All Derty Heads Report 4 Duty!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Derty Heads Report 4 Duty!!!!

you will not believe the shit i read a few moments ago at http://community.getmusic.com when you get there click on who's the better group D12 or the st.losertics, under the hiphop&r&b,you won't believe your eyes go over there and even the score!thankz ----------------REV?
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

WHAT

i aint no damn dickrider of D12, but how the fuck do you even compare D12 to the fuck St lunatics??? And basicly everyone voted for the St lunatics, is this a down south message board??? I dont feel like signin up for that message board but damn.

How do you compare,

"I make music, to make u sick, of fake music"

<<<<<<<<to>>>>>>>>

"You can tell by the way i walk i aint from around hur,
    Prolly couldnt tell cuz i aint walkin no wur,
    Hell na i aint gon cuz my hur"

What the hell??????
    The Family Picture
    http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
    (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
    JoJo Pellegrino

Comment

Yo, I seen the messages and a lot of people are feelin st. lunatics more than d12! Why the hell should we be amazed, jus because we like D12 doesn't mean the whole world should like them too! Thye like lunatics better than D12, so what? Look at D12's record sales, now wat does that tell you? Anyway, I dont want to get angry at you but I just think your post was pointless and dumb, never the less I respect you bein such a D12 fan and tellin us but not everyone feels the same way, thats why maybe I should shut up because some peeps might not agree with my beliefs! No beefs!

marcus
      http://www.d12thugs.com

Comment

Yo Rev

I got ya back dogg im going there now to post and let mutha fuckas know whats up!!!

holla
        d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

"revdaalkaholik" its aight man i know wot ur sayin. its annoyin when u see all thes peeps biggin up st. lunatics when they clearly dont compare with D12. neway man we got much more fans on here then sum nelly group

peace
          www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

I AIN'T MAD ATCHA!

Originally posted by Marcus
            Yo, I seen the messages and a lot of people are feelin st. lunatics more than d12! Why the hell should we be amazed, jus because we like D12 doesn't mean the whole world should like them too! Thye like lunatics better than D12, so what? Look at D12's record sales, now wat does that tell you? Anyway, I dont want to get angry at you but I just think your post was pointless and dumb, never the less I respect you bein such a D12 fan and tellin us but not everyone feels the same way, thats why maybe I should shut up because some peeps might not agree with my beliefs! No beefs!

marcus
            http://www.d12thugs.com
            i KNOW EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN OPINION,I JUST BROUGHT IT TO LIGHT THAT,THEM MA'FUCKAS' HAD THE BALLS 2 SAY THAT NELLYS' GROUP WAS BETTER LYRICALLY THAN D12,I KNOW D12 ISN'T 4 EVERYBODY,AND THE LOSERTICS AREN'T FOR ME,I NOT MAD AT YOU THAT MUCH BUT YOU DISSED MY TOPIC, I'M JUST PASSING INFOMATION TO THE NEXT MAN,BUT I KNOW SOMEBODY LISTENS TO NELLY THAT'S A D12 FAN ALSO BUT I NOT ONE OF THEM ,I'M JUST HERE 2 SUPPORT MY BOY AND PASS ON ANYTHING I CAN TO HELP!!!----------------------D.R.K GO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND DON'T GIVE OUT OURWEB SITE TO THEM,THAT'S THE LAST THING WE NEED OVER HERE!!!----THX-------REV?
            mr. poop chute banger says....
            Homeland Security Advisory System
            http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
            is wrestling fake?
            http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

Stupid fuck'in st.lozerz suck ass .I'm gonna brake every bone in there bodies,stuff them in a empty hot tub and piss on them till they drownd.
              DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
              Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Yeah, Rev, I agree with you. D12 sound better than "st. losertics," in my opinion.

I think that peops probably voted for "st. losertics" b/c it seems that they may talk more on material things, whereas, D12 doesn't dwell on material things. Also, St Losertics, I don't think, talk about things that could suppossedly upset others or cause controversy. Now don't get me wrong, but I think that music is music. i get sick of listening to rap that dwells on material stuff b/c that gets on my nerves, big time!! I wanna hear somethin about life issues. Oh yeah, and I just heard the St. Losertics CD, and from hearing some of the songs , it seems that they may dwell more on material stuff, in my opinion. Okay, I'm not just saying this just to diss them for whatever, but the truth is that I really don't like them. If their CD sounded good, then I would've said so; i listened to it, and it was wack, to me!!! I assume that that's why peops listen to St Losertics b/c they themselves may adore listening to "materialistic" rap, I think!!
                Last edited by pklz; 07-16-2001, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D12 fo life
                  Stupid fuck'in st.lozerz suck ass .I'm gonna brake every bone in there bodies,stuff them in a empty hot tub and piss on them till they drownd.
                  you would really want to do that because someone has a different opinion than you? i personally cant say i like d12 more than the st. lunatics because i didnt even listen to the st lunatics cd.
                  IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

No doubt, the St. Lunatics are wack as hell! I'm not just saying that cuz I'm on a D12 board and what not. I don't jus diss other artists cuz everybody else is, I have to hear them for myself. So, I actually listened to their album online and it sure nuff did suck.I'll go vote too, good lookin out Rev

TammyTam

Comment

let opinions be opinions

however,
                      statistics show that D12 fans are smarter, tougher, quicker, better, iller, more dangerous, cooler, more dirty, faster, nicer, more thorough, 10x as intelligent, greater, stronger, more interesting, more sofisticated,
                      and generally get more pussy (or dick in the case of the female gender) than St. Lunatic fans.

The same is true when comparing the two groups.

but oh well, lets let bygones be bygones
                      this joke : how many hiphoppers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? .................. three, one to screw in the new lightbulb, and two to argue over how much better the old one was.

Comment

yoyoyoyoyo

i be livin next door to the state of ST Louis but i still like D12 better their music is just good you know and everyone just go on their and post a reply of only cuss words cuz it censors ur shit even though it has parental advisory on the site peace out
                        I'm back biotches!!!!!!!! I doubt any of you really remember me tho, so whatever.

Comment

st. lunatics sound to counrty for me and they waste hot beats on poor lyrics but in tha south material thang its seems to be that there bout that bling bling e.i. and want people to ride wit them but have too much country grammer fo intellgienc people to listin to ill make u say ughhhhh holla if ya hear me.

lol
                          one
                          tha homie hoodlum
                          http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

Comment

i sware i hate the lunitics cuz all there songs sound the fuckin same. i hate it 4sho

Comment

uh them motherfuckers is trippin, cause like have you heard midwest swang? nelly's verse i'm feeling, and the other dood talking about "...writing a hood rhyme..." but them other doods is whack as fuck with that "huurr whurr" bullshit, tryna pronounce shit all weird because they can... fuck that.
                              Mo-X & Lil' G
                              www.mp3.com/xtothamo

Unknown Territory Records
                              www.unknownterritory.com

Click Here to visit our web forum!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM