Just Got Back From D12 Party in DC at the 9:30 Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got Back From D12 Party in DC at the 9:30 Club

Get there around 7:30 and there was about 30 people there total, besides staff. My girl Heather and I walked up to the stage and i was between 2 floor speakers on the stage just chillin there and she was behind one of them, so we perfect spots. Eighty Millagrams a Baltimore Group they were good but it was hard to hear them cause the speakers were facing off the stage. I'm goin to see them 8/17 they are gonna be at heather's aunts club in B-more so i'm there. www.angelfire.com/hiphop/eightymgs

D12 on stage. They were tight i went to a few other concerts in the past but they held it down. They had their mascot on stage with them pumpin up the crowd some more.
    i was eyeing 2 of their road crew or bouncers whatever they were they were fine we were flirting back and forth durring the show lol.

There was a little dirty head standing next to me i scooted over as much as i could so he could see cause he was tiny and was shorter than the speaker. Every time one of the guys came bye i got their attention and said what about little man pointing to his tiny ass peaking around the speaker. Kuniva was the first to actually pay attention to him but Proof shoved his mic in lil mans face and let him sing the chorus to Purple Hills. Later on Kuniva came back around and i asked him to bring lil man up on stage, He Did! Lil Man was 11 yrs old from MD it was cute he was up there for a few mins chillin with them. If I was that kid, and the first concert i ever went to, i'd be happy as hell. The club is always general admition and theres no age limit to get in durring shows.

My friend got Swifty's Towel.

Oh Shit! they sang Purple Rain and Kuniva was holdin my hand dancin with me n shit. That was cool, he had a monster grip on my hand too. He also shoved the mic in my face to sing the HOE part of the chorus in Pimp Like Me. he kept comming back to me to sing the chorus HOE part i was like what you think i am a HOE lol
    Heather and i got sprayed with a few budwisers and an entire bottle of cold ass water poured on my head. Thanks Bizarre!

Where i was at was perfect cause they always stand between the speakers the girl behind me was rubbin up on proof so i was like "Hay i wonder if he's got a 6 pac" lol couldn' resist oh yeah he's got some nice abs

After they went off stage the 2 guys heather and i were eyein up came over and we were talkin we went on the side of the stage to talk to them where it was less crowded and more quiet. Eventually we went back to say whats up to Proof, Kon Atris, Swifty, and of course Kuniva for a second, Bizarre was talkin to a few girls already so we diddn't want to bother him lol Everyone was drinking n shit and i wasn't going to cause i had to drive us back to Baltimore n shit so we took off back to the floor and the 2 hotties stoped us on or way back and the one gave me his bandanna he had round his face when he came out and his D12 hat he's a sweetheart. I should go to the PA show so i can talk to him again. He wasn't wearin a ring. lol

Anyway i just got home tight show, I dont know how the show was at the warped tour today i diddn't get to go but this was just fine. I'm going to take a shower not cause i smell like budwiser, from being sprayed with it. I just realized something, I'm so fucking glad i diddn't get pulled over on the way home i reak of beer. Oh well thank god i diddn't. the streat lights are so screwed up in DC i probably got 3 tickets for going through red lights cause they got the camras and bill you through the mail n shit, Fuck It!

I want to thank richiez313, & wildflowerT, You guys are the best dont let anyone tell you otherwise. If it werent for you two i wouldn't have even known about the party. I owe my night to you two. Thanks for helpin out a DirtyGirl.

Laura

PS, Fight Music is gonna be D12's next single, i dunno if anyone already said that but they announced it tonight.
    Last edited by DirtyGirlLaura; 08-01-2001, 09:02 AM.
    The Good Die Young
    Deshaun D. Holton
    PROOF
    1973-2006

Proof,
    Thank you for lettin me know your still here with me.
    I love you bro,
    Laura

haay alright sounds like you had fun!

Comment

Damn Skippy lol sorry i aint said that in a few years lol um yeah Damn Right! lol Just got out the shower n shit so i'm passin out n shit. lol
      Were not leaving till we hear every single one of you muthafucka's say peace.... (((PEACE)))
      The Good Die Young
      Deshaun D. Holton
      PROOF
      1973-2006

Proof,
      I love you bro,
      Laura

Comment

dirty d

haha sounds dope

PeAcE...
        shit can happen?
        nah fuck dat!
        SHIT HAPPENS!!!

