X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swerve
    replied
    what if eminem wasn't white???

Sarcazm wouldn't wear a white tee shirt with a bandana!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by nextwhiterapper
    Mad Magazine sucks..who the fuck are they to say who sucks.....lmfao...who the hell reads MAD magazine anyways...fuck....
    lol, Eminem does, lol

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    i dunno

he wouldn't get as much attention 4sho but i think he'd definitely be as good no matter the color. em is em. ya'll worry bout him being white and not what he has lyrically.

but truthfully, i dunno if i would have been inspired as a rapper to try to make it big if it wasn't fo him. he showed me if 1 white poor guy could do it, then i could too.

Leave a comment:

• The Slick Jesus
    replied
    I do not understand why so much shit on here has to be about racism. Like I said before, see people as people and people alone, don't see them as white or black. People are people, ok? Just drop the whole racism thing. If you really wanna do something then go out and do it, don't be online discussing it.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty_Shady
    replied
    he's got talent but he wouldnt get as much attention... if he did it would be because of the content and what he talks about.... but besides that people wouldnt think it would be as big a deal... you know what shit he said....

Leave a comment:

• Swerve
    replied
    two reasons..

If eminem was black, he would still be big but he wouldn't
    be the icon that he has become.
    The fact that he's white also helped him because there is
    SOME white people who usually wouldn't buy a rap cd
    went to get his shit. (example TRL crowd)

But i don't think it matters cuz after everybody realized
    he was white and all the hype about it went down
    his second record came out and sold like crazy...
    Pleasebelieveit, if he had nobody would have cared
    after the SSLP.

Leave a comment:

• mc maximus prime
    replied
    If Eminem was Black

1. He woulda stayed underground more-so than now
    2. ICP would be scared Shitless of him!

Leave a comment:

• Marcus
    replied
    I cant say what would of happened if Eminem was black, but personally, it wouldnt matter to me, i heard my name is on a tape my bro was playin in his car from the westwood show and i liked it instantly, the lyrics were well constructed, controversil and he had skill, but when i found out he was white it didnt come as a shock, i thought the song was jus one of those humor singles that are released by an artist then neva heard of again so i thought eminem was a comedian releasin a song lol. I realised he was a rapper and was makin a livin by this when i saw his video and Dre was in it!

Marcus

Leave a comment:

• nextwhiterapper
    replied
    Mad Magazine sucks..who the fuck are they to say who sucks.....lmfao...who the hell reads MAD magazine anyways...fuck....

Leave a comment:

• Da Ghost
    replied
    Sometimes media can be such a moron! Like i have a Safarir (humour magazine, it's French) wich covered Eminem and sed: "Eminem shits on the hole planet!" and the jokes in it were actually really funny!!! Cauz it did point out Eminem's downs and made jokes about it so it was funny!!! But then i saw a Mad magazine, and all it sed was "Eminem sux, he tries to be black, so will the real Slim Shady, please shut up!" Now that's stupid!!!! Most magz are throwing shit at eminem for no reason!!! This is dumb as fuck!!!

Leave a comment:

• kBz
    replied
    i honestly think he'd still be washin dishes selling 7 albums a week

Leave a comment:

• Jay Krupp
    replied
    If he was black he wouldn't of done the hook for that sticky fingaz track. LoL.

I don't think it'd matter, for real...

Leave a comment:

• Tone Riggz
    replied
    if eminem was black he wouldn't be as big as he is now...then again, the story goes that dre didn't know eminem was white at first...either way: the fact that he is white and can rap, makes him so controversial and gives him so much attention

Leave a comment:

• Dirti-Bizness
    replied
    not really, i didnt even hear bout him like that. the first time i heard my name is, was the first time i heard him. and then i bought the record. it was more like "wow, this guy is white"(dres thoughts)but dre didnt sign him cause he was white, he didnt even know he was white until he saw him so i dont think it would matter much, i actually think his fan base would be bigger if e was black.

Leave a comment:

• DaLux
    replied
    personally, if eminem was black i dont reckon he would have had as much attention, coz remember when Dre first signed him it was like: "wow dre's signed a white dude, i've gotta hear him"
    but it wouldnt effect the skillz and the true rap fans opinions about him

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:11 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post basketballeven