HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think it's busy here now...just wait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think it's busy here now...just wait...

I've heard some mild complaints about how crowded it is here. Well, D12 is far from a household name right now, but it will be in a month from now. 95% of us here are Dirty Heads, but get prepared of the invasion of softcore fans. Once, D12 blows up in popularity, so will this site. While that's probably a good thing for Jason, Dave and Jim (mo' money!) that means that there are litterally going to be thousands of people here. Especially, if it get's out that Proof posts here!. While I know it's greedy of us to want to keep Proof all to ourselve's, it's going to get crazy soon. Every other post will be Question for Proof! or hey Proof read this!!!. So while some of us may be bitching about it now, it's gonna get 10x worse. Hold on to something that's attached to the ground cause the hurricane is coming! You've been warned
    Board Battles:

Wins:

WWFmail (3-0)
    illatron (4-0)
    2 Swift (3-0)
    Lyrikally Lost (3-0)
    DJ Adzy (No Fuckin' Show!)

Lost:
    GRAVITY (0-3)
    DJ Phat (0-3)
    Dark Druid (0-3)

Record: 5-3

Ya dog dats true it hapend 2 em so it's gonna hapin 2 D12!
    When that happens I'm only gonna talk 2 dirty heads with over a hundred post's.

RESPECT IS EARND NOT JUST GIVEIN 2 U ON A PLATE!

VOTE 4 D12 ON BET.COM
    DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
    Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

Damn 4sho but you will just recognize the names and shit dawg, thats all. i mean, some softcore peeps can just start postin like 1 a minute just to be cool and try and get in so just remember who was down from da get go 4sho

Comment

hey yo...
        sum of D12's "softcore" fans now could turn into tha biggest dirty heads eva man... fuck i started listenin to em cause of his song "my name is" haha man i mean fuck em's tight n all but songs like "my name is" are kinda weak....fuck but whateva im one of ems biggest fans ...n it aint cause of his looks or ne shit like that i mean yea he's fine n shit but im a fan of his cause of his rhymes theyre fuckin tight!

Comment

haha that shit kinda got off topic... but fuck man....
          whateva im fuckin blazed n fuck it

Comment

i don't think Em's rhymes are weak at all i think some of his shit gots its strong points in some of his lyric's like certain senteces but anywayz he gots some skillz so does D-12 all of them are some tight MC's...

Comment

yo sarcazm ur group got ne songs recorded or ne demos??? I dont know bout tha rest of ur group but u got sum tight rhymes

Comment

omg yeah, D12 will just blow up. i remember when em first came out in the UK not may people knew about him...even when the mmlp came out, i literally got it a day after its release and people were like "who the fuck is eminem." within months he suddenly blew up. and i can see the whole thing happening again with D12. like this:em first played at small venus like at astoria and brixton...few months later he plays at 2 sell out shows at the london docklands.
                D12 are playing at the astoria...give it few month and they'll be playing at the docklands aswell...when the teeny boppers find out that em is part of D12 they'll go mad.

Comment

yeah i know wot ur sayin.

i was at the slim concert when he played in london. im goin D12 concert in august at the astoria. and me and my boy r strongly thinkin of goin again which is like 3 weeks later!!!!!

gonna be heavy fo sho!!!!!
                  www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

U tryin' a say that 9 years old kidz are gonna come here and post shit?!? Well, i hope this NEVER happens........
                    "Shady stay creative baby hold your head up, don't you let up
                    one bit on these motherfuckin suckers you're a soldier +GET UP+
                    STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, LONG AS YOU BREATHIN
                    THEY JEALOUS OF YOU MAN THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY BEEFIN!"
                    - Part of Eminem's best verse, wich is part of D12's best song: Words Are Weapons

Comment

yeah im going to both shows at the astoria as well as the reading festival...it shud be amazing. apparently the D12 gig on september the 12 is almost sold out, so better decide soon if u want to go!
                      laterz
                      ps to da ghost...ill be scared if 9 yr olds listen to D12 to be quite honest...but i do reckon 12 yr olds will get into D12 stuff. and we all know why that is.

Comment

on the mo' money mo' traffic tip.....

...... yo this ish is gon' go down if you don't do something, urban ways had to change from being hosted to being it's own host 'cause it was taking up too much bandwidth....

..... so unless you guys have a really really good server y'all are going to have the same problem......

- out.

http://mikeee.virtualave.net/unda.gif
                        aim screen-name : unda dwella

Reppin' Poverty Ass, Forgotten Elementz and D.eath B.efore D.ishonor RIDAHZ...

All lyrics are Poverty Ass Productions/Hung Phat Publishing...

http://server46.hypermart.net/blacka...yAssBanner.gif

Comment

yeah im going to both shows at the astoria as well as the reading festival...it shud be amazing. apparently the D12 gig on september the 12 is almost sold out, so better decide soon if u want to go!
                          really? apparantly i heard that u can still get tickets for the august one.

aight well thanx i might have to sort summin out.

yeah i aint goin reading cuz even though slim is gonna be there, every other artist is shit. its like all grungers and their fuckin rock music

but it dont matter cuz the astoria is gonna be tight
                          www.myspace.com/l_wiz_uk

Comment

yeahh..

shit i know what your sayin.. d12's already startin to blow up in my area.. and some of my gurls wanna start postin here. .i guess thats cool tho, more fans for d12! i havent been postin for awhile, but shit.. summers here! haha.. lataaa
                            -lilshadyyy

shoutout to tammytam- yo you almost a dirtyhead girl! haha..keep up the postin! much love : )

Comment

Originally posted by D12_fuck_up

really? apparantly i heard that u can still get tickets for the august one.

aight well thanx i might have to sort summin out.

yeah i aint goin reading cuz even though slim is gonna be there, every other artist is shit. its like all grungers and their fuckin rock music

but it dont matter cuz the astoria is gonna be tight
                              nah u cant get tix for the august gig...u still can get some for september but not for much longer. if it does happen to sell out by tommorow, u cant still grab the chance and bid for some on ebay auctions....they can get pricey, so if u can cough up the cash i guess it would be alright.
                              yeah reading is gonna be chucked with grunge style music (unfortunately) but x to the z, D12 and eminem will all be there so its worth the journey.
                              true astoria will be bloody tight!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mhukgkophmgu