Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proof's religion

hey
    i was just wonderin what it was, because on the thank you's on devil's night he says thank you to God, but also to the Devil, lol, so I was just wondering what religion he is?
    and also, does anyone know eminem's relgion either? i've always wondered that too...
    i'm personally a christian, in case anyone cares, hehe :D
    ~Rachel~

he belong to

my church,well actually,he started this whole REV- thing with me back in school and it totally got out of hand!i had a choir,2 high-priest,1 cardinal,160sumthing deacons and170sumthing sisters,that shit spread out over 3 schools and alot of ma'fuckas actually thought it was a gang,if only they would have paid their tides,Proof name was,shit i'll let him tell u i don't know if he wants me to put that out there,but part of it is still his stage name,my name was originally Rev.Skitzofrantic,but i became an alkaholik and i changed,we also broke down R.E.V,rude,evil,and violent,but i don't know what religion he has now?even tho u didn't ask i help you out a little!and your welcome!------------REV?
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

wow... thanx
      i dont even go to church cuz i'm not really "religios" cuz i think religion is man-made, but i am technically a christian... but going to church i guess isnt really my thing, cuz u can still talk to God, it doesnt HAVE to be in a church
      well, thatz just my opinion
      :D
      ~Rachel~

Comment

I dont know what I am, jus a freak! My mom hasnt mentioned it to me and on forms when it asks my religion i usually put Jedi to piss them off. I have god parents or what the fuk they are who are supposed to help me with my religious shit and beliefs but they never bothered with me and one of them, my god mother, is supposed to be a crack addict but i havent seen her, only in photos!

Marcus

Comment

lol
          i dont even know my god parents, hehe
          ~Rachel~

Comment

damn kid

Originally posted by Marcus
            I dont know what I am, jus a freak! My mom hasnt mentioned it to me and on forms when it asks my religion i usually put Jedi to piss them off. I have god parents or what the fuk they are who are supposed to help me with my religious shit and beliefs but they never bothered with me and one of them, my god mother, is supposed to be a crack addict but i havent seen her, only in photos!

Marcus
            sorry to hear that,and to tell the truth,i'm not very religious myself,i know where i'm goin' when i die!
            is wrestling fake?

Comment

just because you're not religious doesnt neccisarily mean you're goin to hell, ya know
              i'm not religious and i dont go to church and all that, but that doesnt mean i dont love God or anything, it just means i prefer to pray at home instead of church
              i guess it just matters whatz inside ur heart, not what religion you "say" you are or what church u go to
              i hope i'm not bein to preachy, lol
              if i am, sorry, hehe
              ~Rachel~

Comment

well

Originally posted by Rachel1426
                just because you're not religious doesnt neccisarily mean you're goin to hell, ya know
                i'm not religious and i dont go to church and all that, but that doesnt mean i dont love God or anything, it just means i prefer to pray at home instead of church
                i guess it just matters whatz inside ur heart, not what religion you "say" you are or what church u go to
                i hope i'm not bein to preachy, lol
                if i am, sorry, hehe
                the only thing i believe in is me and i don't have too much faith in me,i know,it's ironic to have a nickname like REV,but that's not my fault,Proof came up with that crazy idea,my thing is "NOBODY"was there 4 me when i was growing up really,i'm talking about in my family,that's why i went out and made up my own family and that's the way i look at them just like they were blood.So it's kinda hard 4 me to accept it(god) in again cuz i'm so consumed with hate and i just can't let it go,i felt like the whole world was against me,i grew up in the church and got burnt out by the time i was 10,that's bad!that's why i said i know where i'm goin,when i die,and i already have accepted it,don't get me wrong,i'm 1 of the nicest guys but i'm to fucked up in the head to ever let anything good happen to me!that's fucked and so i'm i!!!!1------------REV?------------and just to let u know i don't worship the devil either ,i just be me!
                is wrestling fake?

Comment

yeah, but i just dont understand how anyone could sit there and KNOW and have accepted that they goin to burn in hell 4ever...
                  because, personally, knowin that i'll have ever-lasting life in heaven is what gets me outta bed each day
                  just my opinion
                  ~Rachel~

Comment

i don't know anymore

Originally posted by Rachel1426
                    yeah, but i just dont understand how anyone could sit there and KNOW and have accepted that they goin to burn in hell 4ever...
                    because, personally, knowin that i'll have ever-lasting life in heaven is what gets me outta bed each day
                    just my opinion
                    well i don't,i want to get back into it but ev'time i think about it,it's football season!oh well throw me sum water ev' now and then,and i'm sorry i took over ur topic,i had no intention, and like i said that's all i know is death and destuction!I'm trying to change but well see!--------REV?
                    is wrestling fake?

Comment

religion doesnt hafta be your whole life
                      i mean, i think it should be a fairly big part of it, but itz not like u gotta give up what u like, like football, or whatever it is
                      but, really, i'm not tryin to preach
                      i'd never force my own beliefs onto someone, so if it seems like i'm doin that, i'm sorry, i'm not tryin to
                      i just dont like to see people who know they goin to hell, bcuz itz not like ya cant change it
                      but, i'm sorry if i sound too preachy or if it sounds like i'm forcin my beliefs on you, i'm really not tryin to
                      and dont worry, ya didnt ruin my topic
                      but proof, if ya ever on, i'd still be interested to know what relgion ya are, and why ya thanked God and the devil on your thank yous
                      ~Rachel~

Comment

aiight

aiight, I would say my religion is a faith based around others worshipping me...

But would I be a good god with my low self esteem? I mean, is it blasphemy if I don't believe in myself?

Just deep questions to ask yourself.

By the way, I think Em is christian because of "it's OK"

"...I found my christianity...."
                        Why have a signature, I haven't been here long enough.

Just call me MR.ILLNESS :D

Comment

good questions.............
                          yeah, i forgot bout that verse in 'it's ok'
                          so how bout proof? what religion is he?
                          ~Rachel~

Comment

Yeah, I'm deep. Call me a Well.

"Deep subject..." Yeah, I know... now quiet and get on yo' knees and worship me!

um... that never happened. -rolls eyes and walks slowly backwards-

I don't know about Proof by the way.
                            Why have a signature, I haven't been here long enough.

Just call me MR.ILLNESS :D

Comment

yo too tell u tha truth i dont have a religon cuz when u look at it, churches are tha most kurupted thang on earth they ask u to pay them money to fund gods house but god aint real and since when did he live on earth in bout million differnt houses?
                              and they always are preachin tha thoughts of phonny prophets to see my 6 commant ments go to dirty pics section and under is god real.
                              cuz when u die u aint goin to no after life.

and everyday billions of people are breakin commandments adultry, cuzzin and swearin, murderin, and other types of shit i dont know all of em but some post them please.

yo i say while ur on this earth have fun and dont waste make somethin of urselfes and wild out.

one
                              Tha Homie Hoodlum
                              http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:35 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:55 AM