Deja Vu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deja Vu

This shit is Just Like when Dr Dre used to diss Eazy E when he blew up on MTV.. Dre said fuck EAZY, so all these New MTV Doctor Dre fans who never heard of Eazy started to Say "Fuck Eazy." jus cuz Dre said Fuck Eazy..

Dont hate on a Rapper if you dont know him at all, that shit makes me sick. If you have listened to esham or have known Esham for awhile, then you have the right to hate him.

However, dont hate someone just because Proof says "fuck esham, hes a cryin ass bitch""..

Esham didnt cry at the warped tour show.. How would you like if Two BIG ASS BODYGUARDS were about to beat you down.. Least Esham didnt run away.. AND WHAT THE FUCk?? I saw a tv INTERVIEW RIGHT AFTER THE fight, and ESHAM didnt look Shook or Fucked up at all..

lifesucks- you keep on going on about this body gaurd thing. There is a thread in this forum that talks about it, go read it, it might clear a few things up for you.
    -Jodi
    U make me cum-
    U make me cumplete-
    U make me cumpletely miserable.
    When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
    What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
    And Hell Win The Whole Thing Fore He Enters The Ring
    Theres No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
    So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
    And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
    And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
    And If You Fall It Wont Matter, Cuz Youll Know That Youre Right********************************************* **********
    It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

Thread??

I read that bullshit thread.. Your actually going to Believe Proof's story?? That motherfucker Lies so much its pathetic. I am going to start callin him Pinochio. He doesnt want his "dirty heads" to know the truth about his group cuzz he and his group are a buncha Fucking Phonies.

Comment

yo lifesucks, seriously, u say dont believe proof, so who u want us to believe? really who do u because i wanna believe somebody else if proof is wrong, now come on, dont be gay like esham and just tell me

Comment

Re: Deja Vu

Originally posted by lifesucks
          This shit is Just Like when Dr Dre used to diss Eazy E when he blew up on MTV.. Dre said fuck EAZY, so all these New MTV Doctor Dre fans who never heard of Eazy started to Say "Fuck Eazy." jus cuz Dre said Fuck Eazy..

Dont hate on a Rapper if you dont know him at all, that shit makes me sick. If you have listened to esham or have known Esham for awhile, then you have the right to hate him.

However, dont hate someone just because Proof says "fuck esham, hes a cryin ass bitch""..
          i agree, i used to be an esham fan (and i still like his older shit) but i got his new cd and theres only one decent song on it. i think its pretty wack though to hate on a rapper because another rapper you like better doesnt like them. hmmm... kinda like you're doing with proof because you like esham.
          IRON FIST OFFICIAL MIXTAPES

Comment

ESHAM THIS, ESHAM THAT.

Can you stop mentioning his name, you bitch and bitch about esham when you could be taping esham stickers all over your body and flying down the street in a shopping cart. now thats advertisement!!!!!!
            t''wϮ: u bt

Comment

Re: Deja Vu

Esham didnt cry at the warped tour show.. How would you like if Two BIG ASS BODYGUARDS were about to beat you down.. Least Esham didnt run away.. AND WHAT THE FUCk?? I saw a tv INTERVIEW RIGHT AFTER THE fight, and ESHAM didnt look Shook or Fucked up at all..
              Sure lifesucks...but I think you suck more. Anyways...

Well shit, isnt that whut your doing right now? following other bitch made esham fans in a "fuck d12" bregade.

Bottom line...if you havent read wut I said in your other gay thread "D12 are liars" then this is wut I said...NOBODY GIVES A FUCK SO LEAVE!!!!!!!! get the picture? so take your little dick riding ass over to the esham board. You are doin exactly wut you consider "gay" by dissin D12 and not knowing them at all your doing wut you consider is right which shows how stupid you really are by doing wut you yourself in your own words called gay by dissin D12 and not knowing them.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post toddmaxwell  
              Started by dqwhmgukogdp, Today, 03:36 AM
              0 responses