X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some witness info

I CUT AND PASTED THIS FROM A MESSAGE BOARD
    This info is from one of the people that was there that night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This What Really Happened!!!!!!!!!

OK.First off i wanna say that the media and all that shit is WAY OFF!

For like the past 7-8months i was with Proof EVERYNIGHT. We would go to
    Titty Bar on mondays,Northern Lights on tuesday,any random open mic or Wild woodys on wensday,Hayloft on thursday Friday is St Andrews, Saturday we would go to The State Theater...Ans sunday is whatever.

OK.Anyway...That night Proof got Killed...him and Super Mc(Artist on I.F.) was supposed to come over to the lab(Proof was comin thru cuz we got a new lab)
    So when i see him earlier that same day..it was kinda strange. He said"hey Hash how ya doin sir"(just somethin he always said)i said "chillen same ol shit" and in return he said the same thing back.....but he never answered me...I thought nothin of it. About 2 hours later,I was in proof's office playin Xbox 360(NBA 2k6) and he was like "alright hash ill see u later on tonight im gonna come bye" and i was like fa sho..Gave him a pound and said in a min..

OK the way all this shit is bein broadcast around tv and the net is just crazy

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT..BELEIVE IT OR NOT!!!

Ok..Proof knew that Bender dude..They went to the same highschool. Bender's people own that after hours spot they were at. First off Proof didnt Cary A WEAPON. they were arguing over a pool game and dudes was talkin shit..(as always) . Proof was on his way out of the club when some Bitches he knew just arrived...So then Proof went back in.

The bender dude bumped Proof while they were in there on some old Hatin ass shit. Well one thing led to another and Proof beat the shit outta bender.
    Benders cousin is a bouncer at that spot..(Thats the faggot ass who shot Proof) Benders cousin seen Proof whoopin on his cousin's ass.

To make a long story short......The bouncer dude tried to shoot Proof....but missed and hit his cousin(Bender). The bouncer dude was so inraged that he Shot Proof 4 times twice in the head, once in the shoulder and once in the back. REAL TALK!!! The news and shit says Proof shot first, but that was the story all the witnesses agreed on in order to protect mario and keep the club open..and everyone say proof was killed outside the club..BULLSHIT! He was shot in the Club,and they moved the body outside by the pole and got rid of all the evidence

Thats what REALLY HAPPENED.

And everybody will know the truth when the ballistic tests comes back and expose Bender's cousin fake ass.. They said proof was on drugs and shit. but All he had in his system was alcohal and tobacco.

REAL MUTHAFUCKIN TALK..

R.I.P........Matter of fact....ima say WATCH IN PEACE cuz anybody that ever knew or met P knew that he never rested.

You guys will see.proof has like 4 albums recorded. And like a 2 months before this shit happened. He recorded and documented a act ive never seen or heard of...HE MADE A WHOLE ALBUM IN 24 HOURS!!!!! I was there. It was filmed to. Yall will see.

DAMN MAN. This shit is makin me upset now!

Fuck it, people should know.
    Last edited by steviejay; 06-02-2006, 06:50 PM.

First of all, he wasn't there because he said the last time he saw or spoke to Proof was earlier that afternoon. Second of all, thats the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard. I am saddened by Proofs death just as much as the next person, but too say that the bouncer shot Bender on accident and framed Proof is a load of crap. I wish it was true, but i highly doubt it.
    "I'm not saying I'm going to change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world" -2pac

Comment

if its true than i would feel happier, but for some reason im not. maybe cause its not true? i wish that it were true but how the hell would that person know?
      Free Mario Etheridge...

Then shoot him

Comment

This and the version from the XXL Magazine sound believeable.
        Bless it
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Respect isnt something that is given, you have to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by mylezaveli
          First of all, he wasn't there because he said the last time he saw or spoke to Proof was earlier that afternoon. Second of all, thats the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard. I am saddened by Proofs death just as much as the next person, but too say that the bouncer shot Bender on accident and framed Proof is a load of crap. I wish it was true, but i highly doubt it.
          I read another story of a witness that said almost the same thing, they locked people in the club and said that they had to come up with the same story so Proof would get the blame ..
          Originally posted by midwestwitch
          If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

to this comment
            "First of all, he wasn't there because he said the last time he saw or spoke to Proof was earlier that afternoon. Second of all, thats the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard. I am saddened by Proofs death just as much as the next person, but too say that the bouncer shot Bender on accident and framed Proof is a load of crap. I wish it was true, but i highly doubt it."

