Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside
    replied
    Coke is so overrated. To me it's not addicting at all. It doesn't last long enough and it costs a gang. I feel was shittier after a long night of takin E or even a heavy night of drinkin. haha everyone i know that's heard these drugs now thinks D-12 is a bunch of coke heads cause they got money and always talk about it. I'm curious how em's gonna deal with his probhation now.

Leave a comment:

• TonyRome
    replied
    WHatever

If someone wants to "BLOW their nose" that's fine with me as long as it isn't all the time and they ain't smokin' crack. I've tried Cocaine and i can honestly say if it wasn't for the side affects and addictive factors I'd say it's the best drug I've ever done. I'd still do it every once in awhile (but I'm broke as fuck at the moment). Don't knock it till you try it....And for the record cause I know people are gonna assume this right away....I'm NOT a cokehead, shit, I really even smoke the sticky anymore. I gotta keep a clear mind when I'm recording

Leave a comment:

• Rap_Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheets
    ...His site shows him wit crack all in his fucked up cap teeth and shit, necro is a fuckin using loser
    ^^I think you're talking about CAgE

Rap_GirL

Leave a comment:

• kBz
    replied
    necro doesnt even do drugs anymore son, get your facts straight
    he's been clean for a while

Leave a comment:

• Dirty JIM
    replied
    IGOTALILSUMTHING2SAY

Yo for the record.... I desire to say there is a difference between TRYIN cain and USING cain. Hence D12 doesn't fuck with (use) the powder!

Leave a comment:

• Sheets
    replied
    I dont give a shit, and pill poppin aint like cain...... and like isaid, am i supposed to say "oh, well D-12 does cain so it's cool now" Hell no, i dont give a shit, cain is fuckin retarded and the biggest trailor trash in the world musta created that. What kinda idiot wants to snort a powdered drug up his nose, i hate talkin to cain users. Dont ya'll notice how they always snort and sniff when they talk to u? Fuckin annoying.

Leave a comment:

• scarface
    replied
    everyone smokes weed , poppin pills is as bad as caine , and im sure d12 have done it ,

Leave a comment:

• Sheets
    replied
    Did i say drugs? No, i myself smoke weed, i dont give a fuck who does or doesnt, but Cain users.... c'mon, thats fuckin rediculous, i dont give a fuck if pope John Paul II was on Cain, i'd still tell the motha fucka he's a moron.

Leave a comment:

• scarface
    replied
    sheets d12 have songs dedicated to using drugs , do u think d12 are losers aswell??????

Leave a comment:

• Rap_Girl
    replied
    I thought CAgE said on his message board that their beef was squashed ??

Rap_GirL

Leave a comment:

• Tone Riggz
    replied
    necro has actually said that he regrets ever doing agent orange because of the constant questioning he receives as to him and cage working with each other again...

Leave a comment:

• Corona69
    replied
    Cage and Necro dont get along anymore. They havent dissed each othe in songs yet, but I heard rad a Necro Interview where he wa talkin down on cage, saying"Agent Orange" was his Idea and how Cage is Ungrateful and a spoiled Rich Kid. Personally, I'm a fan of Both. Crazy ass *******s

Leave a comment:

• Darkside
    replied
    shit i sent that one on accident, yeah he worked with cage, so i was off by saying he rapped with him always, i exaggerated. They did work together on 4 tracks then plus some time freestyling so it seems as if they are friends. besides it was a question to proof or someone who would know for sure if there was beef i could care less about how much he worked with cage?

Leave a comment:

• Darkside
    replied
    So he did work with Cage

Leave a comment:

• Sheets
    replied
    ...His site shows him wit crack all in his fucked up cap teeth and shit, necro is a fuckin using loser

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by AJ, 07-17-2010, 03:13 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post noahharry  
Started by Deborahlanker, 04-05-2021, 10:58 AM
9 responses