No announcement yet.

Mar 9 - D12 Return In June With "Natural Born Killers"; Eminem In November

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah,they can't change the way they rap and proof would have wanted it to stay the same
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Comment

me and Rev both appear on the album also. this shits gonna be hott huh bro
      Knowledge is King.
      you never know where you are going until you find out where you are from.

Comment

They should've kept "the Ambition" as the title. "Natural Born Killers" is an overused cliché, not to mention that it seems odd and maybe a bit insensitive given Proof's death.

If anyone's stuck for ideas, why not hold a contest to name the album? There's so much interest in this album on Rap Basement, plus there are a lot of hardcore D12 fans on here who know the group, what it's about; they'd probably have some great ideas for album names.

Off the top of my head, here are a few names:

Eye of the Storm
        Tribulation
        Denouement (the part that comes right after the climax, just before the conclusion)
        Global Warning (a nod to D12 World, and it's very cool album cover)
        Closing Time
        Half Empty / Half Full (maybe with a picture of a half empty scotch glass at the bar – symbolic of sadness, but also of optimism)
        Half Full
        the Price of Oil
        Pourin' Liquor Out
        One more 40 (oz.)
        Last Call
        Behind Enemy Lines
        Cold Fire
        Chain of Command
        Seven Deuce
        ....and introducing, The DJ Seven Deuce Celebrity Basketball Team (idk wtf made me think of that)

Most of these names are probably pretty stupid, but that's the point: you come up with 100 idiotic names, before you finally pick a good one. No offense, but "Natural Born Killers" sounds like it was the first thing that came to someone's mind. I'm sure someone can come up with a much better name, one that is reflective of D12's personality and musical style, while at the same time acknowledging the hardships they've suffered (trying to make it big, losing Bugz and then Proof) and where they're at right now as a group.
        Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
        my spelling is HORRIBLE
        Originally posted by Sleep
        i lost my virginity at home listening to rock but i sodomized my 1st ass in college with rap

Comment

Wow, stfu .. ^

Anyway, there's a user on here named "The Day D12 Died" and Kuniva said he'd like that as an album title and that he might suggest it to D12, if I'm not mistaken ..
          Originally posted by midwestwitch
          If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

Originally posted by Manuel View Post
            Wow, stfu .. ^
            Anyway, there's a user on here named "The Day D12 Died" and Kuniva said he'd like that as an album title and that he might suggest it to D12, if I'm not mistaken ..
            Do you enjoy e-stalking me, or is posting on this forum your only joy in life (other than jerking off)?
            Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
            my spelling is HORRIBLE
            Originally posted by Sleep
            i lost my virginity at home listening to rock but i sodomized my 1st ass in college with rap

Comment

^I rather like Half Empty/Half Full. 'Twould be a cool double album.
              "Don’t imagine a tragic end to the book when there’s not,
              You gotta try to rewrite in spite of how crooked the plot."

Comment

Originally posted by www.teamhcn.com View Post
                Do you enjoy e-stalking me, or is posting on this forum your only joy in life (other than jerking off)?
                And how do I exactly "e-stalk" you? Fucking weirdo ..
                Originally posted by midwestwitch
                If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

the day d-12 died ? sounds cool, better then Natural born killers

Comment

Originally posted by KaptnK View Post
                    ^I rather like Half Empty/Half Full. 'Twould be a cool double album.
                    fuck yeah! a double of that name would be great. and to the cat who posted all the names alot were pretty good.
                    Originally posted by VIPeterson
                    Billy, She was 11 when you were 16. Let it go
                    Originally posted by Lisa
                    billy you're def. sexier than i. sorry that went without mention.
                    Originally posted by Dash8dyOne
                    Side note, we r blessed for somone like eminem. Real talk!
                    I can't be tamed

Comment

D-12 is back, Scott Storch speaks out
                      Bookmark with Del.icio.us
                      by FULLMETAL (EMAIL)

It’s been 3 years since the last time D-12 dropped an alabum, and a few things have changed since then. Due to their close friend, and group member, Proof, being murdered, amongst other problems, the album had been delayed for almost a year.

Titled “Natural Born Killers”, Denaun Porter (aka Mr. Porter) of D-12 will be manning the boards, and executive producing, with the usual suspects doing appearances. 50 cent, Obie Trice, and Nate Dogg, are all slated to appear on the album.

Also, production will include tracks from Timbaland, Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, DJ Hi-Tek, and J.R Rotem. Their first single is scripted to take a funny look at the fans who haven’t been pleased with D-12 and Eminems recent output.

The release is set for April, and as a surprise for Eminem fans, they say we can anticipate his 5th album sometime this November.

http://www.defsounds.com/news/view/1...peaks-out.html

yeah i know, what if it's real ??

Comment

Its not April anyway we might get a single if were very lucky.I am fairly optimistic Em drops before the end of the year maybe not November(December)it helps album sales comin up to Christmas he nearly always does this and its been 3 years since his last album.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=T4E5Ka...e=channel_page
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6hG7...e=channel_page

Comment

Originally posted by eminemsolja View Post
                          D-12 is back, Scott Storch speaks out
                          Bookmark with Del.icio.us
                          by FULLMETAL (EMAIL)
                          It’s been 3 years since the last time D-12 dropped an alabum, and a few things have changed since then. Due to their close friend, and group member, Proof, being murdered, amongst other problems, the album had been delayed for almost a year.
                          Titled “Natural Born Killers”, Denaun Porter (aka Mr. Porter) of D-12 will be manning the boards, and executive producing, with the usual suspects doing appearances. 50 cent, Obie Trice, and Nate Dogg, are all slated to appear on the album.
                          Also, production will include tracks from Timbaland, Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, DJ Hi-Tek, and J.R Rotem. Their first single is scripted to take a funny look at the fans who haven’t been pleased with D-12 and Eminems recent output.
                          The release is set for April, and as a surprise for Eminem fans, they say we can anticipate his 5th album sometime this November.
                          http://www.defsounds.com/news/view/1...peaks-out.html
                          yeah i know, what if it's real ??
                          production looks good aside from no doc(he recorded tracks with them it should be on here) i'm dstill opposed to the name though...(if it is real)
                          Originally posted by VIPeterson
                          Billy, She was 11 when you were 16. Let it go
                          Originally posted by Lisa
                          billy you're def. sexier than i. sorry that went without mention.
                          Originally posted by Dash8dyOne
                          Side note, we r blessed for somone like eminem. Real talk!
                          I can't be tamed

Comment

well now 50 is gonna release his album in june so i dont think we will get D12 album any time soon.. maybe in the fall..
                            Meanwhile in Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by JFamis View Post
                              After nearly three years since their last group effort, D12 is finally ready to release their third and possibly final studio album, "Natural Born Killers". After being delayed for nearly a year due to the tragic loss of their friend Proof, and other factors, the album is slated for a release date of June 19, 2007.
                              Mr. Porter, of D12, will be executive producing the album this time around, and fans can expect guest appearances from Obie Trice, Nate Dogg, 50 Cent, Dina Rae, Three 6 Mafia, Fat Killahz, and Big Herk. There will also be production from Eminem, Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Kanye West, Hi-Tek, Swizz Beatz, and J.R. Rotem. The first single, which pokes fun at fans who have been unhappy with Eminem and D12's more recent work, is set to hit the streets in April.
                              Fans can also expect Eminem's yet-to-be-titled fifth solo effort in November of this year.
                              Source: HHNlive - http://www.hhnlive.com/news/more/998
                              whats up people! Just dropping in for a sec to clear some things up. That info about our album is false. Actually, we haven't came up with any title yet. But it certainly will not be NBKs. on the production side, we haven't worked with half the people that's listed there. Only Three 6 and Swizz Beats are true. we plan to go back in the studio in 2 weeks with Slim and knock this album out. Peace yall, and thanks for the support!
                              Kuniva - D12

Comment

Thanks for the update Kuniva. Any kind of timeline on when it may be released? (rough estimate)
                                "This here's my space, my space, my space, myspace"

"I can't believe you people,
                                Y'all actually like him?
                                The ***** so wack
                                He makes Master P sound like Rakim."
                                Proof

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by One_Mic_xxx, 09-20-2018, 09:55 PM