Crazy looks because of what u wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy looks because of what u wear?

I keep getting ppl giving me some looks when I go out in my Eminem or D12 shirt. Like just cause of what I'm into music wise.

They think it makes me a bad person they don't know shit of what I'm like I just hate ppl that think your a bad person because of what ur into. It makes me mad.

Anyone else have this prob with ppl out there who think they can Judge u cause of what ur into?

CrazyGirl
    RIP Proof may god be by your side in heaven

LoL thats kinda crazy, I love it! I hate being a 'normal person'! I hate everything that is fucking good like the 5-0, the community services, the school system, the fuckin local board. They think we all have to be act like computers and walk round obeying rules they have laid down! What about my rules? All i can say is just ignore them, smile at them or something, that pisses them off. If im in a conversation and someone says some shit I dont agree I aint gonna agree against my beliefs because I want to be liked! Shit, dont be bothered by what they think, there just 'average people'. There nothin special....... just look at them like there shit because they are!

http://www.d12thugs.com

Comment

i get stared at regardless no matter if i'm wearing something that could be interpreted as offensive or not...the way i see it is that if you wear something that you know people are gonna stare at you for, then at least be prepared to go out and deal with it...as long as nobody tests you about it, then it really isn't a problem...

Comment

Yea when I wore my D12 shirt ppl were like "D12? What's that?" I had to explain to them, but some ppl actually knew which kinda surprised me, but I don't care how many fans D12 gets I'll still be one and I ain't gonna stop liking them even if everybody else starts to like them...some ppl are like that, they stop liking a group cuz th group gets popular or whatnot, but hey...it ain't nuttin but music...
        "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
        I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

It was funny cuz I wore my D12 shirt all around Detroit one day and I got ALOT of love for it and pretty much no one hated on me for it. Its dope around here cuz everyone is very open minded. I guess its worse in like small midwest cities.
          My Detroit Music Stash

Comment

yea i got tha d12 shirt a while back before shit on you was released and i wore the shirt to san antonio and people started at me wondering what the fuck d12 was. two guys actually came up to me and were like 'yo man that shirt is off the hook, where u get it at?'
            BIG PROOF FOREVER

Comment

hahaha... when i went to Europe for this singing thing I wore like the 2 d12 shirts I own... one with the big D12 on front and Dont Get F***** Up on the back.... the other was the Christina Sucks/ Brittney swallows one... yea i got asked by like many of the adults on the trip to change out of them and to not wear them again. Ohh well... its all G

Comment

Honey, no matter where you go people are gonna have something to say. Ignore it and go on.

theres people who still fucking feel that there should be walls between music prefrences, race, and ethnic groups n shit.

Well the way i see it the guys are helping break down those walls. And people are gonna have something to say about it.

Yeah its wrong and stupid and pointless but you just have to let it go and know that you have done nothing wrong they got problems cause they cant accept change.
                The Good Die Young
                Deshaun D. Holton
                PROOF
                1973-2006

Proof,
                Thank you for lettin me know your still here with me.
                I love you bro,
                Laura

Comment

nah... i never get crazy looks because of what i wear.... sorry
                  hehe but i live in The Netherlands... nothing is crazy here... its all normal

Comment

The TODAY SHOW & T R L....

On Friday July 20 th, my daughter and I are going to invade New York City, Dirty-Style ! In the morning we are
                    going to be outside the Today Show, representing D12 and in the
                    afternoon we will be at the TRL Show doing it again. Hopefully, my
                    artist skills have not faded with age. So, if your on vacation like me: get yo ass down there , so we can represent strong!

* If you'd like to hook up, let me know. PM me before Friday.

I'm out,

Danielle

Comment

Haha...This girl got her daughter representin D12 too! Go head with your bad self gurl, G shit!

TammyTam

Comment

fuck wot other people think i wear wot i like!

Comment

I once went out in a pink pokemon tight girls tank top and black leggings and everyone was staring at me, dat shit rally bugged me out, i was like wat the fuk u staring at pecker dick!? I wish people were so open minded here! I have a wardrobe full of cool tops that I cant wear because i get beat up for wearing them. Like my blue Ricky Martin shirt, man i love dat shirt but i got beat up for wearing that once, it was a cop too... my moms also got some cool gear that i wish i could wear outside the house.

Marcus

http://www.d12thugs.com

Comment

Marcus are you a dude????.........sorry man but i probably would have laughed at you too.
                            Last edited by Bacardi And Mountain Dew; 07-14-2001, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Marcus

ur a joka man lol!
                              "Only GoD can Judge Me" - 2Pac

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, 09-23-2020, 06:49 AM
                              2 responses