Well im sure u dont know RIProof at all like we do and he is not the kinda person to just up and shoot a nygga over a fuckin pool game and i know he love playin pool cause when u see him in the hayloft on a thursday night wit his crew and my cuz there too thats only thing they did was shoot pool never moving from that table and to me that table is like the spot to go walk over to just to see if them two were there in that lil corner and now that thats lost i cant even go to that bar especially walk to that table without my heart poundin and a frog in my throat so yea the story steve posted is credible cause obviously he knew him and shit like that happen in the D anythin is possible so dont go doubtin anything its so easy for u to believe the original story so why not this one? easier to believe RIProof is a killer than it is to believe he was killed to cover a killin? and like i said before he shot RIProof so many times to the point he knew he wouldnt survive and its also been said my cuzin death that i posted about last week had something to do wit RIProofs cause of some stuff he maybe knew or he was there im not sure but u never know just like its been said police accidently kill each other and kill a nygga jus to blame this could be the same situtation things might go even deeper whos to say he aint kill his cousin turn around kill and blame RIProof just cause he know he wouldnt be charged wit murder cause it was "self defense" so then his family can do what they are now....gettin money from this shyt gettin law suits media whatever dont doubt it cause it has been done before....i kno thats some grimey and off the wall shyt to say but nyggas think just as grimey as im typin and i watch court tv i see how scant people can be u never kno how shyt be in the streets anything is possible out there so dont be so closed minded and if Manuel says he read it somewhere else then i guess its more than one person with this story
            Last edited by MtCsQd; 06-02-2006, 08:44 AM.
            Realize You Are Not God So Your Nobody To Take A Life
            RIP Chop N Proof
            (W)

Comment

Your cousin got killed because he cause he knew too much about this case? ^
              Originally posted by midwestwitch
              If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

thats what been said but we dont know for sure we werent there but nobody knows what actually happened thats him next to proof in the picture he was just killed last week in his home
                RIP Chop N Proof
                (W)

Comment

I didn't read it... It looked to me in the first paragraph that it was extremely fake.

Jess

Comment

Originally posted by mylezaveli

maybe this guy is speaking for someone who was actually there..my sister lives in detroit, and according to her, many people are telling a similar story.
                    Last edited by merlinlove; 06-05-2006, 11:36 AM.
                    DESHAUN "PROOF" HOLTON
                    OCTOBER 2, 1973-APRIL 11, 2006
                    (W)
                    THE BODY IS GONE. BUT THE SOUL CONTINUES

Comment

This is the truth. That was posted by Hash of IF over on the rapgodfather forums because he was fed up with all the bullshit talk recently so he wanted to inform ppl of what really went down.

Comment

Even if this isn't truthery, I really think this, or something lik this, sounds more beliavable. Proof wasn't the type to shoot over some dumbass pool game. When I first found out I had a sense it was bull - I think I remembering reading a witness account which was very similar

I'd definitely snitch. They can go anonymous, can't they? If I saw summat like this, I'd certainly dob. It's risky dobbing somebody in but I'd do it, the police are supposed to protect people who could be in any possible danger
                        RIP DeShaun Holton 1 Love
                        Originally posted by A nine year old boy calling the police
                        I need you to talk to my dad. He says I can't have a drink until I've tidied up my room
                        LMAO

Comment

exactly ^^
                          if that's what really happened that i hope mario gets what's coming to him
                          o believe me with or without that story being posted mario gone get it
                          RIP Chop N Proof
                          (W)

Comment

Sounds like a possibility, Hash would know what he is talking about...
                            www.WillRobertson.ca

Comment

yea i just was on that site today signed up and Hash story is credible so blah to those doubtin it
                              RIP Chop N Proof
                              (W)

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Jair, 05-31-2016, 01:11 PM
                              11 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Pawl Derty