That's Rock Bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's Rock Bottom

How many of you out there have been at the Rock Bottom of life? Probably a lot of you. Shit, right now i have listened to Track 14 on the SlimshadyLP about 13 times, and i am wondering what i am gunna do. I don't even know why i am writing this down here, but fuck it right? I am so hungry to get out of here that i would do anything you know? fuck, i sure hope one day when ya'll see me on TV or in a battle somewhere you remeber that I kept it real aiight? I may never be famous but everyone can dream, right? There are a lot more people out there who are worser off than me, but as far as it goes money wise, i think we are damn near the Rock bottom. I wanna have the money, woman, fortune and fame, well, maybe someday I'll get it. Thanks ya'll for letting me vent. Peace, Keith

sup,

Im sure you'll get somewhere man....just dont give up. Track 14 is one of them tracks that makes you sit back and think about everyone else, and the troubles in your life and others.....etc....

PeAcE oUt

XPLICIT
    www.canibusworld.com

Comment

True dat, man, i dunno shit, i mean, when you're little everything isn't shit, but when you start relizing the world is shit, that's when you start to get worried....

Comment

That was deep, I'm feeling you on that. Your still young though and have a long life a head of you, so don't even worry bout it. If your real serious about rappin you need to get your name out there more. Searh the net for talent shows and what not in Cali, you know how scouts are out there. Cali is a bigger business city than Arizona, but I still found ways to perform in front of crowds of like 18, 000 people, get a dance scholarship and open up for concerts. You just gotta go all out for every thing, keep an eye out good luck, peace out!

TammyTam

Comment

Damn, 4sho. But the thing is, it's kinda hard to seperate my self from Em rap style wise, cause i have a very similar way of rapping as he does. I dunno, i think it's cause we've had VERY similar pasts

Comment

Re: That's Rock Bottom

Originally posted by sarcazm
            How many of you out there have been at the Rock Bottom of life? Probably a lot of you. Shit, right now i have listened to Track 14 on the SlimshadyLP about 13 times, and i am wondering what i am gunna do. I don't even know why i am writing this down here, but fuck it right? I am so hungry to get out of here that i would do anything you know? fuck, i sure hope one day when ya'll see me on TV or in a battle somewhere you remeber that I kept it real aiight? I may never be famous but everyone can dream, right? There are a lot more people out there who are worser off than me, but as far as it goes money wise, i think we are damn near the Rock bottom. I wanna have the money, woman, fortune and fame, well, maybe someday I'll get it. Thanks ya'll for letting me vent. Peace, Keith
            Yo about 4-5 years ago I was at that point. I was graduated from high school, but I wasn't in college yet. We had to sell our house, I didn't have a job, I had a piece of shit car that almost killed me (haha), and my father passed away.

The next semester I said "fuck it". I got in school, got a job, moved into a different house a little while later, and just got on with things. Everyone has it bad at one time or another, but it's how you cope with it. You gotta remember that someone ALWAYS has it worse then you. You may be broke, but at least you have food to eat.

Anyways "Rock Bottom" is and will probably be my favorite all-time Eminem track. I can say I have been "mad enough to scream and sad enough to tear". I mean that song has actually brought me to tears before because of some of the things I've been through. A song like that really keeps me grounded, because just think Em didn't enough know if he was gonna have enough money for diapers, or have heat, or enough enough food on the table.

Anyways, just be thankful for what you have (it is hard sometimes) and just keep on doing what you're doing and keep your head up...peace
            My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

Originally posted by sarcazm
              Damn, 4sho. But the thing is, it's kinda hard to seperate my self from Em rap style wise, cause i have a very similar way of rapping as he does. I dunno, i think it's cause we've had VERY similar pasts
              Oh, I thought you just do stuff like him as a gimmick. As far as seperating yourself from him...man I have no clue what to do, so I can't help you wit that one.

TammyTam

Comment

Whats a "Gimmick"?

Comment

sarcazm you havent hit rock bottom yet. I know heads that have hit rock bottom and its sad. You still got a place to live and arent messed up into other shit.

How can you have similar Rapping styles just cause you have had the "Similar" past? Rappin about the same shit is one thing but you can get your own sound and a different look. Thats what makes rappers so different since they each make there own style. Just cause youve had similar pasts doesnt mean you should have a similar look or sound. Can you post some of your written shit?

Comment

a "gimmick" is something, or someone who just copies something else....

And richiez313, Im sorry to hear about your father.....and sarcazm, keep your head up (like someone else said) and you'll have soom success.....

PEaCe OuT

XPLICIT
                    www.canibusworld.com

Comment

A scheme, sumthing false. Like in your case...I though you purposely made yourself look like Eminem, in order to help promote your group. Ya get me, but I was wrong, it seems like it's part of your personality to dress and rap that way.

TammyTam

Comment

I'm sorry bout your father too richie, I give you mad props for staying strong!

TammyTam

Comment

look mutherfucka

Originally posted by Werd
                          sarcazm you havent hit rock bottom yet. I know heads that have hit rock bottom and its sad. You still got a place to live and arent messed up into other shit.

How can you have similar Rapping styles just cause you have had the "Similar" past? Rappin about the same shit is one thing but you can get your own sound and a different look. Thats what makes rappers so different since they each make there own style. Just cause youve had similar pasts doesnt mean you should have a similar look or sound. Can you post some of your written shit?
                          How you gunna tell me mutherfucka? I still got a place to live huh? We recieved our 30day notice to move out 4 days ago dawg, now what? my mom doesnt pay child support so grocceries are few and far in between. True, many a peeps have it worser than me, but for you to tell me what's crackin in my life..... no dawg...just don't even respond to this

Comment

TammyTam

G-shit tammy

Comment

advise

My advise to you rap wise is to keep it real. alot of people seem to think keep it real means start bling blinging and yelling "west side muthafuckas!! bitch *****z envy my style, they gotta wait a while" and shit like that. that's not what it's about, it's about staying true to yourself. don't just brag in your lyrics. i haven't read any of your shit i'm jus giving advise. tell about what's close to your heart. rap about what's going on now. make a song about how tuff your life is. right all your thoughts down, don't give a fuck if it rhymes. just spill your heart out onto paper, make it rhyme later, don't jus sit in your room and be a masterbater. ok sorry the rhyme came to me. jus be true to yourself, make the music real personal, and soon enuff you'll realise your shit sounds nuthing like eminem. you'll have your own style.
                              and when the principle would tell me i was nothing and i wouldnt amount to shit
                              I made my first million and counted it

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker