HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate every member of D12

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rate every member of D12

    Hey guys!
    I LOVE D12. On their last tour, I followed them from concert to concert. I also followed them to their hotels after each concert in order to get their autographs. I spent hundreds of dollars to be able to travel and follow them. They're cool guys! i hung out backstage with them once. hahah b*tches!! U NEVER did that! I feel bad for d12 though... because i noticed they have a lot of stupid groupies and stalker-types following them around on their tours and tryin to meet them. they're human beings.. they should be allowed to their private lives.. Groupies should be illegal hahaha. and they should get lives. (imwstupid

    Anyways, so let's rate each member of D12. Give each member a rating from 1 - 5 based on their flow... (1 being worse, 5 being best).. and at then end, I'll compile who gets the best average rating... Voting will end February 15th. It's not confidential so you can place your votes here. I'll start with my ratings...

    Eminem - 5/5
    Eminem is the greatest singer and rapper to EVER walk this earth. He used to suck with his first few albums.. but lately he's so sick. He used to sing WACK songs like MY NAME IS ... but now he's really gangsta and he stepped his game up B*TCHES!!!!!!!.. don't believe me? Listen to the song DO YOU KNOW from his new cd THE RE-UP.... "You know but you're acting like you don't know it... when i say i run it run it, couple shots of patrol, got you high as a flight, got you FEELING THE HYPE!!!!" .. Again, greatest rapper EVER. #2 would be 2pacs... #3 is Kayne West... ENCORE is among his best work..

    Proof 2/5
    RIP. He's a rip-off of method man.. but he's still pretyty good. I liked his solo stuff on THE BRIGADE, which you guys probably never heard because y'all only listen to mainstream garbage.

    Swifty 5/5
    Not only does he RAP, but he produces a lot of songs.. he produced a bunch of songs on D12 WORLD... he aso produced a song on SNOOP DOGGY DOGG's new album... AWESOME lyrics skills..

    Bizarre 4/5
    he's so funy. LOL! he's a sick singer. My favorite rap from him is when he farts and asks a girl to kiss him on his booty.. LMAO! Me and my cousin were dying of laughing. also, most of you probably don't know this, but he released an underground album solo called THE HANICAPPED JUNGLE.. he did a sick song with eminems called I'M A ROCK STAR

    Obie Trice 3/5
    Not bad, not bad at all. He's among the best sings in D12. He's an amazing writter. He writes better than eminem does. he's better than any, ya feel me? he's proably among the most ignored members of d12. people always confused him with swifty. were lucky obie is still well.. he got shot on last month on new years... it's sad.

    Swifty /1/5
    he's my least favorite singer in d12. he should just move to g-unit full time. hahaha. he ruins d12
    Last edited by Rob64; 01-30-2007, 04:53 PM.

  • #2
    Your life must suck if you feel the need to create a heat magnet thread like this.
    Montreal Canadiens

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rob64 View Post
      Swifty 5/5
      Not only does he RAP, but he produces a lot of songs.. he produced a bunch of songs on D12 WORLD... he aso produced a song on SNOOP DOGGY DOGG's new album... AWESOME lyrics skills..

      Swifty /1/5
      he's my least favorite singer in d12. he should just move to g-unit full time. hahaha. he ruins d12



      wtf?
      ~*And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back I promise to never go back on that promise*~

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rob64 View Post
        Hey guys!
        I LOVE D12. On their last tour, I followed them from concert to concert. I also followed them to their hotels after each concert in order to get their autographs. I spent hundreds of dollars to be able to travel and follow them. They're cool guys! i hung out backstage with them once. hahah b*tches!! U NEVER did that! I feel bad for d12 though... because i noticed they have a lot of stupid groupies and stalker-types following them around on their tours and tryin to meet them. they're human beings.. they should be allowed to their private lives.. Groupies should be illegal hahaha. and they should get lives. (imwstupid
        Anyways, so let's rate each member of D12. Give each member a rating from 1 - 5 based on their flow... (1 being worse, 5 being best).. and at then end, I'll compile who gets the best average rating... Voting will end February 15th. It's not confidential so you can place your votes here. I'll start with my ratings...
        Eminem - 5/5
        Eminem is the greatest singer and rapper to EVER walk this earth. He used to suck with his first few albums.. but lately he's so sick. He used to sing WACK songs like MY NAME IS ... but now he's really gangsta and he stepped his game up B*TCHES!!!!!!!.. don't believe me? Listen to the song DO YOU KNOW from his new cd THE RE-UP.... "You know but you're acting like you don't know it... when i say i run it run it, couple shots of patrol, got you high as a flight, got you FEELING THE HYPE!!!!" .. Again, greatest rapper EVER. #2 would be 2pacs... #3 is Kayne West... ENCORE is among his best work..
        Proof 2/5
        RIP. He's a rip-off of method man.. but he's still pretyty good. I liked his solo stuff on THE BRIGADE, which you guys probably never heard because y'all only listen to mainstream garbage.
        Swifty 5/5
        Not only does he RAP, but he produces a lot of songs.. he produced a bunch of songs on D12 WORLD... he aso produced a song on SNOOP DOGGY DOGG's new album... AWESOME lyrics skills..
        Bizarre 4/5
        he's so funy. LOL! he's a sick singer. My favorite rap from him is when he farts and asks a girl to kiss him on his booty.. LMAO! Me and my cousin were dying of laughing. also, most of you probably don't know this, but he released an underground album solo called THE HANICAPPED JUNGLE.. he did a sick song with eminems called I'M A ROCK STAR
        Obie Trice 3/5
        Not bad, not bad at all. He's among the best sings in D12. He's an amazing writter. He writes better than eminem does. he's better than any, ya feel me? he's proably among the most ignored members of d12. people always confused him with swifty. were lucky obie is still well.. he got shot on last month on new years... it's sad.
        Swifty /1/5
        he's my least favorite singer in d12. he should just move to g-unit full time. hahaha. he ruins d12
        you mention Swift twice rating him once 5 and once 1

