Did Proof Really Shoot First?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Proof Really Shoot First?

just had a thought. if proof was shot in the chest, don't that mean theres a chance that Bender shot him first? then proof shot back and then Bender's cousin finished the job?...

and here's some more points:

1. It would be stupid to think Proof, a regular at this club decides one night to go off and shoot some dude in the face cuz he didn't like his attitude, and then goes further to say "matter of fact, I think I'll kill that bouncer I see EVERY WEEK"

2. From everyone who knew Proof, he's not the type to get into an argument and then think he'll just shoot this person. He has a family, he's got a career, he is a REGULAR at this nightclub. If he had a temperment like that, I think it would be obvious. He wasn't that kind of person. SOMETHING made him reach for his gun. Considering he's known to carry one, and yet we've never heard of him ever pulling it on anyone. I'd say it is safe to say that he doesn't usually engage his arguments with a shot in the face! The question should be WHAT WAS DIFFERENT THIS TIME?

3. The police can rarely be trusted, and I wouldn't trust them now, especially if they're saying dude might not be charged. If you shoot someone 3 or 4 times who was not even arguing with you MUCH less attacking you, it CANNOT be self defence! FOR THE POLICE AND MEDIA TO INSINUATE THERE "MIGHT NOT" BE A CHARGE SHOWS EXTREME BIAS. The question is WHY???

4. and Obviously Bender's cousin was not around at the beginning cuz if he was then it would never have gotten this far. I mean, the guy is as big as a house. don't you think he would have broke it up? and Obviously when he showed up, he shot Proof without thinking and then latered claimed self defence. My BIG question is if Bender's cousin came after proof, then why did'nt proof shoot him also? unless his back was turned....well, that would explain why 2 bullets entered his BACK and one entered the BACK of his head...BUT one bullet entered his chest, which meant that he was also shot from the front..but by who?

5. how do we actually know proof shot first?. the story of him shooting first came from Bender's lawyer and witnesses who were also associates of Bender and his cousin. All of this is coming from Bender's side. REMEMBER now, not all witnesses tell the truth. WHY do you think so many people are in jail for perjury?... and notice that MOST of the articles say proof "ALLEGEDY" shot first.

6. the big question is WHO pulled out first?... keith bender is an army guy. so he's basically used to fighting and drawing weapons. BUT yet again, I don't blame anyone for having a gun. Club CCC ain't no goody goody club. the police have been called up there a total of 18 times.

7. maybe they had a lot to drink. how do we know proof and bender was'nt drunk, while all this was going on? for this club is known for selling alchol, illegal drugs, etc...like i said, who knows?

8. and what i still dont understand or havent found out is who was proof with at this club? i dont think he was by himself. i havent heard anyone from proof side give their story..Another man was arrested. Why have'nt we heard anything from him?...unless their afraid to talk?

9. and why is it that neither mario, proof nor keith's gun were ever found?

10. and if mario shot proof while proof was standing over his cousin like some papers claim, then why is it that police marked bullet casings and spots of blood near the doorway and in a parking lot across the street?

THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. ALL THIS CONFUSION IS THE RESULT OF SLOPPY POLICE WORK AND IRRESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM. PEOPLE PLEASE STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS UNTIL WE FIND OUT THE FULL TRUTH. AND BY THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, I DOUBT WE'LL EVER KNOW.
    Last edited by pauline1986; 05-15-2006, 06:50 PM.

