What R Ur Views On Racism????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What R Ur Views On Racism????

First of all what's up dirty heads,it me REV and i want to be serious just for a moment!Now, nobody likes 2 talk about race,any nobody ever brought it up until now!But we all know this world is fucked,becuz of skin color!I'm not a racist,i have black and white friends alike,i don't treat nobody special becuz of their skin-color,and it's good to see that a lot of differant ethnic groups of people can come on the board and get along without being racist,and i love that in you guyz!i want all y'all to know that i really do consider y'all part of my family cuz we get along and i see people from Canada,Finland,Australia(wot up lil'wog)the U.K and a whole lot of places,if only more people was "REAL LIKE U the world would be a better place,i was born here in Detroit,but i left when i was six and moved to Louisana until i was 15,now i'm back home!I've never been racist toward anybody,not cuz i was raised that way,but by my own choice,i have white friends that i'd gladly take a bullit for and they would do the same,so all i'm saying is that it's good to see ppl getting along that has never seen each other and that makes me feel good inside,now what i need from ev'body is to tell me what 's ur views and if you need to ask a question and it's open mic about any race,and it was something you were just dying to know, ask me or any dirty head on here!And i promise to answer any questions about my people that i can,only if you do the same!!!-----------REV?
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Yeah I not rasist gainst Blacks oh any shit like that... Fuck it I'm white and lot's of ma friends were I live are and they annoying as hell cause they all like shitty punk.
    Black people have made a name for themselves tho....I got this black friend who went to a party wit me and everyone including the guy who's house it was got him drunk and smoked him up, and how did he repay him... he stolke 50 bones, Man that's the exact reason why people stereotype black people in that genre!

Comment

Re: What R Ur Views On Racism????

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
      First of all what's up dirty heads,it me REV and i want to be serious just for a moment!Now, nobody likes 2 talk about race,any nobody ever brought it up until now!But we all know this world is fucked,becuz of skin color!I'm not a racist,i have black and white friends alike,i don't treat nobody special becuz of their skin-color,and it's good to see that a lot of differant ethnic groups of people can come on the board and get along without being racist,and i love that in you guyz!i want all y'all to know that i really do consider y'all part of my family cuz we get along and i see people from Canada,Finland,Australia(wot up lil'wog)the U.K and a whole lot of places,if only more people was "REAL LIKE U the world would be a better place,i was born here in Detroit,but i left when i was six and moved to Louisana until i was 15,now i'm back home!I've never been racist toward anybody,not cuz i was raised that way,but by my own choice,i have white friends that i'd gladly take a bullit for and they would do the same,so all i'm saying is that it's good to see ppl getting along that has never seen each other and that makes me feel good inside,now what i need from ev'body is to tell me what 's ur views and if you need to ask a question and it's open mic about any race,and it was something you were just dying to know, ask me or any dirty head on here!And i promise to answer any questions about my people that i can,only if you do the same!!!-----------REV?
      I hate racism and think its xtremely ignorant, but this is the world we live in! You know Rev your timing is perfect actually. Proof and I ironically were just discussing this very topic 2 nights ago. We watching that movie "Remember The Titans" ever seen it? Great movie and it really is probably the best movie I have seen that depicts present day racism except I dont believe that the movie was intended to be for present day, but you know what i mean!
      Dirty JIM

Comment

true

Originally posted by Knuck
        Yeah I not rasist gainst Blacks oh any shit like that... Fuck it I'm white and lot's of ma friends were I live are and they annoying as hell cause they all like shitty punk.
        Black people have made a name for themselves tho....I got this black friend who went to a party wit me and everyone including the guy who's house it was got him drunk and smoked him up, and how did he repay him... he stolke 50 bones, Man that's the exact reason why people stereotype black people in that genre!
        you have to realize,people from every race,do dirt,some are sneaky and some are suttle with it but don't you just hate when "ONE" person fucks it up for everybody?I know most of my family is like that?But i definately feel you on that knuck?I feel ya!
        is wrestling fake?

Comment

Re: Re: What R Ur Views On Racism????

Originally posted by Dirty JIM

I hate racism and think its xtremely ignorant, but this is the world we live in! You know Rev your timing is perfect actually. Proof and I ironically were just discussing this very topic 2 nights ago. We watching that movie "Remember The Titans" ever seen it? Great movie and it really is probably the best movie I have seen that depicts present day racism except I dont believe that the movie was intended to be for present day, but you know what i mean!
          true dat,but another movie that fucked me up was Men of Honor,
          is wrestling fake?

