Disses to Eminem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disses to Eminem

Yo can ya'll start listin the songs AND the Artists who have dissed Eminem. I was wondering how many mutherfuckas have. Example ICP-"Slim Anus" etc.

ICP disses eminem in alot of their songs

Comment

Enter the Battler

-Dilated Peoples - D-Town
      -Everlast - Whitey's Revenge
      -Twista, Swoop G, Lil C Style & Tha Realest - Put it down
      -Christina Aguilera - Will the real slim shady please shut up
      -Milkbone - Dear Slim
      -Blaze, ICP, Twistid - Shit Talkaz
      -DJ Jake - The real slim penis
      -Homicide - The way i is

There the only ones i got on Mp3, i'll get back to you wen i find more tho
      Players Bitchlist

FearMentor
      Emin3m_2001
      Addict
      Scarface
      Konvict

Bitches gonna get played

Comment

didnt Dilated also do "search for Bobby Fischer"

Comment

Yeah, I heard that too.

TammyTam

Vote for D12 "Purple Hills" at www.bet.com/106andpark and www.mtv.com for Direct Effect

Comment

ICP-Ain't nuthin but a bitch thang; the most stupid diss track i ever heard (there's nothing insulting in calling someone a bitch for 4 min!)

I don't know any other. Well to all the ones who dissed Eminem/D12/Dr.Dre/WestCoast & cie. can suck some big, hairy dick!!!!
            "Shady stay creative baby hold your head up, don't you let up
            one bit on these motherfuckin suckers you're a soldier +GET UP+
            STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, LONG AS YOU BREATHIN
            THEY JEALOUS OF YOU MAN THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY BEEFIN!"
            - Part of Eminem's best verse, wich is part of D12's best song: Words Are Weapons

Comment

dilated never did a song called d town....also, that wasn't actually christina aguilera who did that diss...the person was some cocktail waitress from nevada or something who was offended by eminem's opinions and disses towards aguilera, so she recorded a track and put it online to get attention but she claimed she was aguilera...here's a list of the song's i know:

icp- "slim anus"
              icp- "nothing but a bitch thang"
              dilated peoples- "searching for bobby fisher"
              tha realest- "fuck hollywood"
              mike just mike- "fuck the real slim shady"
              miilkbone- "presenting miilkbone"
              miilkbone- "dear slim"
              cage- "illest 4 letter word"
              cage- "and so kiddies"
              cage- "still Cage"...he's says it's not a diss, but it actually is...
              everlast- "whitey's revenge"

Comment

I'm guessin thats his shit list..

Comment

What about Esham?????? what songs did he do????

Comment

esham

Esham - I'm Dead (Small diss: "*****z copy the dead like a photo, never rap about fans named Stan like a homo")

Esham - Chemical Imbalance: "...Remind Eminem of D'Angelo Bailey, Haley's in a coma, Haley's in a coma, I smell the aroma, of a, dead body"

Esham - All Night Every Day: "I'm the E to the S to the H-A-M, if I wasn't, then why would I say I am" among other things..

Esham - Gloczup: "This white boy named Eminem he say he live like me, say he from Detroit the east side like me, he say he don't spit acid rap but spit acid like me, bitch I'm a *****, and you a honkey"

Mastamind - What's Up (Intro on Themindzi): Really small one.. "This is for all them platinum muthafuckas... sup Marshall? You better watch your mouth you little bitch! Acid rap forever"

E also says in some song "I been boomin words from hell way longer than D-12/who's your favorite white rapper act like a female"

Before you read the next part, realize that these are exerpts from a long ass interview, and the interviewer asked the questions, Esham just answered them. He's not straight up talking shit.

"Why did you decide to call out Eminemís daughter on your record?

E: Well fuck Hailie how about that. Fuck Hailie and her Daddy now what? Bring it to me! Print that shit fuck it. Fuck Hailie, Fuck Kim and Fuck Eminem now what? Tell him to bring it to me he shouldnít have managed that little bitch name fuck him. He think he can talk about everybody in the world and ainít nobody gonna say shit about him fuck all of them now what? "

"Thatís his version. Let me tell you. Iíll tell you the story. I jumped on the stage actually I was at the concert they was opening up for Little Kim, it wasnít even they show. He was onstage. He was like yeah E come up here cuz previously before that I had let them open up some shows. We were doing all type of shit no hassle. Yíall come on down do this damn thing, no hassle. This particular night, I jumped onstage and he was like come on stage itís all good one love right. I get on stage, I grab the mic and say Esham in the house woo woo woo. Everybody in there cuz it was on the eastside everybody in there know me they like oh itís all good right. So next think I know some of them cats got mad or some shit. They thought I was trying to upstage they shit. Proof was not actually in it. Somebody stole on me, hit me right. So I got to fighting with like 10 motherfuckers on stage. Stop the concert and everything it was one of them brawls. After that, it wasnít even like Proof even did anything. It was a couple other people that I didnít even see. It was some Goon Squad cats. Which after the shit went on, he had nothing to do with it, but on the streets he was like ďYeah I got a kick inĒ you know what Iím saying, little hoe ass shit like that but he wouldnít say that shit to my face. He sucking Eminem dick so hard. Dickhandling on Eminem. He always been that type of cat since the 9th grade just sucking dick. He a faggot all them dudes in that group are faggots. I would never do a song with Elton John, come on or die my hair blonde. "

"He was trying to diss me, but he so much of a hoe that he didnít actually diss me on it cuz I know Proof and them posting shit on the internet acting like they tough. When heís not itís just all of that shit. To me he let Proof boost him up. Cuz you know Proof know me but he donít know me. Proof went to school with me. He used to be like a dancer like Kid N Play like dancing and shit. Thatís him, thatís Proof, he used to be doing all that fruit ass shit."
                    My breath is disastrous
                    And I'll bet cash at the bottom of your style is my name next to an asterisk

Comment

My goodness!! How ignorant is this. That was very very ignorant of Esham to even say some BS like that!! How in the world can you talk about someone else's daughter like that!Esham is sooo stupid. No, I'm not trying to hate on anyone, but my goodness! Esham seems to be very ignorant and stupid in my opinion.

Comment

huh?

what did Esham say?
                        e

Comment

R

Originally posted by 6
                          Proof went to school with me. He used to be like a dancer like Kid N Play like dancing and shit. Thatís him, thatís Proof, he used to be doing all that fruit ass shit."
                          lol, now thats funny!
                          http://www.overcore.com/natas/galler...LOGO_small.jpg

Comment

now why can eminem talk about crippled and dead people but nobody can talk about his kid. fuck that hailey's fair game. thats was a dumbass or a nutrider fucking post you made.

todd

Comment

to Todd:

Yo man, I'm not being rude or anything like that, but the post that I made was my opinion. Reiterating, I'm sure not everyone will agree with my opinion. I mean, you have your opinon man,and that's cool. I respect that. Besides, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                              0 responses