D12 are Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D12 are Liars

Man oh Man.. First of all Proof didnt have anything to do with the Esham beating. Proof got two Bodyguards to beat down Esham for him. Proof was mad that ESHAM was dissing him at the VA show, so he sent out 2 bodyguards. And isnt it IRONIC that he sent 2 BODYGUARDS to take out esham RIGHT BEFORE EMINEM HIT THE TOUR?? Yeah thats cuzz D12 are scared of NATAS/Esham. I am not hating, i am just telling the truth..Why cant Proof just go 1 ON 1 wit eSHam?? IF esham had Kool Keith,Jasper, and Mastamind, D12 woulda got fucked up. And one more thing.. Why would esham throw shit at D12's bus?? Thats the stupidest lie ever....

This whole shit makes me sick. NATAS and esham created the Wicked style that D12 is totally evidently biting. If Proof Hates Esham so much why did he used to beg Esham for record deals back in the day. It wasnt because Proof had no Talent, its just because Proof And D12 are LYING, FAKE, ARTICIAL RAPPERS.PROOF USED TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE, But now hes sayin that he loves White people. The only reason he is boys with Eminem is because him and the other members of D12 are using eminem For His National Record Status. Even when Eminem had connects wit his Infinite album, they used him, and that was around 95-96. Proof and D12 dont even like Eminem, they're just using him for His Connections.

Fuckin Members of D12 used to open up for Esham the Unholy. Proof used to actually pay Esham to Open Up. They would die to be on Eshams old label Reel Life productions. The reason E didnt want any of the d12 members on his Record LABEL was because he knew that they was coatail riders and cowards, and Would put totally fuck up the WICKED STYLE that they are doing now. Its also totally evident that Eminem bites esham just look at Eminems old lyrics and styles.

Dont diss Esham if you have never listened to him before. If Proof told you guys to Hate The pope, you probably would just cuz yall are dick riders. Esham is one of the most Sickest, Craziest rappers ever to hit The music scene. Dont Listen to proof's lies. The only REASON PROOF Is making you guys Hate esham is BECUZ Deep down inside HES ALWAYS wanted to Be on ESHAMS RECORD LABEL... Back in the Day when Proof was Doing a concert Wit Esham, Esham pulled the MICROPHONE away from him cuzz Proof was getting booed off the stage at a detroit club, so Now proof has beef wit esham.

i have heard esham and his shit, like that classic song "pussy aint got no face" wow, thats a good one, REALLY good one. haha, i could record my self shitting and sell more cds than esham could, heres a pic for u and fuckd12fuckd12f hes a fag too

Comment

Thats nice

Thats really funny. however, if you knew about esham back in the day, D12 and proof were totally on his dick and balls. The only reason you say "fuck esham," is because proof said so. God damnit get off of Proof cough CHris rock's ballsack.. Pussy aint got no face aint even a wicked good song. Check out Natas's album DOUBELIEVEINGOD, thats the real wicked shit. Not some MTV wannabe coatail riding Bullshit.

Comment

FINALLY

FINALLY WE GOT ANOTHER KILLA TO SHED LIGHT ON YALL.... AND PUSSY AINT GOT NO FACE ...THAT WAS 89 MATERIAL... THINK ABOUT ALL THAT OTHER BS THAT WAS OUT THEN... HEHEHE. PERSONAL STORY... ME AND MY CUZ WERE AT BOBLO ISLAND IN CANADA NOT FAR FROM THE D.. AND HE HAD HIS LIL WALKMAN ..AND HE STARTED YELLIN OUT PUSSY AINT GOT NO FACE..NO FACE.. AND SUM LADY WAS LIKE COULD U PLEASE STOP WERE HERE WITH ARE KIDS..LMAO.,... E WAS OFFENDIN PEOPLE 7 YEARS B4 EMINEM WAS SAYIN "ITS ALRIGHT .. DONT WANNA FIGHT"' WHATEVER ON INFANTNIT

AND THINK ABOUT IT .... ESHAM SAID PUSSY AINT GOT NO FACE...EMINEM ...ILL FUCK N E THING THAT WALKS???

