not much to say about P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not much to say about P

im not gonna sit here and write out all the personal accounts I had with him.. or how he'd be drinkin with the fellas that thought they were drunks and him yellin 'you still aint no bugz'.. all i can say is i miss what he gave me personally and musically.. and thats that.. i havent posted on this board in a few years, i mostly just watch to see what others have had to say, to see how shits changed over the years... and for the most part, the real motherfuckers always stayed the same.. with a few exceptions.. so all i gotta say is RIP big p, im'a miss you homie. -j
    ---------------------------------------
    I dont promote violence, I just | encourage it. |

hello, nice for you to come back to share that with us
    Turn up the system!

Comment

thats all well and good.. but dont u think we should just let the man rest in piece.?? i can relate to talk about him and his music...but instead of making 80 threads about the man and his death...howabout we listen to 80 songs of his music..and rejoice about his life??..and why we're fans in the first place.

I Love Music.
      King of the AVE, with the DEF FEMALE

Follow Me..twitter.com/im_classic
      Jesus loves chainsaws, He'll cut you open something HOLY.
      I hate a Yankee

Comment

first off...

who do you think you are tryin to tell me how I should handle somethin like this? what so you think you join this board in 2004, you sit at your computer all day to rack up your post count so you can make people think you some hard core d twizzy fan, thats all fine and good, but when i decided to break my silence from the past 5 years and you got some negative shit to say about it, you can sucka*****dickorsumthin aiight fam? did it make you feel good about yourself tryin to blaze on me and tell me what to do? what since you say i should just bump his music and not post im s'posed to do that? FYI i've been bumpin his music, I didnt wait till he passed away to bump it either, what do i gotta do, brag that i talk to my man dirty jim basically on a daily basis to gain respect from some cat like you who thinks he's better than me? please son. go back to postin as much as you can so you can get that number of posts count high enough where you think you the man... and get off my dick.

Comment

^^first off are u mad???

second i was'nt telling you want to do.. ur ya own man, u can do whatever the fuck u want.. i was'nt even talkin to u in general in the first place.. so what it all comes down to..why dont u get off my dick...and think, before come back with somethin thats not even irellavent. i was talkin about as a whole why dont we celebrate his life thru his music.and i got my own views and opinions..so basically i couldn't give a 2 shits what u say or think..

btw.. im not here for a post count..i hardly even come here.. u would think if i was here for 2 years i would have more posts than this if i was here to get my count up genious.

I Love Music.

I hate a Yankee

Comment

heh..

aiight homie, secondly.. if you're gonna come back at me and try to blast me, why dont you learn to spell some shit first... shit kills me when people even spell the word 'genius' wrong.. and use the word irrelevant in the context its supposed to be used it.. but on the up and up, I took it offensively what you said, so if you didnt mean anything negative by your post, then im bein a man and sayin my bad.. just gotta understand that this shit hits pretty close to home, not just like another rapper that i've never met and chilled with passed away, this is someone i've spent time with and got to know and can tell first hand how generous he was to me... so squash it homie, i didnt mean to blow up on you if it wasn't meant in a negative way... one -jay

Comment

jasn u need 2 chill the fuck out homie, all he was sayin is we got 10000000 RIP proof threads that u coulda chose 2 post in (or all of them) instead of opening up a brand new 1.
              Besides, if u were a real fan u'd celebrate his life and the music he made and not dwell on his death, but if u did feel the need to post your RIP, then thats cool, we got 1000000 places already to post it tho.

Secondly, if u've been here this long u should know that spelling dont count for shit on a message board, we're not writting term papers here, and people who pull the "learn 2 spell" card jus got nothin else 2 say in response.
              ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
              ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
              Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

dudey...

i'll open up whatever thread I want to open up.. and maybe I didnt want to post on another thread thats got 5 million 10 year old girls saying OMG PROOF IM IN LOVE WITH YOU.. i wanted to say the shit I wanted to say, and that was that. thats what a message board is all about. As far as the spelling, I dnt give a shit if you graduated from harvard summa cum laude, obviously me and my man had a misunderstanding and I was cracking on him for ironically spelling the word genius wrong, so why dont you just fall back cause me and homie already said we squashed it, If I had a problem with someone I could go all day talkin shit but that aint what this is about, yet now you wanna put your 2 cents in but nobody's asking for change, kid.

Comment

jasn, i agree with you with what you said about handling the situation... you should do it your way.. no one should tell you how... i found out about his death yesterday... i heard about someone dying while i was in vegas this past week, but i didnt know who.. i never thought it would be him.... if ya need to talk to someone im here...
                  R.I.P. DESHAUN "PROOF" HOLTON
                  (F)10/2/75-4/11/06(F)
                  "THEY SAY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG...." WE'LL MISS YOU

Comment

j

jason..you morn how you gotta morn man...i ve had 2 others close to me pass in the past yr and a half, and there aint a day i dont morn there passin...sometimes with anger, hittin shit, sometimes through music we listened to, or that reminds me of them, sometimes im confused at why, an somtimes its too much to handle, and yes even as i man ive cried...proudly. should be the same for proof...do what you gotta do...no shame or second thoughts on nothin

Comment

nah, im cool.. but i appreciate it. I got friends in dirty jim and other close friends and fam that I can count on no doubt... but it just straight gets me heated when people think they have the authority to tell someone where and where not to post, i'll fucking stamp my statement on someones forehead if i god damn feel like it. but thanks for the love girl.
                      -j

Comment

Originally posted by dertyryanO
                        jason..you morn how you gotta morn man...i ve had 2 others close to me pass in the past yr and a half, and there aint a day i dont morn there passin...sometimes with anger, hittin shit, sometimes through music we listened to, or that reminds me of them, sometimes im confused at why, an somtimes its too much to handle, and yes even as i man ive cried...proudly. should be the same for proof...do what you gotta do...no shame or second thoughts on nothin
                        im with you on this one... my friend died 3 weeks ago, and i still mourn her every single day... theres a memorial outside of my school for her and everytime i look at it i feel like crying... i agree with how you mourn... i do that too... i hit stuff, listen to music, think of things that remind me of her, like how much she loved hot cheetos...ive been eating a bag of those every day since then.... i found out about proof yesterday... i never thought it would be him..... never... heres what i made for him...
                        R.I.P. DESHAUN "PROOF" HOLTON
                        (F)10/2/75-4/11/06(F)
                        "THEY SAY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG...." WE'LL MISS YOU

Comment

Thats real cool of you to break the silence after being so long away.
                          I don't know you, but it's great to come here,
                          and share your story with us.

I wish I was back here in 2001,
                          and got to knew him.
                          Lucky me, I met him once
                          He was so charming and funny.

Ignore some of the members here,
                          they just don't know what to say

IMO there can't be enough threads about our BIGPROOF!!!!

RIP charmed one.

You, J, Take care (F)
                          ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
                          Come what may.....!

Comment

dont get it twisted... i wasnt ever "away"... im always around... I just normally dont spend time posting on threads that rarely had anything to do about d12, and even worse threads in the d12 forum that has absolutely nothing to do with the fellas... so i just sit back and observe..

Comment

yea i was typing fast when i was spelling 'genius'... but anyway.. aint no hate.. i respect what u doing mayne.. do what u do.

I Love Music.

I hate a Yankee

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Cokiger, 10-24-2021, 06:16 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Heun
                              by Heun