HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(RUMORS) New D12 Album

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (RUMORS) New D12 Album

    According to an Interscope representative D12 cd will be released

    7/04/06: D-12 "The Ambition" (Shady Records)
    Guest Appearances: Stat Quo, Obie Trice, Bobby Creekwater, Jadakiss, Killer Mike, Marcia of Floetry, Talib Kweli

    i cant wait for this album
    ~EMADY08~

    WELCOME to DETROIT CITY

  • #2
    source?
    Turn up the system!

    Comment


    • #3
      That would be sick, but I'm not that sure about that Jadakiss feature, i know the beef has calmed down between him and 50, but I think Eminem doesn't want to piss him off, becuz 50 is growing away from shady aftermath anyway.
      My last.fm profile

      Comment


      • #4
        idiot
        Rest In Peace Big Proof

        Comment


        • #5
          7/04/06
          In Europe that means the 7th of April (Friday).
          I presume it's the 4th of July.

          Comment


          • #6
            Don't think it's true, we would've seen this coming a long time ago.
            My last.fm profile

            Comment


            • #7
              No.
              Originally posted by Revolution
              i dont understand why they havent made you a vet yet whiteout
              MAKAVELI FOREVER

              BIG PROOF FOREVER

              MARK SANTA FOREVER

              MARC PEARSON FOREVER

              Comment


              • #8
                haha!!! it features JADAKISS!!! lmao..i always loved how 50 had a problem with Game for siding with "50's enemies" including Jadakiss yet 50 is such a bitch that you don't see him trying to stop Eminem and D12 from siding with those SAME EXACT PEOPLE all along before, after, and during the beef....yet game isn't allowed to be loyal to his friends he had been cool with before 50 started actin up? (nas, jada, fat joe and much much more, eminem and game seem to share almost the same exact allies) because Em is his boss...doesn't neone see anything wrong with the way 50 acts? Groupies...

                ^ you can't deny anything i just said (groupies who are going to get angry) because it is fact. You see how Em does all the shit that 50 got mad at Game for. Em still allies with who the fuck he wants to. And i find it even funnier how Em plays still a major part in allying with Jadakiss (produced numerous things for him, had numerous rapping features as well) Nas (produced shit for nas before (the cross) and just recently and stuck nas on 8 mile soundtrack) Fat Joe (featured on Lean Back remix, still is cool with him after that) and Jadakiss is probably his most active ally that Em keeps on supporting...between Dre disobeying 50's wishes on supporting Game full throttle and Em doing all of this...you groupies don't see it but his own label mates are treating him like a clown. FACE THE FACTS
                Last edited by E-WiQ; 04-05-2006, 01:17 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by E-WiQ
                  haha!!! it features JADAKISS!!! lmao..i always loved how 50 had a problem with Game for siding with "50's enemies" including Jadakiss yet 50 is such a bitch that you don't see him trying to stop Eminem and D12 from siding with those SAME EXACT PEOPLE all along before, after, and during the beef....yet game isn't allowed to be loyal to his friends he had been cool with before 50 started actin up? (nas, jada, fat joe and much much more, eminem and game seem to share almost the same exact allies) because Em is his boss...doesn't neone see anything wrong with the way 50 acts? Groupies...
                  We all see this. 50 has so many ennemies, that if you were his friend, you couldn't hang out with anyone but him. But that doesn't matter in this case. It's clear that this is FAKE. You're right thou.
                  My last.fm profile

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shadyinstigator
                    We all see this. 50 has so many ennemies, that if you were his friend, you couldn't hang out with anyone but him. But that doesn't matter in this case. It's clear that this is FAKE. You're right thou.
                    right, regardless of this list being true...the support still remains..and you cannot think one dudes a bitch yet not go against someone else who is an exact supporter of that same exact thing you hate!

                    See what 50 is trying to do is play boss...he is all big and hard until Em comes around and realizes that HE DOESN'T have all the power..he only has power to those who were and are below him (in his label) which includes Game...even if his actions are contridictory...in the end he can't do shit about controlling Eminem but still wishes he was the boss of the situation.

                    We will see more of Em and Jadakiss i guarantee it....probably even an Eminem, Nas, And Jay collab...if not a rapping feature then i can see a production.