EVEN GUYS.. WHAT A FAG.. N E WAYZ BUT THAT SONGS ON BOOMIN WORDS FROM HELL AND YALL SHOULD PEEP "MY 9 RHYMES" ON THAT IF U WANT TO GET THE FEEL FOR ESHAM IN THAT TIME

Comment

I'd believe Big Proof over some idiot internet nerd like you anyday....
          Go CANADA

Comment

Idiot Nerd??

LO MOTHERFUCKIN L.. ha ha ha Idiot nerd. Son I was listenin to Proof and knowin about proof when you were fuckin watchin The Spice girls and Lickin Semen on MTV. You dont know shit about D12. They're fucking liars man.. I wouldnt mind them, but PROOF just lies so much its pathetic.... GO AHEAD AND believe everything he says... Remember Proof is god, and you should worship him. Maybe you can one day even go on a cult suicide trip with him, because Whatever PROOF says is true. If he said you had "three arms," shit its gotta be true..

Comment

Originally posted by Sheets
              ya same here..
              n fuckd12fuckd12f u r wasting yer time postin this stupid shit.
              so shut da fuck up already... its past yer bedtime anyway.. or maybe u can go make Esham a get well card or bring him sum flowers while hes in da hospital??
              :D
              Now let the night be dark for all of me.
              Let the night be too dark for me to see
              Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Flowers in the Hospital>>

God damnit everyone from Canada are stupid. Thats why i love the South Park Film... Well, i think its funny that Two Bodyguards punch esham and all he had was a fucking BRUISE and cut eye. Its not like he was in the ER for long. It was practially just a tape job. I love it how proof claims him and d12 did shit, when they had nothing to do with the beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheets
                  amen brother, yo i have heard esham b4, ok, im serious now, 1st song i ever heard i thought blew. no joke, 1st song i ever heard from d12/emimen i couldnt get enough of. yo, this is 4 real, if u REALLY dont like d12 then leave, y u here if u dont like them?

Comment

ok...lets be real on this...none of us was there....so we dont know what really went down....and unless any of your names are sherlock, dont make up stories......

Comment

Hey, it colder down here so that juss mean we is carryin a bigger package to keep ourselves warm. Go fuck yourself lil wanna be gangster crip or whutever the fuck u think u are. All u is, is an internet nerd
                      Go CANADA

Comment

Because I am so sick of this shit

I hate it when Fans hate someone or say shit just cuz Proof says that he does. Dont be a dick rider.... If Proof would jump off a bridge, you probably would to. Its just a matter of time before d12 and Eminem fall off..

Comment

I'm not a dick rider, maybe you juss dont understand that some people like Acid Crap, and some people dont. I aint never liked Esham. And i donthate a performer cuz Eminem or Proof does, i hate them if they suck shit (like Esham for example, he suck shit, eat shit, swallow shit, blow shit, u name it) Oh and let me quote DMX on something (relates to ya stupid lil internet ramblings)
                          "Talk is cheap mutha fucka!" You're DOWN!
                          Go CANADA

Comment

Internet Nerd??

Motherfucker is there even one black person or ghetto where you are from in canada?? Be careful you might get a Snow Mobile Driveby, or the Killer Snowman Might eat you.. Where I am from call me a nerd, and you will be dead in 10 mins flat.. Fast and Quick like a carwash.. Boom.

Comment

Ur Pathetic

Canadian boy you are a fuckin dick rider... If D12 right now said they wanted to tour and do Songs wit Natas, you would be Nuttin and sayin "I love esham." U have never heard of esham before Proof even said something on this message board. Ironically a lot of Material On Devil's Night is the same shit that esham used to do back in the day but about 100 times more SICKER and wicked. So stop being a fuckin dick rider..

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert

Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 PM