        hahahahahahaha

        Comment


        • #5
          I think this guy's joking :P

          Funny thread.
          September 2, 2010
          Comerica Park
          Recovery

          Comment


          • #6
            Seriously, WTF?
            Originally posted by BIZZY BONE
            Puttin' a pistol to my brain, one second before I squeeze,
            since I'm A gangster, I'm a put myself on my knees.

            Comment


            • #7
              lol well....you hate people that follow d12 trying to meet them...and you are one...lol....and unless your joking you are the dumbest person on this board lol...you no nothing of D12....example you saying recent eminem is better then old...or proof sucks...unless this is a joke i didnt get....die
              My pain killers in my dresser,right next to my rester, what insane brain,would agree to this gesture,To unjest less stres left with no xtra,you's a mess,true depressed steps can infect ya-TECH9

              Comment


              • #8
                SHIT

                i went to bad rep him... and put the message "Get a life you fuckin herb - Tommie31"... and then realized AFTER i clicked that i had good repped him someone bad rep him to cancel it out
                It's Game time; that was Dre's favourite line
                Back when Proof was in the booth and I recited his lines

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rob64 View Post
                  Hey guys!
                  I LOVE D12. On their last tour, I followed them from concert to concert. I also followed them to their hotels after each concert in order to get their autographs. I spent hundreds of dollars to be able to travel and follow them. They're cool guys! i hung out backstage with them once. hahah b*tches!! U NEVER did that! I feel bad for d12 though... because i noticed they have a lot of stupid groupies and stalker-types following them around on their tours and tryin to meet them.
                  Originally posted by BIZZY BONE
                  Puttin' a pistol to my brain, one second before I squeeze,
                  since I'm A gangster, I'm a put myself on my knees.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    obies not even in d12....
                    and hes definetly better than bizarre(no hate to bizarre neither)
                    Since when does swift produce? pretty sure your thinkin of kon artists(mr porter)
                    and you left out kunvia
                    Last edited by r.i.p. shady; 01-30-2007, 06:10 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rob64 View Post
                      Eminem - 5/5
                      Eminem is the greatest singer and rapper to EVER walk this earth. He used to suck with his first few albums.. but lately he's so sick. He used to sing WACK songs like MY NAME IS ... but now he's really gangsta and he stepped his game up B*TCHES!!!!!!!.. don't believe me? Listen to the song DO YOU KNOW from his new cd THE RE-UP.... "You know but you're acting like you don't know it... when i say i run it run it, couple shots of patrol, got you high as a flight, got you FEELING THE HYPE!!!!" .. Again, greatest rapper EVER. #2 would be 2pacs... #3 is Kayne West... ENCORE is among his best work..
                      Omg I cant keep up with all of the retarded shit in this post. First of all, Eminem's old stuff is his best. The song is called "You dont know" not "Do you know". And Every line of the song you typed out is wrong for starters, but Its not even Eminem who says any of that stuff. Its 50 Cent. And last but not least Encore is SHIT.(imwstupid
                      Originally posted by BIZZY BONE
                      Puttin' a pistol to my brain, one second before I squeeze,
                      since I'm A gangster, I'm a put myself on my knees.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by r.i.p. shady View Post
                        obies not even in d12....
                        and hes definetly better than bizarre(no hate to bizarre neither)
                        Since when does swift produce? pretty sure your thinkin of kon artists(mr porter)
                        and you left out kunvia
                        100% true
                        Originally posted by BIZZY BONE
                        Puttin' a pistol to my brain, one second before I squeeze,
                        since I'm A gangster, I'm a put myself on my knees.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ok i think hes definitely joking after reading this again.
                          September 2, 2010
                          Comerica Park
                          Recovery

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lol
                            My Pathetic Attempts at Humour:
                            The Misadventures of Ben

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              OMG best thread ever !!!! ahahahahaha

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-14-2020, 10:23 AM
                              1 response
                              14 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:31 AM
                              4 responses
                              9 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:30 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by cardosdwe, Today, 09:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cardosdwe  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 AM
                              6 responses
                              15 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by advancedketofr, Today, 01:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post advancedketofr  
                              Started by advancedketofr, Today, 01:53 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post advancedketofr  
                              Started by jheruvcbe, Today, 12:08 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jheruvcbe  
                              Started by serrywar, 08-21-2019, 12:12 AM
                              6 responses
                              100 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kareeinsjuriya  
                              Working...
                              X