My Camden Warped Tour Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Camden Warped Tour Review

First I just want to say I am only putting stuff up about D12 and their performance....I mite post about esham's later....Anyways D12 was late getting there...They were spose to go on at 530 but the bus didnt pull up till 525....Me and my friends had already gotten backstage and were watin there...D12 strolls in to the backstage area lke ten mins later w about 15 other friends/associates...we say hi and wish them luck...Proof and Swift went straight to the bar back there to get themselves some beverages...they got ready and stood around for about ten mins...i looked out and there were alot of ppl ready to watch d12...but not all fans...fan contegenicy was a little small i thought...anyways they run out on stage (Proof and swift with their drinks, and Bizarre wearing his shower cap)and open with shit on you...For ems verses they skipped and they sampled what he sang in the chorus...after the song the crowd wasnt really into it that much so proof did a good job of gettin them going...They then went into Shit can happen and Pistol Pistol...Swift and Kuniva were really wildin out on stage...Proof told everyone to put their trigger fingers in the air before they did pistol pistol...Then proof said some shit bout the beef w bizkit and said if you dont like us you can suck our mutherfuckin dicks and of course they went into under the influence...after that proof pointed out kon artis to the crowd and told them he had larengytis...bizarre adds in from smokin too much weed and there is a big roar from the crowd...proof interrups with "Nah, Bizzy more like from sucking too much cock" haha...Then they did Pimp like me...Proof then told the crowd FIGHT MUSIC WOULD BE THE NEXT SINGLE...and they started it but only to stop quickly and rile up the crowd...There was a big mosh pit rite next to me at this point i went out in teh crowd for a diff view...THat song was followed by nasty mind, and ,revelation they finished up with purple pills...highlight was bizarre singin his verse w no shirt on...It was a great performance overall and it was well worth my thirty bucks...After they left the sttage me and my friends met them by the bus and talked with bizarre, kuniva, proof, and head...got autographs and pics taken w them...It was a great day...I cant wait for the dirty dozen to come back soon
    "Dirty Dozen, Naughty Rotten Rhymers, Cussin at your players worse than Marty Shottenheimer"

IM me - DashaunHolton

Email me - [email protected]

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Ameen, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
17 responses
0 likes
Last Post Mark Ultra  
Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM