Esham/d-12 Bodyguards(proof Lied)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esham/d-12 Bodyguards(proof Lied)

Proof lied his ass off.I read in a legitimate news article that Esham got beat down by D-12's bodyguards,not by D-12.
    They have the article on a website and it also shows an interview of Esham that came on television in Philly after the incident.
    He didn't run from anybody.He wasn't screamin like a bitch sayin thats enough or stop.He wasn't talkin to no cops.
    Come on now.We're talkin about Esham.Remember him?The Unholy Black Devil.Ya'll know good and damn well Esham ain't gonna run from no D-12 or anybody at that.But anyway,Proof is full of shit.He's always lyin.D-12 didn't do shit.They let their body guards do their "derty" work.:D
    I would love to see Esham and Proof fight one on one.I would loved to see Esham and Eminem fight one on one.But ya'll know that ain't gonna happen because D-12 always gotta gang somebody.They can't ever fight individually.Thats wack as shit.
    Esham had to fight like 10 muthafuckas on stage before so why would he run from D-12?He wouldn't.Ya'll need to wake up to reality.For real.
    WALKIN ON DA FLATLINE 9 WHEN I RHYME I'M FLYIN IN A BENZ 2 SEATER HOLDING ON MY HEATER NEED A GREEN LEAF BITCH DON'T GET YO ASS SMOKED LIKE REEFER SENDING YOU QUICKER TO MEET YOUR JESUS...BELIEVE THIS...-ESHAM

Re: Esham/d-12 Bodyguards(proof Lied)

Originally posted by FLATLINE859
    Proof lied his ass off.I read in a legitimate news article that Esham got beat down by D-12's bodyguards,not by D-12.
    They have the article on a website and it also shows an interview of Esham that came on television in Philly after the incident.
    He didn't run from anybody.He wasn't screamin like a bitch sayin thats enough or stop.He wasn't talkin to no cops.
    Come on now.We're talkin about Esham.Remember him?The Unholy Black Devil.Ya'll know good and damn well Esham ain't gonna run from no D-12 or anybody at that.But anyway,Proof is full of shit.He's always lyin.D-12 didn't do shit.They let their body guards do their "derty" work.:D
    I would love to see Esham and Proof fight one on one.I would loved to see Esham and Eminem fight one on one.But ya'll know that ain't gonna happen because D-12 always gotta gang somebody.They can't ever fight individually.Thats wack as shit.
    Esham had to fight like 10 muthafuckas on stage before so why would he run from D-12?He wouldn't.Ya'll need to wake up to reality.For real.
    what are you on this board for? you dont even like D12

Comment

riiiiiight

thanx 4 that

not to be on proof/d12's dick(s) but i dont think they'd bother lying cos they know its in the news, but whatever u think, its your opinion and i guess its ok to be wrong sometimes.
      if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

Ya u dont like D12 so why the fuck u even here?
        n personally I dont believe Proof was lying cuz it was obviously gunna be talked bout but he mite of left out sum details on wut happened I dont know but believe wutever u want..

Peace
        Now let the night be dark for all of me.
        Let the night be too dark for me to see
        Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

FLATLINE859;

OK, the only way I can think that you are stupid enough to say this shit is that you are a TVT Records e-team member or you are just dumb enough to actually enjoy the bullshit music that Esham has tried to pass off- unsuccessfully I may add.

Talk about being on D12's dick... the only way that this wannabe can sell anything is to make a record dissing Eminem and D12 on every song... Very original, very talented... VERY FUCKING SAD!

Get a life, get some taste in music, and go pedal you wack-ass music somewhere else!

Comment

No D12s bodygaurds beat the shit out of esham with d12 thats the truth, its all godo though now after i realize that, and prood did confront esham first on stage, so that took ballz.. and esham is only doing it to boost record sales, even look on his website, it says that all over the message board and the fans are happy he is doing this and that he got his ass kicked, i say D12 should kick his ass again, this time perminently.

Comment

Re: Re: Esham/d-12 Bodyguards(proof Lied)

Originally posted by TommyClocker
              what are you on this board for? you dont even like D12
              yea no shit, get the fuck off the board, Proof tells the truth and if u r gonna believe the media that lies its assses off ALL THE TIME then get the fuck off the board bitch.

Comment

Ya, I mean u should be smart enough to know that alot of articles n da press n stuff r mostly a load of bullshit
                Now let the night be dark for all of me.
                Let the night be too dark for me to see
                Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

ESHAM/D-12 BODYGUARDS(PROOF LIED)

Whatever.Ya'll don't know what ya'll talkin about.And just to let ya'll know,I do like Eminem/D-12's music.I listen to them and I listen to Esham as well.So what.I can relate to Esham's songs tremendously and I enjoy them so I bump them.But as far as Proof sayin that about Esham,thats bullshit.Proof ain't nothin but an anarexic,crackhead lookin,horse teeth havin,shit talkin,bitch ass ***** and he need to quit all that hoe ass lyin.If ya'll down wit him and all of his childish comments then fuck ya'll too.
                  I dig D-12's music but I hate ya'll dumb ass,dick ridin,immature, hoe ass fans.
                  WALKIN ON DA FLATLINE 9 WHEN I RHYME I'M FLYIN IN A BENZ 2 SEATER HOLDING ON MY HEATER NEED A GREEN LEAF BITCH DON'T GET YO ASS SMOKED LIKE REEFER SENDING YOU QUICKER TO MEET YOUR JESUS...BELIEVE THIS...-ESHAM

Comment

"anorexic,crackhead lookin,horse teeth havin,shit talkin,bitch ass *****"

LMMFAO!

I mean,I'm down with D12 and shit...and I respect Proof and all but......I'm sorry,that was funny.......
                    Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin Baby Kissin Corporate Rock Whore

Comment

i think this dude requires the KK420 treatment, dont u?
                      if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

I hate ya'll dumb ass,dick ridin,immature, hoe ass fans
                        i gotta agree wit that ,with a lot of people on here proof cud call u a cocksucker to your face and ud lap it up ,

Comment

Im off to the Esham board to piss off some Esham fans, yall comin with me! The dirty invasion is on!!!!

Marcus.

Comment

Would you admit to getting your ass beat by your rival to the public? i think not. basically you are basin that on what esham said, now ask yourself is that a reliable source?
                            Derty JaSoN
                            RapBasement.com Network Administrator

Comment

lmao
                              Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250