HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is mostly for EMINEM but whoever cares read it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is mostly for EMINEM but whoever cares read it.

Aight now for real. The whole thing with EMINEM is stupid. He is on probation for pistol whipping some freak that had something to do with the insane clown posse. The probation is for carrying a consealed weapon. Ok now theyre telling me that if EM would have held the gun up in the air, waved it around, and said "Look everyone I got a gun!," he wouldnt be in trouble or on probation now. It wasnt even loaded. That consealed weapon thing is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Yo if you ask me you did the right thing EM. And dont even get me started with the insane clown posse. If you look at magazine articles, newspapers, or even on MTV sometimes when they talk about this they call them a rival rap group. They aint no rap group. They just a bunch of freaks that couldnt do anything productive. I mean werent they professional wrestlers, or at least try to be? Yeah theres a career. Maybe that helped them start their "fake rap" group that everyone calls them. They arent even from Detroit. Theyre from a place like 20 miles away from there. People call them "Detroit based" yeah ok. Now because of that EMINEM cant leave the country or even the state without permission from a judge. The whole thing is blown out of proportion. I mean the news only focuses on the bad things he does or says, nothing good. The only thing I heard good on the news is that EMINEM donated $10,000 to a place in Detroit so kids and their families could have a good Thanksgiving last year. That was on there for about 10 seconds and that was it. But nobody heard about that. But as soon as he attacks someone, its all over the place wether its verbally or physically. Some people need to realize you can not be nice all the time. Especially with people bothering you every day. Some people have to realize, this is his job. When he goes to work this is what he does. How would you think normal regular day people would like it if someone came to one of their jobs and started harrassing them. They wouldnt like it and they would complain too. Everyone should get off EMs back and just let him do his thing. Mostly they should just leave him alone.
    Peace out.
    No expectations, no disappointments.
    -Ted Danson (Becker)

I'll roll you like a philly blunt and smoke your bitch ass.
    -Eddie Griffin
    (Double Take)

"NUKE'EM LETS NUKE THE BASTARDS."
    -President, Independence Day

Can you keep a secret? So can I.
    -Clue

Once I snap I cant be held accountable for my actions, thats when accidents happen.
    -EMINEM

not too sure where this came from but..word
    NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

Nope, he got off easy so there's nothing to complain about. That's a serious offence loaded or not, my dad's a cop and i said the basic same thing to him and he said he coulda gotton off way worse.
      Go CANADA

Comment

tru dat

yo.. pissin in a cup and talkin to a PO is betta than gettin ass raped by a big dude named tiny and bein in jail fo 9 years, u know what i'm sayin dogg?
        ------------------------------------
        "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
        ------------------------------------

Comment

ya, for real, he's lucky. and the reason why no one heard about his $10,000 donation is just because thats the way shit works in this world man. think about, you do something right 10 times someone may make a postive comment on it once, you fuck up once and there will be 10 comments against that one fuck up. thats the way it is. people look to bitch not to compliment.

Comment

yeah i read one article about it in the newspaper... but it was hidden so unless you tried to look for it you wouldnt find it... the media is just tryin to make him look bad... they put that shit on the news and it might make him look like a nice guy... and they wouldnt want to do that....
            Dirty Shady
            Straight Outta Tha D
            RIP - all lost on 9-11-2001

Comment

he got busted twice for pullin out a strap. If any of us got caught twice we'd be doin a few years. I'm gonna be famous then just start shootin at people and see what happens. Hahaha

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Ameen, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
              17 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Mark Ultra  
              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
              0 responses