Ayo Eminem's New Tattoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayo Eminem's New Tattoo?

Anyone gotany better pics of it? I wanna see what it looks like, I think its a Hailie tatt, but anyways, here's pics of it:

Go to http://www.news.com.au/newsphotos and type "Eminem" in the search box and it'll show u pics of it
    Go CANADA

if you know someone who has the shit to take stills from a video tape i got bet's da basement and 106 & park.

I'm getting my video card in a week or two and i'll have it then but otherwise i dunno what to tell you.

I would have figured there would be pics floating around all over the place, i mean he's had that tattoo for from what JIM says a couple of days before BET rap city da basement was recorded.
    The Good Die Young
    Deshaun D. Holton
    PROOF
    1973-2006

Proof,
    Thank you for lettin me know your still here with me.
    I love you bro,
    Laura

Comment

Can I say sumthing please?

I understand you all are die hard fans and thats great. But can't a man just get a tattoo of his daughter and be able to go on in peace without everyone wanting to peep it out? Damn give the man some privacy!

Now I know I may catch alot of flack from my statement but hey its my opinion.
      Dirty JIM

Comment

ya, i gotta agree with Dirty Jim...
        It seems pretty lame to be so concerned about a tattoo, but all over this board there are people who want to know every little detail about the personal biz of each D-12 member.. people wantin to know about tattoo's and what hats and shoes they wear...
        im not dissin on D-12 but I could really give a shit about their personal lives... its not that i want somethin bad to happen or whatever.. but the fact that one of them got a new tattoo or t-shirt doesn't really matter to me... (but thats me).. i don't know about the rest of you but i bought their album for the tight rhymes and beats... not cuz one of them has a cool hat or did whatever when they got drunk or something.
        but i must give credit to all d-12 members for puttin up with "stans" and the media.... i don't think i could handle people carin that much about every little thing i do.
        !!!...not the prez...!!!

Comment

my opinion

Isn't that why people get tattoos though? Is so other people can see them. Sorry Jim, I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything I just figured that if someone gets a tattoo they WANT other people to see it. Feel free to kick my ass out of this forum now...
          Four minutes and twenty-nine seconds into Revalation.

"Some people say that I'm a bad influence...I say the world's already fucked I'm just addin' to it" - Marshall Bruce Mathers III

'Sorry I wasn't born with a mind to write ryhmes, but I manage to ryhme lines just fine without my mind'-sleepa

Comment

Re: my opinion

Originally posted by sleepa
            Isn't that why people get tattoos though? Is so other people can see them. Sorry Jim, I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything I just figured that if someone gets a tattoo they WANT other people to see it. Feel free to kick my ass out of this forum now...
            You missed my point.....

Peeps aren't refering about his tattoo like its another tattoo. Peeps are more concerened with oh look what he did now. Like its the latest news or sumtin. Its just more useless info and non newsworthy info that all you fans like to call news. Would you like to know when he dyes his hear again too.

Damn he got another tattoo leave it be!!!
            Dirty JIM

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty JIM
              You missed my point.....

Peeps aren't refering about his tattoo like its another tattoo. Peeps are more concerened with oh look what he did now. Like its the latest news or sumtin. Its just more useless info and non newsworthy info that all you fans like to call news. Would you like to know when he dyes his hear again too.

Yeah Jim, when does he dye his hair again?

Marcus

Comment

I cant wait to see when he dies his EAR nah jus shitin LOL
                http://www.animfactory.com/animation...ing_md_clr.gifhttp://www.nidlink.com/~akmoob/bullhole.gif

lets play fo real

Comment

Re: Re: my opinion

You missed my point.....

why u gettin so offensive....ya of course we would like to know when he dyes his hair again along with his new tatoo..i mean we only give him all his wealth and all....so we are interested..isn't this a bored to just talk about d12 and all...(even the little facts)
                  ..i think your trippin'......kick me out if u want but thats just my opinion....
                  NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

and your dissin us fans the way u put it........ya us fans who D12 owes everythin to
                    NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

Originally posted by NUFF-Z

why u gettin so offensive....ya of course we would like to know when he dyes his hair again along with his new tatoo..i mean we only give him all his wealth and all....so we are interested..isn't this a bored to just talk about d12 and all...(even the little facts)
                      ..i think your trippin'
                      Originally posted by NUFF-Z
                      and your dissin us fans the way u put it........ya us fans who D12 owes everythin to
                      Offensive no.... just stating a fact and as for me dissin the fans YOU are sooooooooo off base, but then again what do I know. I just am the one who keeps yall informed(with newsworthy stuff) so I guess I am nobody. Sorry for bothering you all with my 2cents!
                      Dirty JIM

Comment

Yea, he got it after da purple pills video shoot, it seems like 4 every new album he cums out wid there a new tatoo too.
                        The Hustler A.K.A Konvict

Comment

coo'

His new tat is coo'

Comment

Offensive no.... just stating a fact and as for me dissin the fans YOU are sooooooooo off base, but then again what do I know. I just am the one who keeps yall informed(with newsworthy stuff) so I guess I am nobody. Sorry for bothering you all with my 2cents!

come on Jim, stand up for yourself man. if its your opinion speak it brotha shit. jess cause you the moderator dont mean you gotta be mr.nice guy all the time. i aint beefin cause you know we cool, but tell some these guys to suck yo left nut if you wanna everyonce and a while. Sarcazm

Comment

hahaha, go nuff z, dats my boy rite there, i aint takin sides but this board is gettin interestin now lol. Things are hottin up in this mutha fucka. I also agree with sarcazm about Jim speakin his mind and gettin angry if he wants! Well my personal opinion is that we should be able to talk about ANYTHING we want to talk about (freedom of speech, isnt that what D12 fight for everyday!? ha). Also, I dont see it harming anyone, do you!?

Marcus.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM