HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Esham the untalented" This is for any bitch made Esham fan that thinks hes tuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Esham the untalented" This is for any bitch made Esham fan that thinks hes tuff...

fuckd12FUCKD12: Hey disciple you wanna hop on some dick and ride?

tha_disciple11523: Sure but first lets call up esham you know hes always up for a good gang bang.

FLATLINE: Yeah sounds like a good idea, wuts his number?

fuckd12FUCKD12: O hes a work its 1-800-ILL-SUCK-MEAT-FOR-A-CHANCE-TO-GET-MY-WEAK-ASS-ON-THE-RADIO.

tha_disciple: Sure is a long number.

fuck12FUCKD12: I know, lets call him....

Ring.....Ring....Ring....

Esham: Hello welcome to gay boyz that wanna suck meat for a chance to be famous how may I please you tonite?

fuckd12FUCKD12: Its us man, we got 3 young dicks for you to suck so wut time will you get your weak ass over here?

Esham: I'd say around 5...

fuckd12FUCKD12: K lets do this bitch. Bye.

"Esham the Untalented"
    KK~420

Fuck Esham "the untalented" raping 10 yearz and still not 1 hit/ hardcore to the gay just like the fans he led to believe he can spit/ fuckin horrorcore rapin is fulla shit/ never rap about killin people unless you've done it/ Shit I dont know which is gayer his fans are Esham himself/ rapping for a century and still no wealth/ shootin him in the head is like doin the world good/ so fuck Esham and his whole god damn hood/ blastin his fans in a row of death like I never thought I could/ Esham finds himself six feet deep, no im just kidding but I should/ sayin hes all hard with his weak shit didn't he?/ so when I see his bitch ass these bullets are gonna unload like a black slave finally set free/ after I slaughter him the time comes to fuck his bitch/ so I un zip my fly and tell his hoe to hop on some dick.

Hook: Killin the untalented....Esham the untalented shootin that bitch tell he burns in hell/ and the police try to catch me after I kill his bitch ass just try to throw me to jail/ cuz im killin the untalented....Esham the untalented shootin that bitch tell he burns in hell/ and the police try to catch me after I kill his bitch ass just try to throw me to jail/ So fuck Esham.

And retarded bitchs like disciple and company get the shit twisted/ but all they are is faggots with no bitchs so they're just tired out pussys from puttin there hands over they're tiny cocks and wrist it/ and this new gay "fuckd12" guy he calls himself that bitch needs to be smacked silly/ that faggot knows as much about rap as some redneck hill billy/ so ima find you and kill you, and dont think that im kidding cuz ima cut you up and stuff you in a coffin six feet deep really/ trying to act all hard startin internet beef/ your about as hard as the limp dick you get when you suck off your daddys meat/ mothafucka watch out the barrels steal smokin you fall to the ground with a bullet through your chest and start chokin mothafucka feel this heat/...So fuck Esham.

Hook: Killin the untalented....Esham the untalented shootin that bitch tell he burns in hell/ and the police try to catch me after I kill his bitch ass just try to throw me to jail/ cuz im killin the untalented....Esham the untalented shootin that bitch tell he burns in hell/ and the police try to catch me after I kill his bitch ass just try to throw me to jail/

So fuck Esham.

your fucking nuts man...

Comment

That shit was wack, i could rip you faster than a loose leaf peice of paper.
      The Family Picture
      http://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/imageGPA.JPGhttp://people.mw.mediaone.net/hlindner/image780.JPG
      (This is me, the pictures crappy but ill put up a better one as soon as get it.)

"I tell it like it is like aaron neville"
      JoJo Pellegrino

Comment

lmao.. damn kk that was sum funny shit
        Now let the night be dark for all of me.
        Let the night be too dark for me to see
        Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

Originally posted by OoompaLoompa
          That shit was wack, i could rip you faster than a loose leaf peice of paper.
          O is that a fact? then lets battle tomorrow cuz raw is on and I have to go.

Comment

was pretty wack......

but funny.....
            I Got The Hail Mary Diss...he he he...

Comment

ESHAM IS THE FUCKIN MAN FEMINEM AND DIRTY DOZEN O DILDOS CAN EAT A BOWL OF DICKS
              IM A FUCKIN JUGGALO BITCH!

Comment

Was Big Money Hustlas supposed to be funny? I'm just wondering, because I found only one scene funny. The one with Big Titty Kittie. But the rest of the movie just wasn't funny!
                Board Battles:

Wins:

WWFmail (3-0)
                illatron (4-0)
                2 Swift (3-0)
                Lyrikally Lost (3-0)
                DJ Adzy (No Fuckin' Show!)

Lost:
                GRAVITY (0-3)
                DJ Phat (0-3)
                Dark Druid (0-3)

Record: 5-3

Comment

Originally posted by ICP MOTHERFUKA
                  ESHAM IS THE FUCKIN MAN FEMINEM AND DIRTY DOZEN O DILDOS CAN EAT A BOWL OF DICKS
                  FUCKIN KLOWN DIE SLOWLY YOU PEICE OF SHIT! JUGGAHOES DIE BY THESE HANDS EVERY DAY! YOU ARE SURELY MY NEXT VICTEM!

KLOWN KILLAH WILL RIP EVERY JUGGAHOE TO SHREDS ICP WILL FACE MY RATH AT THE GATHERING OF THE JUGGAHOES VERRY SOON.

R.I.P. ESHAM R.I.P. INSANE CUNT PUSSIES!

Comment

Jake, you're fucking dumb if you think your internet bullshit is affecting any of your 'victims'.
                    My breath is disastrous
                    And I'll bet cash at the bottom of your style is my name next to an asterisk

Comment

Originally posted by Eskiho Pimp
                      Was Big Money Hustlas supposed to be funny? I'm just wondering, because I found only one scene funny. The one with Big Titty Kittie. But the rest of the movie just wasn't funny!
                      Was ICP in a movie? I never heard of that. [email protected] KK's "Juggahoes" See how creative D12 fans are? That was funny.

Comment

damn klown u sound like a professional gay author... y dont u hook up with fabio u fagg

Comment

hahhahahha

jugga hoes has already been said u ignint fucks ..but i guess they made that up just like they didnt bite esham's style

Comment

Hey yo, is it just me or in that picture of Silent Gay......doesn't that suit look like the one Suge Knight always wore...LOL....maybe it is just me. Suge might of let him borrow it since he doesn't have much use for it right now.

Holla

Comment

Speakin of Suge.. I already posted it in the news section, but as if big Suge needed more reasons to want Eminem & friends taken out like he wanted Pac taken out, they put his homie Esham in the hospital. Spells bad news for D12 if you ask me, someone's gonna get killed before this is over.
                              My breath is disastrous
                              And I'll bet cash at the bottom of your style is my name next to an asterisk

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, Today, 10:35 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bynarden  
                              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM