******* and Blacks, Whites and Honkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* and Blacks, Whites and Honkies

Aiight yall, this has been on my mind for some time, and as a disclaimer, I AM NOT RACIST, and if any of yall pay attention my whole crew is black. I've ran this question by them also, and i need your opinions on this. And i am hopeing that Proof will respond, he may not like me after this but i am asking this honestly, so i'm willing to risk it. Do you guys think that their are two types of everybody, for example: Blacks and *******, a black man is an honest worker, good guy, honest, a ****** is a thief, a liar, just a punk, White man is a honest worker, feeds his family, and a honkie/******* is a drunk, spends cash on himself, not family, beats his girl, etc. And it goes on and on with mexicans and everyone else. As I state once again, I am NOT racist, just curious for yalls opinions. I've asked several black people and some agreed with it, and some didn't. Well, post your honest responses. Peace, Sarcazm
    Yes, I agree their are two types of everybody
    38.71%
    No, I disagree
    51.61%
    No opinion
    9.68%

true

dats true i aint racist either but i wouldnt in my life call som1 a ******.

PeAcE...
    shit can happen?
    nah fuck dat!
    SHIT HAPPENS!!!

Comment

well...

I wouldnt run my mouth sayin ****** to every black person I seen...cuz ******'s the slavery word that whites used for blacks way back and personally, I wouldnt give a shit if someone called me a honkie, aint really offensive...at the end of the day it's just how the person your callin the name to takes it, its either gunna b offensive to them or not...but bak to the original question...my view is that whites are whites and blacks are blacks, were all the same person, and 'honkie' and '******' and just words racists use, like I said, some find it offensive, some dont...

PeAcE oUt

Comment

To a certain extent I understand what your sayin' sarcazm, like I think of a ****** been a thuggish black man, someone who would wear baggy clothes, bandana, ice etc... but black also could be the same person as a ***** in my mind, I couldnt judge a person by what people call them, I would have to see them for myself before I could judge them. Damn this thread is complicated, I think the only person who understands what Im tryin to say here is me.

Marcus

Comment

Bi-racial....

I have no opinions on this matter. I try not to criticize anyone who has not had an impact on my life, in a negative way. I grew up being called "******". And like I've said before, my MOM kicked babysitters, teenagers and adult ASS-IN, everytime this happened. She is white.BUT , I can remember her using the term "******ish" to describe cheap, selfish, lazy, bum type people. They didn't necessarily have to be black. She used it as an adjective to describe the "ultimate loser."

Danielle

Comment

no, it has nuthing to do with clothing, its like this. a few months ago, a so called friend of mine stole my favorite visor, and my dad was like yo thats a ******. and my homie just helpedme move into my new place, and my dad was like, thats a black guy. a good man, etc.

Comment

I see....

Nyeah i feel you,but its just how ppls were raised as pupils.
              Its just another way to bad-mouth somebody cept its more personal,and thats how its meant to be.
              I dont think there is 2 diff types of everybody,its just that some ppl are assholes and thats that.
              Its friday you aint got no job and you got nothin else to do,im gonna get you hi.

Comment

Re: ******* and Blacks, Whites and Honkies

Originally posted by sarcazm
                Aiight yall, this has been on my mind for some time, and as a disclaimer, I AM NOT RACIST, and if any of yall pay attention my whole crew is black. I've ran this question by them also, and i need your opinions on this. And i am hopeing that Proof will respond, he may not like me after this but i am asking this honestly, so i'm willing to risk it. Do you guys think that their are two types of everybody, for example: Blacks and *******, a black man is an honest worker, good guy, honest, a ****** is a thief, a liar, just a punk, White man is a honest worker, feeds his family, and a honkie/******* is a drunk, spends cash on himself, not family, beats his girl, etc. And it goes on and on with mexicans and everyone else. As I state once again, I am NOT racist, just curious for yalls opinions. I've asked several black people and some agreed with it, and some didn't. Well, post your honest responses. Peace, Sarcazm
                yo first of all you shouldn't have said "****** " cause that doesn't have anything to so with being a liar or a thief or punk like u said. Its a stupid racist remark. You should have said like "ganster" or "hoodlem" but not "******" cause that doesn't make any sense bout your point your trying to prove.

Comment

Hmm

To me th word ****** when it's not being used against a black person is like D12boston said the ultimate loser, now if u use it against a black person then it can be called racist but i agree that their is a difference between ******* and blacks...i remember comedians talking about that shit sometimes too....it's kinda like that "faggot" thing with eminem....he calls non-gays faggots to insult them....th words are basically insults but since races were attached to them ppl get offended by it now even if it's not even directed at th race....or calling somebody a faggot even if they're not gay....hell i'd call a chinese person a ****** if he pissed me off enuff lol...but I'm not racist either...not like I care if ppl think I am or not, just for th record...white ppl can be ******* at times too!!
                  "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
                  I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

I had to think about this one for a little bit and i thought to myself that i have never called a black person a ****** or anything else i feel weird calling them a black person almost as if i were being raceist when i say black person. For example if there were three people talking and this has happend before, an asian white and black. they were being funny and joking around and stuff and i was talking to my mom and i would say something about one of them and thats how i would have to describe them. black white or asian. it felt odd but i wasnt doing any harm. when i hear a black person call another one a ***** it isnt a big deal to me cause thats how alot of them adress eachother just in fun or whatever. but i know a guy who got pissed off and call someone a ****** and this kid got jumped by 5 black people. so it depends on how you say it and who ur saying it to. when it comes to white people, i feel that its the same as black as of different types or whatever. i dont think there is different types of people. some people would say there is "white trash" well if you notice alot of the "white trash" honkie whatever are on drugs so there lives arnt that great. But for some reason i dont see that in other races. mabey its cause i have more respect for other races. or cause i have seen what some people would call "White Trash" but either way i dont call anyone other names besides what they want to be called. this is all my opinion tho and if you dont understand it im sorry it is kinda hard to understand this. sorry its so long also o and im not racest either. i am a white person. just to let you all know but i guess if i was racest i wouldnt like D12 huh?
                    Tiffani

Aim: YxY TiTi YxY
                    E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Re: Re: ******* and Blacks, Whites and Honkies

Originally posted by dirtykonartist

yo first of all you shouldn't have said "****** " cause that doesn't have anything to so with being a liar or a thief or punk like u said. Its a stupid racist remark. You should have said like "ganster" or "hoodlem" but not "******" cause that doesn't make any sense bout your point your trying to prove.
                      i totally went over your head du, i should have aid o have to be at least 15 to respond to this.......

Comment

15? bitch shut the fuck up. u don't know what the fuck you talking bout

Comment

little children

* not even worth my breathe respondeing to *

Comment

I agree Sarcazm, it's totally agreeable what you said in your first post. Although black people use the ****** or ***** to say whatup to eachother or whatever. That's ok, but for a white person to call a black person a *****, that's wrong.
                            One of the ORIGINAL creators of ObieWorld.com , with my main man, the Big Beenie!

Comment

road trip

yea, 4sho homie

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by dfsghdchn, Today, 10:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view