Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warped Tour Pittsburgh Review

D12 was definitely off the hook.

Konartis took to the stage first gettin the show started to shit can happen. he did his verse and each member of D12(minus slim) took the stage as their verse was up. When Proof came out he had his typical 3/4 empty bottle of bacardi in hand and he kept drinkin it throughout the show. Bizarre was wearin some crazy red knit thing on his head.

the crowd was really into it from what i could tell, i was right up front so i dont know what the people in the back were up to. people were throwin bottles on stage, one hit Proof in the stomach and he was like thanks i needed to adjust my dick.

they told everyone put their trigger finger in the air for Pistol Pistol. Kon Artis was really pumped on stage, he did the most to get the crowd fired up. he probably dumped 15 bottles of water into the crowd throughout the set. He demanded that everyone start a mosh pit for Fight Music. It was phat. ive never seen anyone mosh for a rap group before. Konartis jumped in the crowd and i caught him. then he was just goin nuts in the crowd rappin.

Swifty and Kuniva were representin as usual. D12 probably had a big ass posse on stage with them. A couple of em were smokin blunts.

they all took pills. and Proof said he was rollin on a double E hit. Some dude came out on stage dressed in a giant purple pill costume. dude looked mad fucked up. it was cool though.

the other bands there were aiight, but D12 was the best in my biased opinion. Id recommend checkin for them when they come to your town its worth whatever they are charging...
    :D

Yo thats fuckin TIGHT! I am so pumped for the Detroit(what what) shot. Its gonna be so tight. 9 more days, but yo biggie thats awesome as hell man.

Comment

That's funny how they all came out individually cause i was thinkin about it the other day how it would be dope if they all came out on that song and pretented like em wasn't there(on the shows he was spose to) and right when swifts verse ends just have the one spotlight on em as he comes runnin out. I bet it would get such a huge reponse in the inside venus where it could get pitch black so you couldn't see him.

Comment

That was a dopish review man, it really got my blood pumpin for their concert in London. Its just a D12 concert and not part of the Warped tour which is dope, so i can jus bounce to D12... Dont get me wrong, i like the other groups and rappers on the warped tour but im happy seein jus D12. Half Breed, I am listenin' to Corporate Avenger as i write this, dope ass song!!

Marcus.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:25 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Deborahlanker