Family?...... Everyone Here.....p....u Needa Holla Also Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family?...... Everyone Here.....p....u Needa Holla Also Man

AIIGHT...MAYBE IVE HAD ONE TWO MANY BACARDIS TONITE BUT WHATEVER.....AIIGHT I WANNA KNOW , JUST LIKE A PAGE FROM REVS GOOD BOOK, HOW YALL CATS FEEL BOUT US....D12'S FINEST WORD UP, THE PEOPLE THAT POST ON HERE FREQUENTLY, AND HOW WE CONNECT BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKIN GROUP... I MEAN THATS WHY WERE ALL HERE AND THE REASON WHY WE CAN DO SHIT LIKE IM DOIN RIGHT NOW. NOW W/O GETTING ALL JEFFREY DAHMER FUCKIN STALKER BULLSHIT, JUST LIKE PROOF SAID BOUT THE DERTY SOCIETY AND HOW MANY POSTS THAT SHIT GOT AND HOW MANY PEOPLE TOUGH OR WEAK AS SHIT HAVE D12S BACK FOR WHATEVERS CLEVER. NAW MEAN?????? I WANNA KNOW HOW REAL THIS SOCIETY IS, AND HOW MANY YALL FEEL LIKE WE FAM EVEN THOUGH THERES SOME TENSION ON HERE. IM AN ASSHOLE TOO, IM GLAD TO SEE I HAVENT BEEN ON ANYONE BADS SIDE...( YET ) BUT NAW FOR REAL, DO U FEEL LIKE WE FAM, AND IF WE DOWN TO DO WHATEVER FOR D12 WHEN THEY COME ROUND, NOT CUS THEY MAKING LOOT NOW, JUST CUS THEY MAD CHILL CATS, THAT I CAN RELATE TOO AND I SEE THERES MORE LIKE ME, AND WHEN AND WHEN OUR FAMILY WILL UNITE WHEN THEY COME ROUND....CUS YA KNOW WE CHILLED IN WARTOWN P AND I SWEAR YALL FELT LIKE DUDES FROM THE BLOCK, AND WHEN U WERE OUT IT WAS JUST LIKE , YO THEY OUR BOYS THEYLL BE BACK.... YA KNOW IT WASNT YO THE FAMOUS " OH MY GOD " WE JUST ME THEM, WE JUST LIKE " YO THEY FEEL US, WE FEEL THEM, AND THIS WILL BE FOREVER"

HOLLA

SWIFT/CASH

WARTOWN

WUN DUNS............

PEACE TO

REV
    KRAZYJOE
    DIRTY EMFINITE
    SAR
    ENCRY
    D12BOSTON
    AND ALL YALL....
    wArToWn GoV'nA....HoLd Me DoWn MaSs

SHOUT OUTS....FIRST AND FOREMOST
    d12BoStOn(dAnIeLlE)-BIG PROOF(iM yA wArToWn pImP) eNcRy(PaUl) mY bEaNtOwN pLaYa 617- mReMiNeM(kEnNy) mAsS wHaT- Ak47(AdAm) mY rHoDi fUcK- mOnIcA*b- eXoTiCcHiCk (hEy Ma' mUaH-sOmEdAy)- tAmMyTaM(mY Qt)-aLl tHe oThA dIrTy hEaDs iLl GeT u On hErE dOnT wOrRy...........

http://shitthis.homestead.com/files/cash.jpg

yo i feel what u sayin

Comment

as long as they got my back i got theyres dude, it goes both ways. not just "oh fight for d12 and piss on the rest" everyone is for everyone, "naw mean"?

Comment

OF COURSE

I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN SAR, I MEAN OF COURSE WE TALKIN BOUT OUR EVERYDAY PEOPLES THAT HAVE OUR BACK AND WELL DIE FOR THEM, BUT IM TALKING ABOOT D TWEEZY , I MEAN WE ALWAYS ON HERE AND WE ALL KNO U ARE, SO WE ON HERE FOR SUTTIN, WHAT IM ASKING ARE WE REALLY PEOPLES, THATS WHY I WANNA KNOW WHAT P HAS TO SAY, OR IS IT JST A DUMB FUCKIN AOL CHAT STUPID BOARD MUTHAFUCKIN PUSSY SHIT TYPING COCK SUCKIN ASS FUCKS THAT OUR ON HERE , LIKE P DIS AND EM DIS, AND KON THIS AND THAT AND YO YO YO YOY OY OY OY O WE PEOPLES, THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW HOW REAL THEY FEEL US AND HOW REAL WE FEEL ONE ANOTHER THAT HAVE UNITED FOR AND BECAUSE OF D12, I MEAN OF COURSE THEY AINT EVERYDAY BOYS THAT CHILL WIT US, HELL MAYBE THEY FUCKIN THINK WE FUCKIN AOL FUCK FAGGOTS THAT HAVE NUTTIN BETTER TO DO THEN PRETEND WE DOWN WIT D12, THEY RICH NOW AND THEY HAVE A DIRTY PAST, AND JUST CUS IM AT A COMP RIGHT NOW DOESNT MEAN MY PAST ISNT AS FUCKED UP, BUT NOW THAT WE HAVE CONNECTED THROUGH THERE MUSIC, ATE WE PEOPLES WITH D12 AND WHAT WILL THIS DERTY SOCIETY AS PROOF STATED DO TO BRING US CLOSER AS BOYS FOR LIFE.... IM TIPSY

TRY TO FEEL ME
        wArToWn GoV'nA....HoLd Me DoWn MaSs

SHOUT OUTS....FIRST AND FOREMOST
        d12BoStOn(dAnIeLlE)-BIG PROOF(iM yA wArToWn pImP) eNcRy(PaUl) mY bEaNtOwN pLaYa 617- mReMiNeM(kEnNy) mAsS wHaT- Ak47(AdAm) mY rHoDi fUcK- mOnIcA*b- eXoTiCcHiCk (hEy Ma' mUaH-sOmEdAy)- tAmMyTaM(mY Qt)-aLl tHe oThA dIrTy hEaDs iLl GeT u On hErE dOnT wOrRy...........

http://shitthis.homestead.com/files/cash.jpg

Comment

Ya I feel ya dog,some peeps on here I trust more than peeps in my city.Some peeps on he like Dave,rev,Da313Diva,D12sweetgurl,proof,jim,tammytam ,richiez313,DirtyGirlLaura and some otha's I'm probly 4gett'in but their all r down wit me I respsct all of them and they do the same so it's like we a fam,an extented dirty fam!

Theres one common thing that brings us together........
          DAYZ IS SHORT AND LIFE IS SHORTER.
          Keep it real.

www.cvsfinest.com <---real hiphop

Comment

I feel ya and I'm totally sober right now! This board is cool cuz people come on here and chat about stuff other than D12 and sometimes we talk about deep shit thats never mentioned on AOL boards. I don't even go on the AOL boards (Last time I checked they didn't have one for D12) but when you look at the Eminem boards it is so not worth even posting on cuz its just a bunch of girls swearing how cute he is and arguing over who's his #1 fan and who he belongs to, just a bunch of teenybopper crap. On here it's different, sure there are a lot of beefs, but people post on here frequently so we can all chat together. And since Proof does come on here and post too that's even more different and I think that's what bring us all together.

Comment

love

that's it, I'm feeling the love here
              "I will go down with this ship
              And I won't put my hands up and surrender
              There will be no white flag above my door
              I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

there is only a handful of people on this board that i respect...so there is no love...i listen to d12's music, but i'm not down with all that "derty society" shit...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by tryketopremiere, Today, 05:25 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post tryketopremiere  
                Started by gdfhgjhj, Today, 05:05 AM