Originally posted by pauline1986
    just had a thought. if proof was shot in the chest, don't that mean theres a chance that Bender shot him first? then proof shot back and then Bender's cousin finished the job?...
    1. It would be stupid to think Proof, a regular at this club decides one night to go off and shoot some dude in the face cuz he didn't like his attitude, and then goes further to say "matter of fact, I think I'll kill that bouncer I see EVERY WEEK"
    2. From everyone who knew Proof, he's not the type to get into an argument and then think he'll just shoot this person. He has a family, he's got a career, he is a REGULAR at this nightclub. If he had a temperment like that, I think it would be obvious. He wasn't that kind of person. SOMETHING made him reach for his gun. Considering he's known to carry one, and yet we've never heard of him ever pulling it on anyone. I'd say it is safe to say that he doesn't usually engage his arguments with a shot in the face! The question should be WHAT WAS DIFFERENT THIS TIME
    3. The police can rarely be trusted, and I wouldn't trust them now, especially if they're saying dude might not be charged. If you shoot someone 3 or 4 times who was not even arguing with you MUCH less attacking you, it CANNOT be self defence! FOR THE POLICE AND MEDIA TO INSINUATE THERE "MIGHT NOT" BE A CHARGE SHOWS EXTREME BIAS. The question is WHY???
    4. and Obviously Bender's cousin was not around at the beginning cuz if he was then it would never have gotten this far. I mean, the guy is as big as a house. don't you think he would have broke it up? and Obviously when he showed up, he shot Proof without thinking and then latered claimed self defence. My BIG question is if Bender's cousin came after proof, then why did'nt proof shoot him also? unless his back was turned....well, that would explain why 2 bullets entered his BACK and one entered the BACK of his head...BUT one bullet entered his chest, which meant that he was also shot from the front..but by who?
    5. how do we actually know proof shot first?. the story of him shooting first came from Bender's lawyer and witnesses who were also associates of Bender and his cousin. All of this is coming from Bender's side. REMEMBER now, not all witnesses tell the truth. WHY do you think so many people are in jail for perjury?... and notice that MOST of the articles say proof "ALLEGEDY" shot the man.
    6. the big question is WHO pulled out first? keith bender is an army guy. so he's basically used to fighting and drawing weapons. BUT yet again, I don't blame anyone for having a gun. Club CCC ain't no goody goody club. the police have been called up there a total of 18 times.
    7. maybe they had a lot to drink. how do we know proof and bender was'nt drunk, while all this was going on? for this club is known for selling alchol, illegal drugs, etc...like i said, who knows?
    8. and what i still dont understand or havent found out is who was proof with at this club? i dont think he was by himself. i havent heard anyone from proof side give their story
    THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. ALL THIS CONFUSION IS THE RESULT OF SLOPPY POLICE WORK. PEOPLE PLEASE STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS UNTIL WE FIND OUT THE FULL TRUTH. AND BY THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, I DOUBT WE'LL EVER KNOW.
    I totally agree... and to answer your question about who Proof was with... I saw an interview with a guy he was out with, but the guy and him had parted ways about an hour before he was shot. So at the CCC club i think he may have been alone, but don't quote me on that
    Goodnight Soldier ~ R.I.P Big Proof ~

Comment

At this point I dont even care how it happened, who shot first and all this bullshit two men are dead ova sumthin stupid and it just sux, Rip Proof and a War Vet
      http://www.myspace.com/gordo524

Comment

Well, you seem to have a lot of questions that all are "the big question." I certainly have my doubts about the credibility of the media coverage, but we really don't know what happened. That said, however, you made some very good observations.

I also agree totally with xgdawgx. repped.
        "I am the ruler in my kingdom and my dark seat's hot; step into my world and ya heartbeat stop." - Tech N9ne

Comment

Originally posted by xgdawgx
          At this point I dont even care how it happened, who shot first and all this bullshit two men are dead ova sumthin stupid and it just sux, Rip Proof and a War Vet
          I totally agree. its just fucking stupid that a great rapper and a war vet r dead over this. em said it in Bully (It's like a never-ending cycle
          That just seems to come full circle
          Everybody's gotta be so fucking hard) and its fucking tru. it just keeps happenin over and over
          My rhymes they keep coming

like nympho maniacs that masturbate

Comment

Didnt think of that but maybe Bender did shoot Proof in the chest who then shot Bender in the head. Mario walked in saw him standing over his cousin (at this time Proof would be bleeding from chest wound) and then shot Proof in the back and back of head.

Thing is because Mario gave himself up he can now come out with any story about what happened and the cops will believe him because he had the 'decency' to give himself up!
            RIP PROOF

'A positive anything is better than a negative nothin'

Comment

That's exactly what I have been thinking about.
              THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
              So why are people, yourself included, coming up with theories and conspiracies and constantly making new threads about them? It's pointless. Everybody seems to think they have a worthwhile opinion "I know I'll start a thread all to myself with my ideas cause I'm great," but nobody really knows that much because not much information has come out of the case. And until it does I don't see why people are commenting on how it happened, myself included.
              "This here's my space, my space, my space, myspace"

"I can't believe you people,
              Y'all actually like him?
              The nigga so wack
              He makes Master P sound like Rakim."
              Proof

Comment

R.I.P Big Proof
                R.I.P Proof
                get higher, get higher i never retire
                there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

Comment

I also thought about all that. But no matter how it happened, he doesnt come back.
                  Bless it
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Respect isnt something that is given, you have to earn it.

