HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canibus Has Dissed Eminem On New Song...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canibus Has Dissed Eminem On New Song...

there is a new song floating around the net very recently by canibus and it is mainly another diss track towards LL Cool J and somewhat Wyclef called "Rip The Jacker". now this is the very interesting part, when i was reading the lyrics to this track at ohhla.com i noticed that there is a definate diss towards eminem in here, check it out:

All these magazines tried to steamroll me to death
    Guess what, the G.O.A.T. ain't platinum and neither is 'Clef
    And I'm still here, inspite of all that shit them *****z said
    The skinny kid, the music industry's guinea pig

well i'm pretty sure that calling out a skinny kid who happens to be a big hit in the industry has gotta be slim shady himself. this all makes sense cause i have heard shit about little disses going on between the two of them before but this is the first time i've noticed it for myself. i suggest you check out the track and see for yourself. it is available on napster but hurry cause that shit looks like it's about to die, peace.
    www.MicLordz.com
    http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2...clordz15fc.gif

i heard it...it's tired verses, and a bad way of trying to revive the, "i'm bad" beat...i think it's wakish

Comment

You Can Get It At AudioGalaxy.com too.........
      I Wanted To Kill The Sexiest Person In The World, But Then I Remembered It Was A Sin To Commit Suicide!!!

Comment

he is not dissing Em. If you read the last line you would see that he is talking about himself. Do you know what a guinea pig is?
        Anyway, it has been a long time and I have finally arrived. I have been reading post from ya'll dirty heads and some of ya'll have nothing but bullshit on ya'll brains. But look no further cause I am here to rescue. It is time for the laww.
        Are you the pimp or the whore? You gotta decide!

Comment

I dont think thats a diss to eminem, I think Canibus is saying that he has alot of haters, yet hes still around, and that he is the music industries guinea pig, because all the haters and other rappers out there are testing on him......I think thats what hes saying anyway.....

PeAcE oUt

Ps. Let me know wot ya'll think........

Shit, I've just read it again, and I think it can be taken in 2 ways, the first is what I have already explained, but the second is this......

Now, he could be saying that he has alot of haters dissin' him but yet hes so dope that hes still about. Then that guinea pig line could be that canibus is acussing eminem of been the one thats been hating on him. I think canibus is tryna say "look, Ive got alot of haters, especially THIS SKINNY KID, but how can this kid hate on me when hes the music industries guinea pig"

Do ya'll get me????

Last edited by Profane; 06-06-2001, 08:02 AM.
          www.canibusworld.com

Comment

Originally posted by Laww
            he is not dissing Em. If you read the last line you would see that he is talking about himself. Do you know what a guinea pig is?
            Anyway, it has been a long time and I have finally arrived. I have been reading post from ya'll dirty heads and some of ya'll have nothing but bullshit on ya'll brains. But look no further cause I am here to rescue. It is time for the laww.

yea thats what i think. I dont think hes dissin em, hes just sayin everyone tryin to test him and tryin some new shit on him, and he is skinny as hell.
            The Family Picture
            http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
            (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
            JoJo Pellegrino

Comment

jb:what setsyou aparta from everything else dropping these days?

Copywrite: What has separated me from most cats in the past. The fact that I take time with my shit. I make sure I love everything that I spit or rhyme to. I'm not one of these Canibus cats that put out a wack album, complain about the beats & then drop another fuckin' wack album , -
              so true

Comment

Originally posted by scarface
                jb:what setsyou aparta from everything else dropping these days?

Copywrite: What has separated me from most cats in the past. The fact that I take time with my shit. I make sure I love everything that I spit or rhyme to. I'm not one of these Canibus cats that put out a wack album, complain about the beats & then drop another fuckin' wack album , -
                so true

AND................THATS WHY COPYWRITE DONT GOT A RECORD DEAL.
                You have to look at it this way, if you been strivin so hard to get a deal, and you know your lyrics are off the hook, and the record label needs your album by a certain date, you cant really turn down anything your producer gives you especially when you don know shit yourseslf. and canibus 2nd album wasnt THAT bad, but i would still rather listen to canibus' first album than anything i ever heard from copywrite, which is not much. But i am open minded so can you tell gimme some hot lyrics he said or give me some songs to check out?
                The Family Picture
                http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
                (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
                JoJo Pellegrino

Comment

Originally posted by OoompaLoompa

AND................THATS WHY COPYWRITE DONT GOT A RECORD DEAL.
                  You have to look at it this way, if you been strivin so hard to get a deal, and you know your lyrics are off the hook, and the record label needs your album by a certain date, you cant really turn down anything your producer gives you especially when you don know shit yourseslf. and canibus 2nd album wasnt THAT bad, but i would still rather listen to canibus' first album than anything i ever heard from copywrite, which is not much. But i am open minded so can you tell gimme some hot lyrics he said or give me some songs to check out?
                  copywrite does have a record deal...he is signed as a solo artist to eastern conference/and rawkus handles manufacturing, and distributing(when it actuality, priority handles that)...eastern conference is owned by the high and mighty: a 2 man group of a white emcee and white dj/producer...in case you did not know them, they did do a song with eminem called, "the last hit," which appeared on their debut, "home field advantage"...now, here are some dope copy joints, just some...

hmmm...brilliant
                  fuck soundcheck
                  holier than thou
                  this year
                  anti hero's
                  rocket science
                  the weather report
                  toto's shit
                  creatively wise
                  world premier

those are some dope joints, of course there are more

Comment