Comment

A good Movie that shows shit is Friday, and Next Friday!
            Man I love just Smokin weed all day

And Back to Rev, Yeah I know what ya Mean otha cultures Steal as well but it's the blacks that think well people already think bad of me what's the difference if I do this, now that's the shit that pisses me off, those r tha people that piss me off, and the fact I don't know how people can Steal from their own friends man that is low

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What R Ur Views On Racism????

Originally posted by revdaalkaholik
              true dat,but another movie that fucked me up was Men of Honor,
              Oh yeah I forgot about that one! That movie was sooooooo GANGSTA, but very real and thats onda real!
              Dirty JIM

Comment

well

they were never you friend,they just used you,but one bad experiecne with someone from anotha race means that their all bad,that's stupidity on anybodys' part for thinking that!undastand?But maybe he just made an mistake and took advantage of a situation,but if i bring somebody to a party and my friend fucked up shit that bad,it would take alot of time 4 me to forgive him,if i ever did,regardless of the s/c,now he's fuckin' u up with your friends,what a shitty deal!!!
                is wrestling fake?

Comment

anyone seen that movie "American History X" that movies about Nazie's and fans of Hitler and all this other crazy Racies shit

Comment

Yo that Movie was Ill Whitey got what he desrved and at the end... Ah shit it comes in again the movie writers pick on the black guy and make him a Killer...

R blacks ever gunna be able to clean their rep in our society??

Comment

Yo

Yo 1st off big up to Rev for bringin such an important topic onto this board! Yo i aint rascist at all, im white but i dont give a shit about skin color i think every1 is equal. I think its sad that people still believe in stupid stereotypes. I feel soo sorry for those people cuz they are so ignorant. So id like to talk on some topics.

1. Yo Knuck i mean i feel ya about being pissed bout that kid but dont think he did that cuz he felt people expect that i just think he is a shady individual. Dude 1 of my so called friends who is white beat me for 100 dollars so i mean it happens in all races. (backstabbers gonna get his though cuz "that's how faggots get fucked up!")

2. Yo Jim that movie is deffinetly deep it touches on discrimination so well and shows how we are all the same and why we should work together. And Rev Men of Honor is such a great movie i recomend both these movies cuz they will touch you!!!

3. I LOVE hip-hop for everything it brings. and 1 thing it definetly does is bring all people together. I mean look at this board all types of people chillin and talkin to each ther we are all equal here i just wish every1 was like this. That is why hip-hop is sooo important. And Eminem is so important to this cuz some cats still feel like hip-hop is only for black kids and he is showin the world that it is universal.

well thats all for now im at work so im alll duckin from people tryin not to get in trouble but yo keep this thread up!!!

Holla and 1 LOVE to all
                      d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

hey heres a question besides the point....why is n'sync on the BET countdown...i mean BET is to show off the black culture but N'sync does pop and has no black members...COME ON
                        NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

i do notice however, that BET cuts up white people like mad!!!!!!!
                          NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

racism is totally fucked in my opinion.. i know some peeps from my skewl who bout the racist fucks u'll meet, just cant wait till they talk alil too loud and get thier ass kicked.. their time is comin

i just saw Men of Honor too rev.. makes ya think how peeps can think like that

im white and could care less bout skin color and all that.
                            www.norml.org

"Freedom is a state of mind, a mind is a state of being, stay the fuck out of my mind and my being!"

Comment

Rev. gets my vote for best thread starter just for this topic. I gotta say that I feel bad for racists. They're gonna hate somebody just 'cause of the color of their skin? I know a lot of black people that are cool shit (I'm white), and I can honestly say that I don't what I'd do without them. They've been there for me when I was down and needed support I knew I could always ask anything of them. For Knuck though...I might just be spoiled, but NONE of the black people that I know would even THINK about doing something like that...shit, I have white friends who would though, but they're little thugs and that's another story. I think agree with D.R.K. too. Music kinda brings everyone together...even though I still get weird looks from EVERYONE when I drive around town with D12 on the sound. Now look what I've done...I gone and written a crappy book.
                              Four minutes and twenty-nine seconds into Revalation.

"Some people say that I'm a bad influence...I say the world's already fucked I'm just addin' to it" - Marshall Bruce Mathers III

'Sorry I wasn't born with a mind to write ryhmes, but I manage to ryhme lines just fine without my mind'-sleepa

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM
                              0 responses