HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would make D12 the greatest rap group ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would make D12 the greatest rap group ever?

My opinion would be longivity,if they can stick together and not put out a solo album for every single member like cash money or roc-a-fella,they will be just fine,it seems that every group starts out together then 2 weeks later everybodies solo album is due,i understand that ppl want to do their own shit but every group whether its rap,rock or country, gets going good and one or two ppl fuck it up for the rest of the group,everybody got a deal,u start off together, then as soon as somebody tell u in ur ear that u should strike out on ur own,they run and go do it,then diss the group,that shit has been played out for a while,shit i know ppl aren't gonna see both sides but of the fence,but then again i'm on the outside looking in,so what happens and ur shit falls apart on the 2nd album,now u have nobody to goto,shit is fucked do u feel what i'm saying,its good to shine,but don't forget the team,all tho there is no i in team,there is an me!And ppl me,me,me,allday about they did this and that 4 the group when they really didn't do shit,lets hope that D12 stays and get paid together!whats ur view?
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

they probably make a lot more money on solo albums. isnt proof doing a solo album with dogmatic very soon anyways?
    IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

Yeah, Rev, I feel what u're sayin. I think that if a group is on good terms with eachother, then it's all good. I think that sometimes it may be okay for the members to do their solo thing, ONLY if beacoups of peeps know who the members are, one by one and can distinguish how each of the members sound in a group. Take Bone for example, a couple of the members have put out solo albums(when the solo albums came out, peeps knew who they were, what their names were, and what music group they belonged to-Bone Thugs N Harmony). As a matter of fact, I heard that the group Bone Thugs N Harmony are getting together to make another group album
      Anyway, D12 will be a group, as long as they are on good terms with eachother, stay friends, and continue to make music together.
      Yeah, members can have their solo stuff too, but it'll also be kew to be able to both be recognized as both a group AND individual talent(each group member). That's just my opinion.
      Last edited by pklz; 08-02-2001, 08:28 PM.

Comment

isnt proof doing a solo album with dogmatic very soon anyways?
        its called Promatic (Proof + Dogmatic= Promatic). Solo means 1. Does that look like only one person. NOPE. so no he technically doesnt have a solo album coming out.

Comment

i agree totaly with what you said revdaalkaholik but i definitley think every member of D12 will do a solo album because they will all have there own ideas and want to take shit in differnt directions but i dont think that unless there is a problem in the group they will stop doing songs together because the shit they do as d12 is unbeatable
          For all the indpendent women in the house
          show us your tits and shut ur mother fuckin mouths

R.I.P Leon Bennet July 11 1985 - October 7 2001

Comment

em already has solo shit after D-12 was a group and there stronger. I personally would like to hear solo albums from all of them especially Swift and Kuniva. but i also understand the thing about stayin as a whole. I think they could do it though, because they were solo and/or in small groups before D-12.

Comment

I like D-12 as a whole i think their styles work very well together, i would be interested in their solo productions but im not sure i would like it as much as ther compilation. I read an interviw which said they all work together, help each other out and what not, so i think their solo albums would be very different. I don't think it would have the same energy, people are more hyped when they are w/ their friends. I would like to see a solo of Bizzare, man that shit would be wack.
              You know why my head is so numb?

Straight []D*[]*[]V[]*[]D

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by antonioknight, Today, 01:26 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post antonioknight