Comment

Yeah it was kinda pissed off on the 30th cause i wasn't goin to the warped tour n shit like i was soupose to. richiez313 sent me a pm tellin me about the show. I diddn't even know about it it wasn't on the radio or nuttin. Anyway i kidnapped my girl from work (Hects) snuck upstairs and got the tickets and went. Take this in mind I'm clostraphobic and only went top DC once in my life when i was 7 so driving through the tunnel i was wide eyed n shit and then even worse when i got there cause i was afraid to get lost but how can you get lost when the streets are A st., B st., C st. and 1st 2 nd 3 rd. Well i'm sure ya could but i can count and i know my ABC's. 9:30 is at 9th and V
          The Good Die Young
          Deshaun D. Holton
          PROOF
          1973-2006

Proof,
          I love you bro,
          Laura

Comment

Lol "YOU JUST A (hooooooeeee) , DIRTY ASS (hooooooooee)."

I'd be like.... "What?!"

Anywayz, sounds ever-so-exciting and glamourous.
            Hope everyone woke up the next day a little tired, a little sick but all in all remembering they had fun.

~HONEY~
            t''wϮ: u bt

Comment

Good job holden in down in DC!!!
              Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

damn sounds like you had fun.... glad to hear you got to meet the guys... and yeah youre lucky you didnt get pulled over....
                Dirty Shady
                Straight Outta Tha D
                RIP - all lost on 9-11-2001

Comment

where was eminem in the club...u didnt talk bout him..and tell me more bout the club in b-more?!?! and when they gonna be thier
                  Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

I'm glad you had fun gurl, keep it dirty.

TammyTam

Comment

Oh you lucky girl

Damn that sounds like you had an excellent time. I'm super jealous , wish I could have been there. I'm really glad you got to go though and it was such a good time. Wish you could have used my ticket-but oh well it worked out. Thanks for the report!
                      "I will go down with this ship
                      And I won't put my hands up and surrender
                      There will be no white flag above my door
                      I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

Yo DirtyLauraGirl...all i can say is.....u lucky lucky biiittccchhh!LOL
                        Glad 2 hear u had fun and kepted it dirty!!!

peace out, luv Nataliexxx
                        AIM - D12DirtyAss

Email - [email protected]

THE DIRTY HEAD MAFIA - wit a mission 2 fuck up teenyboppers

KEEPIN IT DERTY !!!!!

Comment

DIRTYDOZENBABE where was eminem in the club...u didnt talk bout him..and tell me more bout the club in b-more?!?! and when they gonna be thier
                          Eminem wasn't there. I knew he wouldn't be there JIM already said that he wasn't gonna b at the warped tour show that morning so i guessed that he wasn't gonna be there. Besides I'm a D12 fan not an (((oh i like Em so why not like D12 just cause he's in the group))) type of chick.

For real, I'm glad he wasn't there in a way. Yeah it would have been tight to see him live for the first time but the club wasn't very big and it was general admition. I probably wouldn't have been able to get tickets like i did 2 hours b 4 the club opened. Being up against the stage like i was u get pushed into it as it is. Everyone i talked to there was more interested if Em was there. If he would have been i'm sure i wouldn't have gotten a spot directly against the stage, even getting there at 7:30 when the opener goes on at 10

wildflowerT Damn that sounds like you had an excellent time. I'm super jealous , wish I could have been there. I'm really glad you got to go though and it was such a good time. Wish you could have used my ticket-but oh well it worked out. Thanks for the report!
                          Thanks I never would have known about it if you hadn't posted that shit in the first place and not to forget richiez313 for sending me the PM telling me about your post and ticket.
                          The Good Die Young
                          Deshaun D. Holton
                          PROOF
                          1973-2006

Proof,
                          I love you bro,
                          Laura

Comment

sounds tight glad u had fun,rich is one dirty motha.lata
                            DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
                            Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Re: Just Got Back From D12 Party in DC at the 9:30 Club

Originally posted by DirtyGirlLaura
                              I want to thank richiez313, & wildflowerT, You guys are the best dont let anyone tell you otherwise. If it werent for you two i wouldn't have even known about the party. I owe my night to you two. Thanks for helpin out a DirtyGirl.

Laura
                              Anything I can do to help out a fellow Dirty Head... Watch the Dirty Nation rise. Glad you hear a good time Laura!
                              My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by canznaoilcbduk, Today, 01:32 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post canznaoilcbduk