Comment

Yep... The point I'm trying to make is, we're powerless.
                    -You rep me, I rep you back, that's how simple it is. Don't forget to leave a name. Be sure to reply to the topic so that it's easier to track you down.

Comment

2. From everyone who knew Proof, he's not the type to get into an argument and then think he'll just shoot this person. He has a family, he's got a career, he is a REGULAR at this nightclub. If he had a temperment like that, I think it would be obvious. He wasn't that kind of person. SOMETHING made him reach for his gun. Considering he's known to carry one, and yet we've never heard of him ever pulling it on anyone. I'd say it is safe to say that he doesn't usually engage his arguments with a shot in the face! The question should be WHAT WAS DIFFERENT THIS TIME?
                      5. how do we actually know proof shot first?. the story of him shooting first came from Bender's lawyer and witnesses who were also associates of Bender and his cousin. All of this is coming from Bender's side. REMEMBER now, not all witnesses tell the truth. WHY do you think so many people are in jail for perjury?... and notice that MOST of the articles say proof "ALLEGEDY" shot the man.
                      6. the big question is WHO pulled out first?... keith bender is an army guy. so he's basically used to fighting and drawing weapons. BUT yet again, I don't blame anyone for having a gun. Club CCC ain't no goody goody club. the police have been called up there a total of 18 times.
                      8. and what i still dont understand or havent found out is who was proof with at this club? i dont think he was by himself. i havent heard anyone from proof side give their story..unless their afraid to talk?
                      THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. ALL THIS CONFUSION IS THE RESULT OF SLOPPY POLICE WORK AND IRRESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM. PEOPLE PLEASE STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS UNTIL WE FIND OUT THE FULL TRUTH. AND BY THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING, I DOUBT WE'LL EVER KNOW.
                      AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT RIGHT THERE... I AGREE WITH YOU 100%>
                      R.I.P. DESHAUN "PROOF" HOLTON
                      (F)10/2/75-4/11/06(F)
                      "THEY SAY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG...." WE'LL MISS YOU

Comment

8. and what i still dont understand or havent found out is who was proof with at this club? i dont think he was by himself. i havent heard anyone from proof side give their story..unless their afraid to talk?

I wish none of this happened and he just came back.
                        No one knows what happened cuz no ones barley speaking up.
                        And it sucks, and i wanna know what happened, and if Bender did shoot first?. Because what i heard, is that everyone there knew who he was, so maybe Bender didnt like him? But how can you not like Proof? hes one of the realest men out there, and he was living life to the fullest.

RIP PROOF
                        Rest In Peace
                        Deshaun "Proof" Holton
                        Forever In Our Hearts.
                        10/02/73-04/11/06

They Say The Good Die Young

"Proof didnt die,
                        God just challenged
                        im to a battle."

Comment

do u think we'll ever know definetly wat happened?

Comment

we wont ever know proof cant deny it or confirm it neither can bender and i dont think u can rely on benders cousin cuz he aint a reliable or neutral witness to prior events. but heres a question benders cousin has been charged with carrying a concealed weapon and discharging a weapon in an enclosed space, currect me if im wrong, he handed him self in to the police admittin he shot proof but in court he denies the charges. so how does he explain shottin proof but he wasnt carrying a weapon and he didnt discharge a weapon in an enclosed space? again currect me if im wrong cuz that offten happens.

Comment

if Proof shot first then I HOPE HIS SOUL WILL BURN IN HELL , if not then R.I.P Proof !
                              "D12, Shady Records just a bunch of house *****s. . ." benzino

"IF PAC was livin', he would shoot this bitch alive
                              But I'm a do it for him, if the hood must survive . ."benzino

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 08-26-2020, 01:33 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kenelty
                              by kenelty

Started by Cokiger, 10-24-2021, 06:16 AM