorder tape. At the start of the video the audio is fine, please come up with a better excuse to deny we are telling the truth.
                      Derty JaSoN
                      RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

GIVE HER TOOOOOO ME

THAT BITCH NEEDS TO GET OFF MY DIRTY JIM OR ITS ON
                        I GOT YOU BABY ,NO FAKE ASS CUNT WILL MESS YA FACE UP.OR YOUR NAME .TELL EM WAS UP 4ME
                        MUCHLVS BUTTERCUP
                        enjoy the beauty of the world dispite the danger ,look for the joyful and the peaceful in th face of the unknown.////////i like me a little danger

Comment

Re: proof if that is u

if that is really you, write my name STEVE KERR on a piece of paper, and show it on the screen, if you do that, then I will have no [email protected]#$

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I see your game your just trying to be like Neverlast, Esham, and everyone else and get some recognition! Well your wrong cuz it ain't happenin! Part 2 will clear alot up as well but you know what if you don't believe thats your problem, but if I do put your name up on a paper and hold it up it will only say " Big FUCK YOU 2 Steve Kerr"
                          Dirty JIM

Comment

Great shit, I don't understand why some people just can't believe some1 'famous' would post on the internet. There are several rappers doin that, but whatever you got your truth.
                            http://www.cobweb.nl/derooij/Smokemon.jpg

Comment

DAAAAYYYYYUUUMMMMM!! LOL! Proofs Princess has gots to feel like a damn fool right about now!! You tell 'um PROOF!!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by hxihzu3j, 09-24-2020, 07:17 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post garcia adam  
                              Started by ziifjem, Today, 03:55 AM
                              0 responses