HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mario Etheridge will not do any time.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mario Etheridge will not do any time.

    Sounds like Mario Etheridge will only have a few minor gun charges and not do any real time. news reports say it will because of self defense laws. I think that makes sense, since he has no criminal history. Just wondering what others think.

  • #2
    ill tell you what i think thats bullsh1t! you cant murder a man and get away with it. even if proof did kill his cuz over a game of pool which obviosly didnt happen he still killed proof! 2 wrongs dont make a right and he should go down for murder coz thats what it was.
    AKA Coxy

    Comment


    • #3
      I totally agreee! Murder is murder and there are strict laws in Detroit regarding self defense. Someone out there will do us all a favor...believe you me. R.I.H. Mario Ethridge.....
      Proof's spirit will be stonger then his body ever was when he was on earth. He will "rise again", so to speak. I have faith in that. Anyone else? Spirits are strong and in some cases they can take revenge for themselves when others can't.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rymininbigd
        Sounds like Mario Etheridge will only have a few minor gun charges and not do any real time. news reports say it will because of self defense laws. I think that makes sense, since he has no criminal history. Just wondering what others think.
        heyy everyonee,
        I heard on MTV that hes going to court on the 28th.
        So lets hope for the best.
        Rest In Peace
        Deshaun "Proof" Holton
        Forever In Our Hearts.
        10/02/73-04/11/06



        They Say The Good Die Young


        "Proof didnt die,
        God just challenged
        im to a battle."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Angelikspirit
          I totally agreee! Murder is murder and there are strict laws in Detroit regarding self defense. Someone out there will do us all a favor...believe you me. R.I.H. Mario Ethridge.....
          Proof's spirit will be stonger then his body ever was when he was on earth. He will "rise again", so to speak. I have faith in that. Anyone else? Spirits are strong and in some cases they can take revenge for themselves when others can't.
          People were in danger, since proof shot. therefore what he did falls under detroit laws. He did nothing wrong. So you promote another senseless killing. Real smart.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by D12FoLife11
            heyy everyonee,
            I heard on MTV that hes going to court on the 28th.
            So lets hope for the best.
            The best would be for him to be released. What he did was self defense. People were in danger.

            Comment


            • #7
              Proof didn't die like they said in news!....that was bullshit!....he was defending himself...and took one them with him....

              Comment


              • #8
                read my entry on the "real shady" section

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rymininbigd
                  The best would be for him to be released. What he did was self defense. People were in danger.
                  are you retarded? 1 shot to the BACK of the head, 2 shots to the CHEST... so he either got shot in the head, then rolled over and shot in the chest, OR 2 shots to the chest, then when he went down, shot in the back of the head. that aint no self defence its fucking murder. and self defence my fucking ASS, self defence = defending ones self.. Mario the fat fuck wasnt shot, his cousin was, so he wasn't defending himself, OR his cousin, if he was, then he would have shot him in the arm or leg, or somewhere to disarm him, instead he went for the death spots, the chest and head. Why the fuck are you here if you're just gonna talk bullshit? Why don't you join the 'save mario the fat murdering fuck' forum instead
                  Last edited by Tahlia; 04-21-2006, 10:46 AM.
                  Goodnight Soldier ~ R.I.P Big Proof ~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    even it it was selfdefence, you dont need to shot to kill, which it is if you fire 3 shots! and honestly, does anybody really think that Proof shot him over a poolgame?! nah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Whether this guy gets charged and convicted of murder, or he gets released back on the streets, I'm pretty confident he's gonna get his. This thing has been so public everyone now knows his name, what he looks like, etc. Maybe getting locked up is the best thing for him at this point, I don't see him lasting too long on the streets of the D if he gets released. He's a nobody who murdered a legend, right or wrong the fact is he's basically fvcked no matter what

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        he's gunna die if he doesnt go to jail...
                        [center]The Next Generation Of Professional Wrestling™
                        John The Icon™


                        [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"][center][b]

                        Straight Edge. Means That Im Better Then You.
                        CM Punk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yeah I don't think he'll last too long out there "in freedom"...lol, he's pretty much a dead man walking
                          ^he's from austria, without stereotyping most central/eastern europeans are sexfiends where nothing is taboo.
                          -MidwestSwing

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tahlia
                            are you retarded? 1 shot to the BACK of the head, 2 shots to the CHEST... so he either got shot in the head, then rolled over and shot in the chest, OR 2 shots to the chest, then when he went down, shot in the back of the head. that aint no self defence its fucking murder. and self defence my fucking ASS, self defence = defending ones self.. Mario the fat fuck wasnt shot, his cousin was, so he wasn't defending himself, OR his cousin, if he was, then he would have shot him in the arm or leg, or somewhere to disarm him, instead he went for the death spots, the chest and head. Why the fuck are you here if you're just gonna talk bullshit? Why don't you join the 'save mario the fat murdering fuck' forum instead
                            OMG i totally agree with you on that.
                            Thats what i've been saying for sense last week.
                            Its not self defense if you shoot people in the spots where you know its going to kill him,
                            He could have shot him in the leg, maybe half the world wouldnt be hating him so much. but no the guy had to go and kill him.
                            Messed up.
                            Rest In Peace
                            Deshaun "Proof" Holton
                            Forever In Our Hearts.
                            10/02/73-04/11/06



                            They Say The Good Die Young


                            "Proof didnt die,
                            God just challenged
                            im to a battle."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Oz05
                              even it it was selfdefence, you dont need to shot to kill, which it is if you fire 3 shots! and honestly, does anybody really think that Proof shot him over a poolgame?! nah
                              Nope, i dont think he did.
                              Idk if its just talk or anything, but i heard that Bender was saying shit to Proof, and Proof said he didnt wanna hear the bullshit, and Bender pulled a gun out on Proof, and Proof was just faster, and then Proof shot at Bender and was running away, and then Etheridge took Benders gun, and shot Proof. And people that were at the club, said that everyone there knew Proof, there wasnt a single person who didnt know him.

                              I'm not sure if thats all true, but i'm gunna believe Proof is Innocent.
                              Rest In Peace
                              Deshaun "Proof" Holton
                              Forever In Our Hearts.
                              10/02/73-04/11/06



                              They Say The Good Die Young


                              "Proof didnt die,
                              God just challenged
                              im to a battle."

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 08-26-2020, 01:33 AM
                              5 responses
                              57 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kenelty
                              by kenelty
                               
                              Started by Cokiger, 10-24-2021, 06:16 AM
                              2 responses
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Heun
                              by Heun
                               
                              Started by Jull1968, Today, 03:24 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Jull1968  
                              Started by trueketosale, Today, 01:43 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post trueketosale  
                              Started by trueketosale, Today, 01:42 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post trueketosale  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-09-2021, 09:24 AM
                              7 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-03-2020, 10:03 PM
                              1 response
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ella Benson  
                              Started by BarreraEarlu, Yesterday, 11:40 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BarreraEarlu  
                              Started by Nork1981, Yesterday, 11:08 PM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nork1981  
                              Started by Leila44, Yesterday, 05:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Leila44
                              by Leila44
                               
                              Working...
                              X