to let yall know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to let yall know

Kurupt is givin em props on Just Dont Give A Fuck will give u tha line later.

and gives Em and D12 a shout out in his thank yous just to let yall heads kno
    and go cop that shit

one
    Hoodsta
    http://media.ign.com/games/image/fable_040804_160.jpg

yo - i saw that kurupt cd and saw the track named i just dont give a fuck and wondered bout that

im d/lin it now and will get it when it comes out.. when it supposed to hit stores?
    www.norml.org

"Freedom is a state of mind, a mind is a state of being, stay the fuck out of my mind and my being!"

Comment

That's cause Kurupt is the shit, and he knows what's up. Callin out names was a fat ass diss song, i love that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by shadyone
        yo - i saw that kurupt cd and saw the track named i just dont give a fuck and wondered bout that

im d/lin it now and will get it when it comes out.. when it supposed to hit stores?
        yo dogg whut cit u in its on streets now and same wit bad azz
        tha track is a tad bit simmlar
        but its all hood check tha album and kurupt cd is blazin like cali weed.

one
        Hoodsta

Comment

yeah i definately gotta pick up that Kurupt joint. i know alot of peeps have been sayin its tight. im gonna check it out,

peace
          www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

yo heres my Space boogie: Smoke oddessy review

Kurupt- Space Boogie: Smoke Oddessy
            A short review of all tha songs wit a rating.
            1. Blast Off (Intro)- Basic intro with just basically has differnt sounds and kurupt speacking. 3/5
            2. Space Boogie - (featuring Nate Dogg)- Nice 2:40 minuet verse from kurupt no hook just kurupt bustin until 2:40 then nate dogg gets on basicly just let u know that tha west been doin it for a long time. overal nice 4/5
            3. Hate On Me - (featuring Soopafly/Damani)- ok verse by damani nothin impressive nothin bad, soopafly did aight better than damani, pretty good hook kurupt verse was on point as usual, tha beat was too watered down tho. 3 1/2 out of 5
            4. On Da Grind - (featuring Daz)- very nice prodution by Daz i think this apperred on tha RAW kurupt and Daz do very very well togheter on this track which is expected as its tha Dogg Pound Bow Wow Wow all in your mouth. pretty nice nothin speacial but nice to groove to 4/5
            5. It's Over - (featuring Natina Reed)- personal i think this is tha weakest track on tha album doesnt highlight kurupts battle rap flow but pretty good more nickoledon and mtv made his wife to be is that great at rappin but is a nice singer. beats too kidish for me. 2/5
            6. Can't Go Wrong - (featuring DJ Quik/Butch Cassidy)- very very nice track this is one of my favorites nice Dj Quik very nice verses by kurupt and Dj Quik gotta always love his smooth flow that simalar to kuniva butch casidy is a bigg reason why i like this track cuz man alway does it god zilla like. great track i give it a 5/5
            7. On site - (featuring Lil' 1/2 Dead)- pretty good verses by kurupt, i really like this hook, and nice product. not sure at tha moment if it was daz or fred wrek that did this but its goes well wit tha song. nice i give it a 31/2 outta 5
            8. Sunshine - (featuring Jon B.)- this track was nice really good summer/ cali track some thin to bump at parties and or in your car, good hook by jon b. as well as produt. from him, kurupt spits some less than whut hes known for sayin bout bitches but its good. 4/5
            9. The Hardest MuthaFucka- (featuring Xzibit/Nate Dogg/MC Ren)- like this track beat doesnt really go wit tha song title, xzibit spits nicely on this, nate dogg always does nice on any song really nice ont this hook, and MC Ren doesnt do as good as he did on set it off or Nwa album but aight, kurupt works well with this track. so overal it gets a 31/2 outta 5
            10. Gangsta's- good track one of my favorites nice kurupt spittin str8 gshit and exallenty hook by daz. i dont have much to say bout this but it was good so it gets a 3/5
            11. Bring Back That G-(featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg/Goldie Loc)- pretty good track name explain its self more str8 gshit by kurupt and snoop does well better than most of his other guest apperances, goldie loc does aight but would of rather seen warren g, tray dee, or even daz, nice gets a 31/2 outta 5.
            12. Lay It On Back-(featuring Fred Durst/Nate Dogg)- aight track pretty good hook not anythang special kurupt spit good on this, fred durst all i can say is im glad that kurupt didnt give him a verse all to himself and acctully finshed so it saved it, and nate dogg does another good verse. 3/5
            13. Just Don't Give A Fuck - (featuring Fingazz)- really like this track sorta reminds me of em's give em props on this 2, which is really good track, beat not that great rather would of had em produece this and not leathal. 4/5
            14. At It Again- another good party track pretty nice beat good hook and nice verses by kurupt. not much to say but 31/2 / 5
            15. Kuruption - (featuring Everlast)- i really like this track i dont give a fuck if everlast is on it chours is good, and kurupt spits good bout kuruption and everlast even has a nice verse, nice concept. 4/5
            16. Da World - (featuring Daz)- like this track nice concept good hook and chours, very good verses by kurupt altho Daz doesnt spit a verse wish he did good. 4/5

Overal it gets a 4 1/2 out of 5 nice third effort defintally go pick it up altho i would like to of heard a bitch dissin track like on tha streets a mutha.

one
            hoodsta

Comment

i cant believe kurupt has fuckin fred durst on his album! that is some bullshit
              An MC to a degree that you can't get in college

Comment

Originally posted by T Money $
                i cant believe kurupt has fuckin fred durst on his album! that is some bullshit
                yo t that is fucked up but tha rest of tha cd is dope and tha rest of that song is good.

Comment

yo thanks d-burna for the cd review. I'm definitely gonna go cop that album as soon as I can. I can see where u are commin from on your review on "It's over" but jay-z used kiddie beatz in "Hard Knock Life" and had a hit. I think that is what Kurupt is tryin to do but i respect your opinions completely.
                  Guess who's back...

All tight emcee's Keep Ya Head Up, Play in the Game cuz the Game don't wait

Comment

Re: to let yall know

Originally posted by D-Burna
                    Kurupt is givin em props on Just Dont Give A Fuck will give u tha line later.

and gives Em and D12 a shout out in his thank yous just to let yall heads kno
                    and go cop that shit

one
                    Hoodsta
                    I just bought the album today. I rank it a [7] coulda been better. I like the song "Hate On Me" and a few otherz.

Funny thing iz he did a song wit 3 of his biggest enimeez. And the song he gave em props in DJ Lethal mixed.

Note: iz it me or was that song wit Neverlast wack as fuck?

Comment

btw, wutsup D? thanks for the help on the track. when R U gonna email me it back?

Comment

D-Burna

i live in the midwest in a small town so everythin comes slower here.. but ill b lookin for it

gonna read your review since i just got the last song now
                        www.norml.org

"Freedom is a state of mind, a mind is a state of being, stay the fuck out of my mind and my being!"

Comment

in some mag, i forgot which one, he says that everlast and eminem are both his friends and it's kinda fucked up that they're beefin'...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by margueriteh, Today, 01:33 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post margueriteh  
                          Started by Bynarden, 08-31-2019, 05:51 AM
                          1 response