                    Oh and i also forgot on my original post...Em stuck Jadakiss on his own song with pac on the loyal to the game album...dubbed Pac's voice to say Jada etc. The list goes on
                    Last edited by E-WiQ; 04-05-2006, 01:22 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by E-WiQ
                      right, regardless of this list being true...the support still remains..and you cannot think one dudes a bitch yet not go against someone else who is an exact supporter of that same exact thing you hate!

                      See what 50 is trying to do is play boss...he is all big and hard until Em comes around and realizes that HE DOESN'T have all the power..he only has power to those who were and are below him (in his label) which includes Game...even if his actions are contridictory...in the end he can't do shit about controlling Eminem but still wishes he was the boss of the situation.

                      We will see more of Em and Jadakiss i guarantee it....probably even an Eminem, Nas, And Jay collab...if not a rapping feature then i can see a production.

                      Oh and i also forgot on my original post...Em stuck Jadakiss on his own song with pac on the loyal to the game album...dubbed Pac's voice to say Jada etc. The list goes on
                      Yeah, now you said that, 50's only wanting the artists on his label to suck his cock. But I think he will always respect Eminem. The way his artists are on his dick, he's on Em's dick. He will do whatever Em says. So if Eminem goes with Jada 50 won't say shit.

                      But we can't forget that 50 sees beef (especially the ones started on Piggy Bank and the Jay-Z) strictly as compitition. It's like the basketball, you play a match against eachother and after that you have a drink together. 50 doesn't personaly HATE these artists, he just wants to have some compitition. It's different than the Ja Rule situation.
                      My last.fm profile

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by shadyinstigator
                        Yeah, now you said that, 50's only wanting the artists on his label to suck his cock. But I think he will always respect Eminem. The way his artists are on his dick, he's on Em's dick. He will do whatever Em says. So if Eminem goes with Jada 50 won't say shit.
                        But we can't forget that 50 sees beef (especially the ones started on Piggy Bank and the Jay-Z) strictly as compitition. It's like the basketball, you play a match against eachother and after that you have a drink together. 50 doesn't personaly HATE these artists, he just wants to have some compitition. It's different than the Ja Rule situation.
                        True but then again why would you boot Game for being down with those people if it wasn't serious war to him. He has gotten soooo pissed in interviews of the "betrayel" when technically Game didn't betray any of his true friends cause he was down with them before 50 came to try and swipe it lol.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by E-WiQ
                          True but then again why would you boot Game for being down with those people if it wasn't serious war to him. He has gotten soooo pissed in interviews of the "betrayel" when technically Game didn't betray any of his true friends cause he was down with them before 50 came to try and swipe it lol.
                          True. 50 was really paranoid that period. But I think now he learned that you can't take all this shit to seriously. But if Game had waited with those collabs, it would've been no prob, and Game prolly should've discussed it with 50 first, 50 would've prolly told him to wait, Game would've waited, no problem!
                          My last.fm profile

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            if i was eminem i'd be pissed at jada for being the main reason green lantern left shady
                            I AM THE LIQUOR

                            millimeter n9ne rips vinyl
                            i know
                            mix flow like korean albino
                            wino
                            once bred an elephant
                            with a rhino
                            called it the hell if I know

                            R.I.P. PROOF

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ^^^^ good point. Green Lantern was the shit, and if it wasn't for Jada he would still be with Shady.
                              My last.fm profile

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ROYALBRAR, 07-21-2021, 07:32 AM
                              1 response
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post AleksShamles  
                              Started by Campt1971, Yesterday, 03:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Campt1971  
                              Started by RachelHelmik, Yesterday, 01:43 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post RachelHelmik  
                              Started by buytrueketo, Yesterday, 01:14 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post buytrueketo  
                              Started by buytrueketo, Yesterday, 01:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post buytrueketo  
                              Started by Thaves1953, Yesterday, 12:18 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Thaves1953  
                              Started by Agar1936, 10-15-2021, 04:12 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Agar1936  
                              Started by DeclanMenzie, 10-15-2021, 01:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DeclanMenzie  
                              Started by greencbduksale, 10-15-2021, 01:31 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post greencbduksale  
                              Started by greencbduksale, 10-15-2021, 01:30 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post greencbduksale  
                              Working...
                              X