Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Tell them mutherfuckers what's crackin Jim

Shit, Jim you have got to be along with Proof one of the realest mutherfuckers i have ever seen on a message board. Keep up the good work and fuck the haters, it just makes us greater

Leave a comment:

• kBz
    replied
    Re: Re: beef

Originally posted by Dirty JIM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Where do I begin!
    First as for the Emfinite situation that has been resolved and why don't you just go to the other thread and you will see. Secondly I never said that the Hot97 was an Xclusive so go get your eyes checked! Finally on this subject no one I mean NO ONE and Emfinite admits this would of even known to be listening to Hot97 if it werent for ME dropping the line so lets not talk about giving credit!

I am sorry if you feel this site talks mad shit, but you know what?? I dont speak anything I cant back up!!! As for Bodyrotts I think that site has discussions yes you are right! Discussions on talking mad shit!! There is a particular person on that board whom I wont mention their name but this individual is so fucking 2faced its ridiculous. I don't normally get nvolved with affairs on Bodyrotts as you will see, however I know what is said there and keep an eye on it. As for "we dont just all fight all the time and call each other liars, we also dont steal other people shit, we give credit to the sites we take our info from...." thats truly funny cuz I believe it was peeps on that board calling this site a liar in regards to Proof not posting here(which I gladly proved everyone WRONG) and yall get stuff from this site or its affialaites all the time and I never see credit givin.

As for exclusives its not about hits or being on anyones "nutsack" we tend to often get info first for I am in the circle and often stuff comes up and they tell me for I can get it out there so lets not go making assumptions.

kBz I respect your comments and no that my rebuttal is simply is clarification and is my opinion as is yours was stated above. I have noticed however one thing and that is I cant quite figure you out... one minute you are hot and the next you are cold! Like you are all cool with this site but then you will go a dog this site 2 seconds later on another board. I do recall you being one of the firsts on this board and I do respect that!

Thank You
    thank you for clearing all that up
    in all actuallity, i have alot of respect for you and this site
    i just got heated earlier when i saw your post about hot 97
    but you cleared it up so thats fine
    and i know it wasnt you talking shit about bodyrotts,
    it just got me heated because it was the same person who asked me not to post the real slim shady in bodyrotts so they could have it "exclusively" on their site
    but yeah i have no beef with you or d12
    you have been nothing but helpful and informative ever since the beginning of this site
    and yes i was one of the first-and im glad to be able to say that
    i think if we just stop fighting and work together, we will all be on top

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dirty JIM
    replied
    Re: beef

Originally posted by kBz
    k
    this site would be ill, but yall talk mad shit

back in 99 when i first picked up the sslp
    bodyrotts was the only site to go to for eminem related shit
    i guess thats how the forum over there got started...
    the same cats post now that posted then, thats why its real
    and we're not all on eminems nutsack either,
    we have DISCUSSIONS...ya know conversations about shit
    we dont just all fight all the time and call each other liars,
    we also dont steal other people shit, we give credit to the sites we take our info from....
    we dont need "connections" to report eminem news
    and we dont ask people to keep "exclusives" out of the forum just bcuz eminem2000 wants more hits (TRSS april 2000)
    we do fine by ourselves, trust me

my boy emfinite recorded and ripped the hot 97 interview last night....i come here today and what do ya know..it seems DirtyJim has uploaded it saying its an exclusive...so is it a coincidence that it starts in the same exact place as the one i got last night????
    give me a fuckin break

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Where do I begin!
    First as for the Emfinite situation that has been resolved and why don't you just go to the other thread and you will see. Secondly I never said that the Hot97 was an Xclusive so go get your eyes checked! Finally on this subject no one I mean NO ONE and Emfinite admits this would of even known to be listening to Hot97 if it werent for ME dropping the line so lets not talk about giving credit!

I am sorry if you feel this site talks mad shit, but you know what?? I dont speak anything I cant back up!!! As for Bodyrotts I think that site has discussions yes you are right! Discussions on talking mad shit!! There is a particular person on that board whom I wont mention their name but this individual is so fucking 2faced its ridiculous. I don't normally get nvolved with affairs on Bodyrotts as you will see, however I know what is said there and keep an eye on it. As for "we dont just all fight all the time and call each other liars, we also dont steal other people shit, we give credit to the sites we take our info from...." thats truly funny cuz I believe it was peeps on that board calling this site a liar in regards to Proof not posting here(which I gladly proved everyone WRONG) and yall get stuff from this site or its affialaites all the time and I never see credit givin.

As for exclusives its not about hits or being on anyones "nutsack" we tend to often get info first for I am in the circle and often stuff comes up and they tell me for I can get it out there so lets not go making assumptions.

kBz I respect your comments and no that my rebuttal is simply is clarification and is my opinion as is yours was stated above. I have noticed however one thing and that is I cant quite figure you out... one minute you are hot and the next you are cold! Like you are all cool with this site but then you will go a dog this site 2 seconds later on another board. I do recall you being one of the firsts on this board and I do respect that!

Thank You

Leave a comment:

• kBz
    started a topic beef

beef

k
    this site would be ill, but yall talk mad shit

back in 99 when i first picked up the sslp
    bodyrotts was the only site to go to for eminem related shit
    i guess thats how the forum over there got started...
    the same cats post now that posted then, thats why its real
    and we're not all on eminems nutsack either,
    we have DISCUSSIONS...ya know conversations about shit
    we dont just all fight all the time and call each other liars,
    we also dont steal other people shit, we give credit to the sites we take our info from....
    we dont need "connections" to report eminem news
    and we dont ask people to keep "exclusives" out of the forum just bcuz eminem2000 wants more hits (TRSS april 2000)
    we do fine by ourselves, trust me

my boy emfinite recorded and ripped the hot 97 interview last night....i come here today and what do ya know..it seems DirtyJim has uploaded it saying its an exclusive...so is it a coincidence that it starts in the same exact place as the one i got last night????
    give me a fuckin break

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by bophguwdgmkh, Today, 01:20 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post bophguwdgmkh  
Started by granitemalusa, Today, 01:14 AM