Yo Proof...check This Out Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Proof...check This Out Dog

I just wondered if you remember when Esham snatched the mic outta yo hand at a concert on stage infront of the whole crowd.:D
    Well,do you?What happened that time?I bet you didn't do shit neither.Don't try to act like you goin to do sumn to Esham on the Warped Tour.Don't even front.You never kicked Esham when he got jumped on stage by the Goon Squad.You wasn't even there that time.You didn't do shit then and you ain't goin to do shit now.
    I read about all this shit in an interview.You know which one.I know you read it too.Holla.
    WALKIN ON DA FLATLINE 9 WHEN I RHYME I'M FLYIN IN A BENZ 2 SEATER HOLDING ON MY HEATER NEED A GREEN LEAF BITCH DON'T GET YO ASS SMOKED LIKE REEFER SENDING YOU QUICKER TO MEET YOUR JESUS...BELIEVE THIS...-ESHAM

WTF.......alright I'll handle this........get the FUCK outa here u stupid BITCH!

this is for u and Esham(FAGS)
    DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
    Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

I'm not even gonna start!!!!

On the behalf of Proof,the administators and derty heads, "Shut tha Fuck Up" we've been thru this already,shit read some of the other post,damn,and i was in a good mood too,man don't come back here startin' shit today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      mr. poop chute banger says....
      Homeland Security Advisory System
      http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
      is wrestling fake?
      http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

Re: Yo Proof...check This Out Dog

Originally posted by FLATLINE859
        I just wondered if you remember when Esham snatched the mic outta yo hand at a concert on stage infront of the whole crowd.:D
        Well,do you?What happened that time?I bet you didn't do shit neither.Don't try to act like you goin to do sumn to Esham on the Warped Tour.Don't even front.You never kicked Esham when he got jumped on stage by the Goon Squad.You wasn't even there that time.You didn't do shit then and you ain't goin to do shit now.
        I read about all this shit in an interview.You know which one.I know you read it too.Holla.
        This kid is a proper fuckin' herb.......and thats 4sho
        www.canibusworld.com

Comment

wot actually IS a herb, cos u've said it a few times lately and i dunno wot it refers to

and if u call me a herb for not knowing wot a herb is, then you're just a herb, haha, i'm not making much sense so i'll go home now.

school sux major dick, last day today - YAAAAAY
          cant wait 2 get home and take off my shoes, never EVER wear 4" heels to school if u wanna be able to walk by the end of that day, thats my advice.

i'd actually like to know the answer to that one, wot did happen? if anyone knows, or can speculate, help your fellow dirty heads and give us a clue.
          if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

A Herb is...

A fucking asshole
            A Dumbass
            A Loser

etc etc...........
            www.canibusworld.com

Comment

Stay off his dick!!!!!!!

First off that kid needs to stay off Esham's dick cause he don't know Esham and Esham ain't got his back so he's no more than a dick ridin' fan.
              The sad part is I'm an equal opprotunity fight-mediation master so here comes the second half.
              D12 fans, I know you agreed with the above message so you should understand this. You did the same shit responding back to him like that. You may have chatted with Proof on here but you ain't boys with him (in most cases). Fans who beef cause someone said something about their favorite artists are no more than petty fans. Noone should be ridin' dick and when my album's out and I got fans I'm gonna tell them the same shit....get off the dick. Be your own person. "It ain't nothin' but music" so be true to the music. Love the music not the artist. If your favorite rapper falls off listen to the old shit. That last line don't really apply to the situation at hand right here but while we're on the subject it needed to be said.

I hate Nelly but if he came out with a good song I'd bump it, I like D12 but I won't bump the songs of their's that I don't like. Get the point?

Comment

Re: Stay off his dick!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TonyRome
                First off that kid needs to stay off Esham's dick cause he don't know Esham and Esham ain't got his back so he's no more than a dick ridin' fan.
                The sad part is I'm an equal opprotunity fight-mediation master so here comes the second half.
                D12 fans, I know you agreed with the above message so you should understand this. You did the same shit responding back to him like that. You may have chatted with Proof on here but you ain't boys with him (in most cases). Fans who beef cause someone said something about their favorite artists are no more than petty fans. Noone should be ridin' dick and when my album's out and I got fans I'm gonna tell them the same shit....get off the dick. Be your own person. "It ain't nothin' but music" so be true to the music. Love the music not the artist. If your favorite rapper falls off listen to the old shit. That last line don't really apply to the situation at hand right here but while we're on the subject it needed to be said.

I hate Nelly but if he came out with a good song I'd bump it, I like D12 but I won't bump the songs of their's that I don't like. Get the point?
                well its me and i know both of them i was just telling him don't start shit thats already been talked about,thats' all man
                mr. poop chute banger says....
                Homeland Security Advisory System
                http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
                is wrestling fake?
                http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

HERB... haha

so Xplicit DOES do some off site battling!!!!!!!!

either that or you just browse.
                  its the only way you could learn HERB
                  this joke : how many hiphoppers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? .................. three, one to screw in the new lightbulb, and two to argue over how much better the old one was.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 10:50 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Smilert
                  by Smilert

Started by Bynarden, Today, 10:35 AM