Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KonArtist67
    replied
    I'll give you a hand if you catch hold of him, he's (Etheridge, not Proof) fuckin pussy had to do a 'sure thing' beef, fucking pussy ass - it's sickening that he is only facing weapons charges when he's a fuckin murderer

Leave a comment:

• A n D y
    replied
    if it was self defense than dont fuckin kill the man! if proof WAS running than dont fuckin shoot him while his back is turned. no loyalt, thats a straight pussy kill. if hes free than hes gonna die, so just rot in the cell motherfucker. (sorry for the double post but i dont mean bender to be punished, but mario)

Leave a comment:

• A n D y
    replied
    if it was self defense than dont fuckin kill the man! if proof WAS running than dont fuckin shoot him while his back is turned. no loyalt, thats a straight pussy kill. if hes free than hes gonna die, so just rot in the cell motherfucker.

Leave a comment:

• A n D y
    replied
    as a fan of proof i want bender to be punished and i dont want to believe that proof was at fault, but the evidence is against him. BUT if bender is free and he comes to my city ima kill that fat motherfucker myself. i hope that the evidence is false so proofs estate doesnt get sued and benders family will stop fuckin beggin fer money. rip proof and suck my dick, mario. ill spit on marios grave myself when he dies.

Leave a comment:

• KonArtist67
    replied
    He should fucking go down for life, no matter what Proof did. If he didn't mean to kill Proof and it was 'self defense', why not shoot him in the leg or some such malarkey? Whether or not Proof was in the wrong first (I think he shot in self defense) Etheridge STILL killed Proof so yes he should go down. I don't care who was in the wrong first (and I honestly don't think Proof would have just started wilding without a VERY good reason to) he meant to kill Proof. If he's let free for so-called self defense then the laws are stupid and I hope somebody shoots him up free, or if he goes to prison he should be forced to swallow HIV infested jizz from Mr Big who's down with the wardens

Self defense my fucking rim. The hell it was self defense. He meant to kill Proof, look at the facts and wake the fuck up, Etheridge doesn't deserve any support off anyone. I hope he rots in hell after he dies slowly and painfully

I read this last night but to be honest I was too angry to even think of a response, I'm still affected, I'm less in disbelief now and more angry and sad
    Last edited by KonArtist67; 05-07-2006, 07:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HisLittleShitzu
    replied
    That is fucking insane... I hope he gets what he deserves, and lives with the guilt for the rest of his life --- that he murdered someone. Ridiculous.

Jess

Leave a comment:

• pauline1986
    replied
    what Mario did was pure murder. This fool is claiming self defense but it was'nt. if you shoot someone 4 times who was'nt attacking or harming you in anyway, then how could it be self defense? and if he did it to protect others like his lawyer claims, then why did'nt he just shoot proof once? why 4 times? that's what makes it look so bad. He shot proof because proof shot his cousin. that's not self defense. that's revenge

if anything, he should be charged with Voluntary manslaughter.

Leave a comment:

• lea27
    replied
    Originally posted by lea27
    So if Bender is being charged with having a concealed weapon and discharging it in a public building then he shouldnt have been armed at all. Some people were saying that bouncers in Detroit were allowed to carry firearms but they must be wrong. I dont understand why he cant be charged with Proof's murder as well then if he shouldt have even been carrying a gun!

Leave a comment:

• Tahlia
    replied
    Originally posted by DizzyBone
    Actually it was 1 shot to the chest, and 3 to the back of the head...but I totally agree with you.
    Sorry, everyone has a story to tell but they all seem to be a little different, so I wasn't too sure on how many times he was shot, but you get the gist of what I was saying

Leave a comment:

• Tahlia
    replied
    Originally posted by rymininbigd
    FREE MARIO. Thats what I say.
    Go drill a hole in your mothers head and FUCK it. That's what I say

Leave a comment:

• D12FoLife11
    replied
    Originally posted by rymininbigd
    Fuck off bitch.

Leave a comment:

• rymininbigd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• D12FoLife11
    replied
    Originally posted by pauline1986
    Obviously Mario Enterige was not around at the beginning cuz if he was then it would never have gotten this far. I mean, the guy is as big as a house. don't you think he would have broke it up? and Obviously when he showed up, he shot Proof without thinking and then latered claimed self defence. My BIG question is if Mario Ensterige came after proof, then why did'nt proof shoot him also? unless his back was turned....well, that would explain why 2 bullets entered his BACK and one entered the BACK of his head...BUT one bullet entered his chest, which meant that he was also shot from the front..but by who? Maybe bender shot first, then proof shot back, them Mario Ensterige finished the job..which would explain the pattern of bullets. but who nows?

how do we actually know proof shot first?. the story of him shooting first came from Bender's lawyer and witnesses who were also associates of Bender and his cousin. All of this is coming from Bender's side. REMEMBER now, not all witnesses tell the truth. WHY do you think so many people are in jail for perjury?... and notice that MOST of the articles say proof "ALLEGEDY" shot the man. the police said that MOST of the witnesses said proof shot first. if they say "MOST" then that means that NOT all the witnesses said he shot first. meaning that some witnesses said the opposite. The police formed their "proof shot first" conclusion by MAJORITY, not all. NO WONDER WHY THE STORY KEEPS CHANGING, BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT TAKE.
    and what i still dont understand or havent found out is who was proof with at this club? i dont think he was by himself. i havent heard anyone from proof side give their story....
    Man, i totally agree with you on that one.
    No lie, thats how i think of it, he must have been running away,
    And if someones running away from being shot, you dont shoot them when there trying to run for there life. I still refuse to believe that Proof started that fight, idc what people say, i wont believe it. But i mean come on, if someones running away, you dont fucking shoot them, several times in the head and back, and chest whatever. Obviously Bender started it, and Etheridge didnt like him or something? I'm not sure, and this is really bugging me, I dont live in Detriot, so i cant say that i dont like there Laws or whatever, and i cant say i know how it is to be living there and dealing with the cops, but i mean, it all pieces itself together..
    If you have witnesses that are friends with Bender or Etheridge OBVIOUSLY there going to stick on there side, but they should question the people who are more then likley telling the truth. I think everyone including Etheridge are just affraid there gunna die, just like Proof died.
    I still cant believe this,
    So i'm going to stop writing.

Rest In Peace Proof.

Leave a comment:

• lea27
    replied
    So if Bender is being charged with having a concealed weapon and discharging it in a public building then he shouldnt have been armed at all. Some people were saying that bouncers in Detroit were allowed to carry firearms but they must be wrong. I dont understand why he cant be charged with Proof's murder as well then if he shouldt have even been carrying a gun!

Leave a comment:

• markfj
    replied
    If i was him...IO would want them to lock me up and throw away the key...otherwise I would be counting my days, i dont agree that someone should kill him, but I wouldnt be surprised if it happens

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by clearviewglases, 12-30-2020, 06:53 AM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post ShadoJz
by ShadoJz

Started by jamsinlen, 07-13-2020, 01:21 AM